so called "Cougar"?

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by Parisian, Aug 15, 2006.

1. Parisian

Parisian New Member

I'm 24 and like older women (for exemple between 28-38 for me but it depends and age in itself doesnt mean anything and younger or older can also be good...) ! I think it's often more exciting and interesting. Not only on the sexual side. An attractive woman, older, ....How to say that : it's a turn on !

I don't know really why, but I feel better with a girl who is older. She makes me more confident...
    Maybe it is more easy too, when you're a big boy to be with a woman who is not affraid... I don't know how to express it...It is more simple.

Am I the only man in this case? (I think I'm not !)

And for women who prefer younger guy : what are you looking for in younger guy ?

thanks!:

2. sares

sares New Member

that's awesome you're into cougars, there are a LOT out there. find the right bar and you'll be chin-deep in pussy in no time.

3. Parisian

Parisian New Member

:rolleyes: lol !

are you?
    Ok you're married, but is your husband younger?

4. D_Beau Chutzpud

D_Beau Chutzpud New Member

When I was 17 I worked in a restaurant full of horny 30+ yr. old waitresses...it was heaven! One in particular was 35, cute, and had a nice body - best of all though was that she knew what she wanted and wasn't afraid to go for it. It was quite a contrast to the girls my age who played too many games too often.

I'm 30 now and I still think Cougars rock. They are comfortable with themselves and are VERY appreciative. Most of all they know how to have fun. They also know how rare it is to find a guy with a big one, so when they do they treat you like they won the lottery. :biggrin1:

5. sares

sares New Member

nope, he is 5 years older and I'm not 30 yet. I just think it's cool that you're going to be spoiled for choice with a kink like that.

6. dongalong

Gold Member

I prefer the word MILF:biggrin1:
    I was put off older women by the experience I had with a MILF 17 years older than myself. It's true that they know many ways to make younger guys very happy, but she had too much emotional baggage from her past which left her (in my opinion) a little bit twisted concerning men.

I still find many older women attractive but I don't go out my way to seek them.

7. sares

sares New Member

it is a fine term to be sure! but I thought that not all cougars are MILFs. to me I have a vision of a woman who was divorced, but never had kids, and so she is uninhibited, slightly bitter, and free to stalk the bars looking for fresh meat.

8. Gisella

Gold Member

Well this cougar stuff is new to me...I learn here in LPSG...but i think this older woman younger man relations are going on for ages as a tabu but now is cool and getting in the open without so much shame.

Now 'they' are giving names to it and some paying more attention bcause of the rich and famous gossips and the amount of divorced single woman around freely wanting enjoy themselves, plus nowdays people are looking younger as they get older bcause of many things...now people are in the open and some seing it as a 'new' category in relationships...well, some young men want have the experienced woman at least once and others are attracted to them as parteners and etc...

I'm not impressed by all of that bcause myself am a magnet to attract younger man than I and mostly bcause i dont look my age...and mostly bcause i am a woman that men from different ages find hot and sexy, yes they say that. ..and I feel hot and sexy. Plus I'm energetic alive and some men mostly with same energetic personality approach me...and if things go good we are going to have intimacy but if he is looking for experience trip he would be desapointed..I'm not experienced but energetic as my bf say: I'm a machine not a woman, he get tired bcause i want always more and he is a 30y old fit full of energy just a bit younger than me..still, he give me his all and i still want more.

I would reject any men that would come to me with this cougar mentality...men do not come to me bcause i'm in a category but because i'm a hot sexy woman they are really atracted to...and I know that is true.

9. dongalong

Gold Member

Apart from the "never had kids" bit that describes exactly my MILF. I met her in a bar!:biggrin1:
    ...and Gisella, I new that she was older than me but thought maybe only by 7-8 years, so I was shocked to find out her real age! She did look rather sexy so her age had little importance to me.

10. Gisella

Gold Member

:biggrin1:

Bar scenes i saw were depressing and so dark...i dont fancy that is not my 'beach'.

But what I have observe in my male americans divorced friends who have kids is that many are depressed..i dont find its fair the divorce laws that leave men in total dispair mostly $$$....and all the crap that goes on between the couples.

Well..i dont have kids and dont have to deal with that stuff..can talk much about it...

The thing that i know is that someday i have to try an older man..in his 40's..sooo charming and experienced -i hope ! :biggrin1:

11. bigschlotsky

bigschlotsky New Member

You are not the only man, my friend. I'm 26 and definitely into the cougars. Actually I'm somewhat of a mystery to myself. In my adult life I've had the fortune of having flings with several very hot older women, ranging in age from mid 30s up to 45. But I've had much less success with girls my own age. Anyway right now I'm just going with it. Older women know what they want, they know how to appreciate a guy, and as you said they know how to let a guy know his size is appreciated. I'n not exactly huge by LPSG standards (7X5.5) but I always get positive feedback! A lot of middle-aged women (and men to be fair) don't take care of their bodies but the ones that stay in shape, mmmm :biggrin1:.

12. transformer_99

Gold Member

Old pussy ?, I can get more old pussy than I can shake a stick at. Get the young stuff while you still can, you'll have a lifetime of old pussy.

13. Heather LouAnna

Gold Member

Albums:
    Sounds like you need a mommy.

14. transformer_99

Gold Member

15. Heather LouAnna

Gold Member

Albums:
    Let's not mince words here and try to make it cutesy. Let's just call it what it is. :rolleyes:

16. Gisella

Gold Member

Eka...the cougar definition on urban dictionary reminds me the ower of the dog who was burned, shocked and ressucitaded, the friend and neighboor of Cameron in the movie "Something about Mary"...

:eek:

17. Expando1

Expando1 New Member

I never knew this term until this summer. Though in retrospect I now realize I was the "victim" of a cougar in the summer of '98. Go figure, how do I feel about that now....hmm, I don't think I could have avoided it.

18. stud_hunter

stud_hunter New Member

Ah, a revisit of the "cougar" issue. During our previous discussion of this issue, I reached the conclusion that I qualify as a cougar, and that's just fine with me. :biggrin1: Well, you're lucky I'm in a chatty mood right now so here goes. :smile:
    In the last couple years I've fooled around with a few younger men. I've had a couple of flings with guys in their early-mid 20s, and at present I'm seeing on and off a guy who is 29. At present I'm enjoying the freedom of being single and I think the first thing that attracted me to younger guys is the comfort level with a casual relationship, like friends with benefits, without the pressure to get too serious or attached. And of course the physical aspect doesn't hurt :tongue: - fit, hard bodies, rigid erections, etc :biggrin1: . If you're asking what I look for in a younger guy, I think my first impression of any guy is really based on 3 things - how he looks, his confidence, and his respect. The confidence/respect thing is really important for me in terms of how I'm going to like being around him, and also how good he's going to be in bed. Some guys are confident but arrogant, and some guys respect you but don't have any edge or cockiness to them. I like guys who have an aura of knowing what they're doing, but are also really respectful and wanting to please. And like I said, I also like guys who are sexy and look good. The catch-22 for me in terms of younger guys is I prefer men who know what they're doing in bed and who can stay hard long enough for me to realize my multi-orgasmic potential :tongue: . Some women like teaching younger guys the ropes, and I certainly don't mind lending a helping hand but I don't want to hop in bed with a novice. So that's probably where some of my preference for confident/semi-cocky guys some from. And of course some younger guys orgasm in like 2 minutes which is probably going to leave me wanting more :biggrin1: . But with all that said, I have been with a couple of guys in their 20s who totally rocked my world in bed, so I've learned it's just about finding the right guy!

19. Heather LouAnna

Gold Member

Albums:
    FEAST YOUR EYES, I SAY.

20. transformer_99

Gold Member

How about Stiffler's mother in American Pie series of movies ? It's really a case by case basis, similar to the judgement call of the system checks for a NASA rocket launch.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_Pie_(film)
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jennifer_Coolidge

Draft saved Draft deleted