So finally got a pump

Discussion in 'Penis Enlargement' started by Wer24, Oct 15, 2010.

1. Wer24

Wer24 Member

Albums:
    So I finally go a pump great price not a super nice one but it does have a pressure gauge and thats what I really wanted...So I go to put my cock in and what do I find that the sides of my cock scrap the sides of the entrance. pretty much the whole way down my cock.:mad: I was wondering normally my cock isn't that thick only around 5 and the cylinder is 1 and 3/4 inches is that wide enough or should I return it and get one that is 2 since I am looking from primally girth gains and any girth I gain feels like its taken away when I have to squeeze my cock out of the tube.

2. Rikter8

Gold Member

Albums:
    What brand pump did you buy??

What did you measure your cock to be?

3. grower_60

grower_60 Member

Make sure the tube inside measurement is 1 3/4 inches.
    Your cock looks 5" circumference in some of your pics in others it looks 5 1/2". But you should be able to gain some girth with a 1 3/4 " inside diameter tube.

4. D_Armanall Entrebox

D_Armanall Entrebox Account Disabled

Guys, I don't know what you are talking about on the 5" girth. Wer24, if you didn't already realize this, your dick is DEFINITELY above average. I'd say at least 6 in girth and 8 in length. You probably need to get a pump that is specifically classed as large, because most guys (like it looks with grower60) don't break the 5" girth barrier. Mine's 5.5 in girth and I always get told it's thick as hell. Yours looks thicker (and obviously longer) than mine.

5. D_Armanall Entrebox

D_Armanall Entrebox Account Disabled

By the way Wer24 did you measure the circumference of your dick, or just the width?? There is no fucking way you are only 4 or 5 as you mentioned in another post.

6. Wer24

Wer24 Member

Albums:
    I measured it again recently and it comes out to just about 5.5 and I assume measureing it around with a string is circumference.

Along with that ya I feel like the tube I have doesn't help me get any bigger around as the entrance to the tube is small then the inside so I get to big to take out of it!

7. lifesaver9

lifesaver9 New Member

I think you are perfect just the way you are. I'd give you a 10 on such a scale.

8. matt_692k4

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Hey man, I can say Im jealous of the Length. I wish I had some more, maybe another inch or so. But im just throwing it out there.. If u like your length but want more girth, did u ever try jelqing? I mean, You will see girth gains (everyone varies) as earlier as a few weeks. Plus some other things u can do to add girth. Ive heard too many bad reviews for pumps, some say they work, most say they can injury the penis horrbily. I was just inquiring. But yea.. Good length man.. If you wanna see what im talkin about, check out my pics.. I want more length.. Any suggestions anyone? LOL

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice