So finally got a pump

Discussion in 'Penis Enlargement' started by Wer24, Oct 15, 2010.

1. Wer24

Wer24 Member

Albums:
    So I finally go a pump great price not a super nice one but it does have a pressure gauge and thats what I really wanted...So I go to put my cock in and what do I find that the sides of my cock scrap the sides of the entrance. pretty much the whole way down my cock.:mad: I was wondering normally my cock isn't that thick only around 5 and the cylinder is 1 and 3/4 inches is that wide enough or should I return it and get one that is 2 since I am looking from primally girth gains and any girth I gain feels like its taken away when I have to squeeze my cock out of the tube.

2. Rikter8

Gold Member

Albums:
    What brand pump did you buy??

What did you measure your cock to be?

3. grower_60

grower_60 New Member

Make sure the tube inside measurement is 1 3/4 inches.
    Your cock looks 5" circumference in some of your pics in others it looks 5 1/2". But you should be able to gain some girth with a 1 3/4 " inside diameter tube.

4. D_Armanall Entrebox

D_Armanall Entrebox Account Disabled

Guys, I don't know what you are talking about on the 5" girth. Wer24, if you didn't already realize this, your dick is DEFINITELY above average. I'd say at least 6 in girth and 8 in length. You probably need to get a pump that is specifically classed as large, because most guys (like it looks with grower60) don't break the 5" girth barrier. Mine's 5.5 in girth and I always get told it's thick as hell. Yours looks thicker (and obviously longer) than mine.

5. D_Armanall Entrebox

D_Armanall Entrebox Account Disabled

By the way Wer24 did you measure the circumference of your dick, or just the width?? There is no fucking way you are only 4 or 5 as you mentioned in another post.

6. Wer24

Wer24 Member

Albums:
    I measured it again recently and it comes out to just about 5.5 and I assume measureing it around with a string is circumference.

Along with that ya I feel like the tube I have doesn't help me get any bigger around as the entrance to the tube is small then the inside so I get to big to take out of it!

7. lifesaver9

lifesaver9 New Member

I think you are perfect just the way you are. I'd give you a 10 on such a scale.

8. matt_692k4

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Hey man, I can say Im jealous of the Length. I wish I had some more, maybe another inch or so. But im just throwing it out there.. If u like your length but want more girth, did u ever try jelqing? I mean, You will see girth gains (everyone varies) as earlier as a few weeks. Plus some other things u can do to add girth. Ive heard too many bad reviews for pumps, some say they work, most say they can injury the penis horrbily. I was just inquiring. But yea.. Good length man.. If you wanna see what im talkin about, check out my pics.. I want more length.. Any suggestions anyone? LOL

Draft saved Draft deleted