So Confused

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by FSUnole2k9, Oct 24, 2010.

1. FSUnole2k9

Verified Gold Member

Verified:
    Photo
    So I'm going to tell you all what happened recently and I really want to get everyone's opinions. So about a week and a half ago I started talking to this guy through ManHunt and we really got into each other. We started talking through text messages and everything was going great. He stated after awhile that he wanted to meet up and asked me when could we meet each other or when could he come over. I informed him that we could meet up the next night well something came up and he wasn't able to come over. Well, fast forward to this past Friday after I got off of work I drove to where he lived which was a bit out of the way I may add. It was like 45mins or more just to get to the county he lived in from where I work but I digress on that.

So I arrive in the town he lives in he tells me he's busy right now and if we could meet up later on around 9pm. I told him that's fine. Well we finally meet up and we go back to his place. So we're sitting on his couch together;me I'm totally new to this I haven't done anything with a guy before so I don't know really how this all works. He stated to me through text messages that he didn't want it to be about sex and that he was attracted to me(through seeing facial pictures of me and everything) and that he wanted to date me. So we're laying on his couch watching TV. I don't know what to say so we carry on random conversations. He ends up laying down and ends up laying his legs out on top of me. And I joke around with him about being a couch. And from that point he tells me that he's really sleepy due to having to drive to the same county I work in earlier today. I could tell he was sleepy due to the expressions on his face and how his eyes looked all glazed over. So after awhile through us talking some more he states he's going to go to sleep. He invited me into his bedroom and he got into bed. He got into bed naked and I got into his bed with my underwear on not knowing what to expect.

So we continue talking and we get on the subject of his body and he says he wants to lose his love handles and I reach down and feel where he's talking about and I deny the fact that he has to lose them or even needs to lose more weight(he truly was sexy enough as it is) and so he continues on about his ass being jello in a sock and I grab his ass and again I disagreed. By this time all the body touching has gotten me hard so I take off my underwear and slide up close to him. I asked him if he was hard and he said yeah. I reached around and grabbed onto his cock and he was. I didn't want him to go to sleep so I continued talking and I asked him how could I keep him awake and he was like I'm sorry but I'm really sleepy. I was like I could think of several things to keep you awake and he smiled. I, then started jerking him. So during that time he felt me pushing up against his back and he reached around and started playing with my cock. So after awhile we decided to jerk each other off. We did so and he reached up and gave me a soft peck on the lips and after he came he wouldn't jerk me off due to having cum on his hands which I thought was weird. So I came and we both got up and went into his bathroom and cleaned ourselves off. We both came back into the bedroom and got into the bed and he fell asleep. I was still wide awake. So I did finally doze off maybe getting a few hours sleep before 8AM when I finally woke up completely. He was still asleep. I just laid there. Eventually he turned over and saw that I was awake and he says "you're wide awake aren't you?" and I was like "yes". After about another hour he woke up as well. We didn't say much in the morning. It was short conversations which to me felt weird and a bit awkward but I was still attracted to him and really still wanted to date him. He got up and took a shower and got dressed. He let his dogs out and folded some towels and after that I got dressed and he hugged me and said thanks for coming over and I was like aww we're leaving and he was like yes I have to go do some things. So we walked out the front door and as we were leaving he told me to text him later. He got into his car and I got into my vehicle and I left.

To me it felt really weird and so after about 20 mins or so I texted him and asked him if I could ask him a question. And he never responded back. He hasn't responded back since then. I haven't heard from him at all.

I don't know what to feel or what I should do. Any idea's or suggestions from this point because as a newb and after doing all of that on the first time meeting a guy I'm a bit lost and I know what I'm feeling and I don't want it to end up going down the wrong road. My friend says I'm being over-dramatic and I should give him 24hrs but he told me to text him and I did and he hasn't responded back. I don't know what to feel right now. I'm a bit confused.

2. lpsg17

Gold Member

Sorry to say that it just does not sound like he is that interested in you. I would give him time to see if he contacts you.

3. Rikter8

Gold Member

Albums:
    I've had so many bad experiences that I've learned to shrug it off.

Don't take it personal. To me, it sounds like he's not that interested. If he was interested, he would have taken advantage of the morning wood, or at least offered breakfast or something.
    He sounded tired, which would explain the previous evening, and I totally understand that...but it didn't seem like he was looking for more.

Give it time. In todays day and age, everyone is so ungodly busy with work and personal stuff....sometimes our personal lives get pushed off a bit.
    If it goes somewhere, great. If not...it was an experience to learn off of, and move on.

4. FSUnole2k9

Verified Gold Member

Verified:
    Photo
    If he wasn't interested then why even go through with the whole hand job and kiss or even hug me afterward and then tell me to text him later. If I'm not interested in you I'm not going to do all of that with you.

5. laphiha

laphiha New Member

The fact is, guys are just like that sometimes. I say send him one more message, just to test the waters, and if he still doesn't contact you, just leave it at that. Sidenot, I checked out you pics, looks like you've got a nice body, and a really nice dick. And you don't seem like a jerk. I'm sure you'll catch someobdy else's eye real soon.

6. FSUnole2k9

Verified Gold Member

Verified:
    Photo
    I think I'm going to call him tonight. That'll be the final contact from me. I just understand I was pretty much upfront with him about being honest with me. This is not a part of that honesty bit. I would rather you be upfront and brutally honest with me than brush me off.

Aww. and thanks laphiha. :)
    and thank you everyone who has responded so far.

7. FSUnole2k9

Verified Gold Member

Verified:
    Photo
    ..................bump......

8. D_Fiona_Farvel

D_Fiona_Farvel Account Disabled

Because people can be assholes?

Don't obsess. He's not responding, leave him alone or risk being labeled the psycho who doesn't know how to move on. I think it unnecessary to expect closure for something that amounted to nothing, or, at the very least, fell short of a relationship.

Not what you want to read? Yes, but the best remedy is moving on - only difference is if you do it now or after making that usually unsatisfying "final" call.

9. FSUnole2k9

Verified Gold Member

Verified:
    Photo
    *sigh* you're right I'm not wanting to face the whole he's an asshole and is no longer interested concept. From all of the text we've sent and from what he's said to me Idk I'm just not buying it. call me Captain Psycho I guess. I guess this is going to come down to the 'unsatisfying' final phone call.

10. haulthat

haulthat Member

Albums:
    Not to knock the site but, its Manhunt!? If your going to meet people on there, don't go into it with your heart on your sleeve expecting something more than sex. If you find something more, don't be an ass about it but its just not realistic to have expectations set before you even really know the person. If your gonna text or call him just let him know, you like him, don't wanna bug him, and for him to get back to you if he feels like it. Don't wait by the phone, don't get disappointed if he doesn't.
    He could be having issues from a bad experience with someone else he isn't over yet. He could be struggling with the reality of being gay. He could be involved with someone else and not sure who he wants to choose. You get the point, it could be a lot of things there is no way of you knowing without him honestly telling you. Let it go, but leave the door open in case he comes crawling back later on. I have been on random hook ups that were supposed to be a blown and go and never got back to the guy because I didn't want anything else. It is a weird situation. Don't get your hopes up, but don't turn into an Emo pessimist, and good luck with your man hunting!

11. FSUnole2k9

Verified Gold Member

Verified:
    Photo
    idk. I don't expect anything more out of ManHunt but we talked about all of that before hand. He told me he wanted more than just sex. He wanted to date stay over each other's place and soon move in together that's his exact words. It's not about sex with him and I didn't want it to be either. I stepped out of my comfort zone to do everything we did together. I would expect from any guy; any guy who has any balls at all to be honest with me if it were the case that.

12. stickyboxers

stickyboxers New Member

I wouldn't get your hopes up with this guy. Sounds like a few experiences I've had in the past with guys I'm not interested in. I think he was just trying to be nice about the stuff he did in the morning.

I say send a message or two and go from there. Don't force anything and don't get upset if he does not reply back or says he isn't interested in you.

Good luck!

13. big_tits4big_dicks

big_tits4big_dicks New Member

14. houtx48

Gold Member

welcome to the world of the queens.

15. Chase1600

Chase1600 Member

These things happen. Don’t take it badly or let it get you down.

I guess you are telling us you were up for this and like the looks of the guy. It doesn’t sound like it clicked for him.

Most people don’t click for most of us, it only takes that one time. Sometimes I would really respond to someone, and it was nothing for them. Sometimes, I guess the other way around. But once in awhile, oh boy, we both really like each other.

16. silvertriumph2

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo

Sounds like a loser to me....:shrug: or....after he met you in person, he found the chemistry was just not there as he had expected. It sounds like he just didn't know how to handle the situation....and his way of saying that it wasn't by saying.....
    I'm tired and I'm going to bed."

You forced his hand after you got in bed, he followed through with a hand job...but that was as far as he wanted to go.

If he had felt an attraction, I believe more would have happened than just watching TV. Sorry, but there was just nothing there for him...that happens......that's life!

Forget it and learn from this experience. Don't believe everything
    you hear, or promises given on hook-up sites like that.

Be careful...take care...and again....LEARN FROM IT!

#16 silvertriumph2, Oct 24, 2010
    Last edited: Oct 24, 2010
  17. FSUnole2k9

Verified Gold Member

Verified:
    Photo
    it doesn't make sense to me...all of the text we sent and what we told each other....it does not make sense.

this isn't making me feel better about what happened.....

18. maxcok

Gold Member

Dude, it was your first experience with a guy. You're fixating on him, reading intentions into his actions, and attaching waaay too much significance to what was apparently for him a random hook up, even though you may have wanted it to be something special.

For whatever reason, he wasn't that into you. Possibly in part because of the foregoing. Or maybe he's not that comfortable with his own sexuality. Who knows? Stop trying to figure it out. I doesn't matter.

For your own sake, stop obsessing on this, let it go, and MOVE ON!!!

#18 maxcok, Oct 25, 2010
    Last edited: Oct 25, 2010
  19. big_tits4big_dicks

big_tits4big_dicks New Member

Ok, this is the last message I write on it because honey, you sound like me. At 16. I'm a girl.

MOVE ON! You never had a relationship.

20. Aratron

Aratron New Member

I know what you mean as that happened to me sometimes. Like other people said learn from this and move on. Next time, don't get too involved on the situation as things like this happen a lot.

Happy hunting :smile:

Draft saved Draft deleted