So-called masculine "strongholds"

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by BIGdkluver, Jul 24, 2006.

1. BIGdkluver

Gold Member

Anyone have any true stories of man-to-man sexual encounters and relationships in the so-called "macho" institutions of our society?

In particular, I'm very interested in hearing accounts of incidents in the US military (any branch), the world of pro-sports, among policemen/firemen, and in college fraternities.

It intrigues me that these so-call bastions of manhood can nevertheless be the scene of homo-erotic activities and even actual "hands-on" sexual encounters.

And I'm NOT implying that men in these groups are "gay" if they have participated in same-sex actions. I just want to see if my hunch is true that some man-to-man action does occur even in these very masculine organizations of our culture.

Thanks very much!

2. B_horribleperson

B_horribleperson New Member

its a gay club your moron

3. DC_DEEP

Gold Member

I was in the USMC for 6 years, I had two encounters with other male Marines during that time. I'm not sure what you are looking for in this thread. I'm masculine, and prefer masculine men - always have, I doubt it will ever change.

4. headbang8

Gold Member

Albums:
Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice