So bored in Canada

9inchcanadian

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hi lads im a new mwmber here and have just discovered this amazin website, thanks to whoever started her up!!!!
Just wanted to check in say hi and say its nice to see so many other big bois out there. ive met so many guys i nbars clubs and always been dissapointed when we got back to wherever we were gonna do it. there just never seemed to be any decent dicks around. Until now.
I miss the UK so much but seein all this gr8 uk meat has made my day. And the guys from the rest of the world too. Bu there is no beatin UK uncut cock!
oh. im just under 9 inches and will be postin pics soon. im gay and love the webcams if any guys wanna join me for sum fun sumtime let me know. I dont care if ur gay str8 bi curious i just love dick man!
anyway once again gr8 website
LOVIN UR WORK

D

deleted85856

Hey, I'm Canadian too, welcome to the site.

Where abouts are you?

D

deleted85856

I'm from Oakville, Ontario.
We're all pretty close!

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
Hi lads im a new mwmber here and have just discovered this amazin website, thanks to whoever started her up!!!!
Just wanted to check in say hi and say its nice to see so many other big bois out there. ive met so many guys i nbars clubs and always been dissapointed when we got back to wherever we were gonna do it. there just never seemed to be any decent dicks around. Until now.
I miss the UK so much but seein all this gr8 uk meat has made my day. And the guys from the rest of the world too. Bu there is no beatin UK uncut cock!
oh. im just under 9 inches and will be postin pics soon. im gay and love the webcams if any guys wanna join me for sum fun sumtime let me know. I dont care if ur gay str8 bi curious i just love dick man!
anyway once again gr8 website
LOVIN UR WORK

Welcome to the group, mr bored.

One has to love Southwestern Ontario. If you are really from London, then you know all about Club 181. To quickly relieve boredom, I suggest you go there. They will flip out about your british accent.:smile:

9inchcanadian

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
181, Gr8 atmosphere and yes they love the accent. Andrew behind the bar is stunning and a gr8 guy. He also happens to have a massive penis too! wish he hadnt deleted his xtube vids or i would post a link.
Its a gr8 toiwn although i would expect with 80,000 students that there would be a few more young hot guys around!
hey ho

D

deleted85856

My cousions going to UWO, he's bisexual and has a fantasic 10 inch cock!

D

deleted85856

hahaha I might, add me at matt_koko@hotmail.com if you have msn,
he's online now so i'll get him to add you. I'm sure he's down for meeting and fucking someone new.

9inchcanadian

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Came here with boyf of 10 yrs hes a nurse. lovin everythin abou the place with 1 exeption and thats the lack of available young studs in this town. apart from that Canada is fucking great