So, for the ladies out here - what are you looking for in a lover?

va_lk_yr_ie

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I was playing around with my own 'wish-list' if that is what you prefer to call it the other day and came up with the following. Yeah - I'm not easily satisfied - that I know - but a girl can dream can't she. :biggrin1:

In a man I need someone who is able to and willing to be 100% man – without compromise and without making excuses for who or what he is. Someone secure enough in himself to not be afraid of who I am and what I look like. Someone who won't get insecure in his own role and as a man because I am 100% woman and others will turn around when they see me and want to have me. I get turned on by someone who knows what he wants, is able to show it, can court, is willing take a risk and go for what he wants and needs. I need a man who is used to getting what he wants, who dares grab hold of the hair at the back of my neck to show that I'm his woman and belongs to him.

What I don't look for is BDSM, - many believe that when I write what I do. I don't get turned on by whips or being tied up and restrained. I've tried it and get more turned on by the presence of a dominant man, than the attributes and the sexually related pain. Get turned on by being allowed to be all woman, feel that I am taken care of and that there is a big, strong, safe, physical man close to me with me as his full focus.

Someone who wants to seduce, lay me down on the bed and give me what I need – without for a second losing respect for me as a woman and an equal. I am strong enough to stand on my own – need someone that I perceive as stronger than me to be able to and want to give all of what I have. Someone who understands and knows that my body and brain is turned on by the fact that he knows he is secure enough in himself to know that he can satisfy me, dominant enough to show that he wants to have me and has chosen me, at the same time strong enough to show tenderness and compassion.

Someone that in one moment can lay me down on my stomach, enter from behind and take me hard, pin my body to the bed with his weight on top. Make me enjoy that he enjoys my body, feel him fill me up entirely as he's so big I have to work a bit to accept him inside, that he despite the size is able to eventually slide in as I'm already wet and willing. And then next moment lie next to me, softly stroke back and neck and allow me to rest on his arm – tired, satisfied and sleepy, soft and warm in knowing I'm safe and sound together with him. For the right man that can give me what I need – mentally as well as physically – I'm his angel, his sex goddess, his everything.

At the same time a man that is able to handle that I will push him down on his back and lower myself onto him. Who is able to relax and trust that I will take him to the hilt with all that he's got. Who gets a kick out of me kneeling in front of him, taking him in my mouth, sucking, licking, kissing, caressing and won't let him go until I'm satisfied with what I've received.

I am picky when it comes to looks, equipment, intellect and how you carry yourself. Like muscles, like cock in XL versions (am able to handle them and prefer them that way), need you to have more than three functioning brain cells. Physically you need to be taller and bigger than me – I am tall and muscular and often feel equal in size to most men. Want to be able to feel small and feminine together with you. Can't let go unless I perceive you as bigger and stronger. My brain is turned on first and a split second later the body follows – I get warm, wet and want to have you – it's always been like that, will probably always be like that.

vibratingfinger

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Not trying to make light of what you wrote but that description reminded me a wrestling bout. I was expecting to read about the score cards, crotch lifting, gut wrenching, headlocks. Damn that's intense. Pin him.

va_lk_yr_ie

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Not trying to make light of what you wrote but that description reminded me a wrestling bout. I was expecting to read about the score cards, crotch lifting, gut wrenching, headlocks. Damn that's intense. Pin him.

Touché. I've never been accused of being anything but physical in bed... :biggrin1:

jennizeus

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
i like a guy who is taller than me,funny,easy to talk too,funny and has a good sense of humour and actually cares about you as a person not jsut what you can give him

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
A good poodle should bite everyone viking :)
But seriously Valkryie what a hard question. I want a man who's strong enough not to try to use that strength to take my strengths away, one who's strong enough to let himself be open and vulnerable and admit he's sometimes lost, one who's strong enough to carry me up the stairs. I want a man who instinctively knows what I want even when I don't know myself. I want a man who I want so much and who wants me so much that we want to be inside one another and we spend all our time fucking because that's the closest you get to being inside each other. Oh and he must have dark hair :)

viking1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
A good poodle should bite everyone viking :)
But seriously Valkryie what a hard question. I want a man who's strong enough not to try to use that strength to take my strengths away, one who's strong enough to let himself be open and vulnerable and admit he's sometimes lost, one who's strong enough to carry me up the stairs. I want a man who instinctively knows what I want even when I don't know myself. I want a man who I want so much and who wants me so much that we want to be inside one another and we spend all our time fucking because that's the closest you get to being inside each other. Oh and he must have dark hair :)

Wow! You have described the perfect mate. I sure wish i could find her.
That is just an unreal description. Amazing!

Act2_Begins_Now

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I desire to find a man that will take great pleasure in being my lover, teacher and guide. He will cherish my innocence and revel in my naughty streak. He will be proud of my accomplishments, be impressed with my intelligence and offer me a safe haven within the comfort of his arms when the corporate part of me is weary.

TheKitten

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Right now I would like a man who is interested in sex but not commitment. I want a man who knows what he's doing in bed, and who likes to laugh. I tend to be the more submissive in sex, I like a man to take charge, but the last thing I want right now is another relationship.