So-called masculine "strongholds"

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by BIGdkluver, Jul 24, 2006.

1. BIGdkluver

Gold Member

Anyone have any true stories of man-to-man sexual encounters and relationships in the so-called "macho" institutions of our society?

In particular, I'm very interested in hearing accounts of incidents in the US military (any branch), the world of pro-sports, among policemen/firemen, and in college fraternities.

It intrigues me that these so-call bastions of manhood can nevertheless be the scene of homo-erotic activities and even actual "hands-on" sexual encounters.

And I'm NOT implying that men in these groups are "gay" if they have participated in same-sex actions. I just want to see if my hunch is true that some man-to-man action does occur even in these very masculine organizations of our culture.

Thanks very much!

2. B_horribleperson

B_horribleperson New Member

its a gay club your moron

3. DC_DEEP

Gold Member

I was in the USMC for 6 years, I had two encounters with other male Marines during that time. I'm not sure what you are looking for in this thread. I'm masculine, and prefer masculine men - always have, I doubt it will ever change.

4. headbang8

Gold Member

Albums:
Draft saved Draft deleted