So can I come over? (m/m)

Shawn777

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
"So can I come over?"

"Yes."

ZING! The magic word had been finally spoken (or IMed if you're serious about those things). A few seconds later with a jacket in hand, I was out the door with the thought that I was about to get something I hadn't had in over a while: some deep, long loving with a fraternity boy, no less.

It had been a pretty easy deal. I had been at his fraternity house earlier in the week for another one of those themed invite parties. I don't even remember what the theme was but it was a big party and some good looking guys were in that house.

I first saw the boy (let's call him Zeke) at the bar mixing drinks. He fit the mode of a stereotypical fraternity guy--great tan, tall, short cut hair, and muscles that bulged every time he poured a drink. Basically, he was a hottie with a body.

The only problem had been talking to him. Fortunately, luck had been on my side when I was talking with a buddy who happened to be his little bro. A mere ten minute convo had been a good enough excuse to facebook him two days later (today) about the party and some things we had discussed. One thing led to another and the topic of sex came up and I introduced sex with guys to which he asked me if I was into guys. I replied yes and we started talking about the kinds of guys we liked and found we liked each other (surprise surprise).

So here I am, walking on my way to a fraternity house to get cozy with senior brother. It wasn't the first time. When you attend a school in Los Angeles, people are more open about things and some guys are more willing to experiment. There were plenty of guys in fraternities who were sometimes into guys, bi, or into guys solely--approximately 1 to 3 guys in every house, even the one with the sports stars and huge ego (the best house to be in if you want to be around amazing studs all year long).

I finally reached the house, nestled in the midst of Fraternity Row. The lights were on, of course, since it was only 11 PM and there was a gathering of friends and brothers taking place, music playing. I walked right on in the front door, quickly went up the steps as I hoped none of my own friends would see me. His room was down a back hall way and I actually ran into him coming out of the bathroom which was near.

He stopped and said, "Hey buddy, right on time."

"Good to know. Your room's there ya?"

"Yup. Come on in." We walked to his room and before entering he made a final glance to see if the coast was clear, probably as a product of some late nerves. He ushered me in quickly, locking the door.

He had a double (the roomie was in Boston and New York for a few interviews). It was messy and whiffs of some recreational drug still lingered. Clothes were strewn everywhere, covering an open dresser and desk, two Arbor boards laid up against the bed, laptop, papers, printer, sheets thrown, a few beer cans and a guiness bottle. On the wall, pictures cut from magazines, a Pac-10 calendar (the beauty from Arizona or ASU was the month girl-HOT!), and a USC Tennis Poster. Where did he get that poster? I want one!

I turned to ask him and found myself staring into his eyes. Brown eyes, dark brown. I stared into those eyes and studied his face. He was incredibly handsome with solid features. The music had stopped playing downstairs. It was an awkward silence. Something had to be done to break it. Zeke bit his lower lip and lowered his face to mine.

The first kiss was short, like a good bye peck you give to a lover. The second was longer. By the third, my hands gripped his biceps and felt the muscle. The fourth became rather extended, our lips opening up, tongues dancing while my hands lifted his shirt, feeling treasure fuzz and a nice set of hard, defined abs.

He pulled back to take his shirt off and I did the same. As my shirt came over my head, I felt a sensation over my left pec. He had covered my nipple with his mouth and was grabbing at my right side.

Damn that feels good.

I hadn't expected him to do that. I hadn't even expected him to kiss me, let alone be a great kisser. And I sure as hell didn't expect it when he started kissing his way down my abs and unzipped my jeans.

I was already hard as a rock when he reached through and started fondling my cock through my briefs. I unbuttoned the top of my jeans, letting my thick toy flop him in the face. He knew it was thick through our convos but by the look of surprise in his eyes, he hadn’t expected me to be telling the truth about it.

My low hangers were resting on his chin, his lips suckling on the base while his eyes were crisscrossed on my uncut head, already dripping some juice onto his forehead.

He starting making his way up slowly, kissing and licking along the veins. His hands roamed up my legs, taking time to grip and massage my thighs, his warm hands sending energy through my body. He took one hand away to grip my cock as he reached the head and teased me a little with some slow, light kisses.

His other hand reached my rosebud and I moaned a bit when his finger brushed the sensitive skin. He stroked some juice out of me, still teasing me with light kisses and short licks, looking straight at me. I couldn’t breathe with the suspense and he was massaging my rear more sensually. I think I tried to say, “More” but it came out like a moan.

He kept the teasing for a few more heartbeats before opening his mouth wide to swallow my head while at the same time, a finger found itself inside me, stroking my hot spot into overdrive. I was against his dresser, heavy breathing now, as his head bobbed up and down to the base on my cock and his finger went in and out while another finger tried to stroke itself in.

He was good, damn good for being as “inexperienced” as he had described himself. Although I enjoyed a great blowjob as any other guy, Zeke man still had his pants on and I was curious to see where those chiseled abs and that wonderful treasure trail led to.

I pulled him off my cock and out of my ass long enough to kiss him. He started pumping into me with his half-clothed, pumped body while cupping my rear with his right and lifting my leg up into a glamour pose but I still had my briefs around my ankles, hindering things.

A few laughs escaped between kisses and I went to work on his jeans, unbuttoning the top, unzipping the fly, and brushing against what seemed to be a nice, thick toy. We kept kissing as I stepped out of my briefs and pulled my hands around his back, bringing him close, and started to pull down his jeans and boxers (Ninja Turtles!). His ass was nice, firm and hard like the rest of his body though surprisingly smooth considering the nice T-zone sprinkling of chest hair he had.

He helped pull down his jeans to where they dropped to his ankles, freeing his cut cock. It wasn’t long but it sure was thick