So Frustrating

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by fire77, Feb 27, 2011.

1. fire77

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I noticed most topics, quizzes, games ..etc. on this site seem to be for guys only, I know women can post and reply to any topic but how can I reply to topics such as... " Rate the Size of the Dick above you" ... or " Compare your dick to the member before you".... If I reply, how would the member after me going to rate the length and girth of my dick. :confused:

Considering 99% of topics on this site are written by guys and aimed at guys which makes it more difficult for girls to join in. Can you guys try to put your questions/topics in such way that we can participate as well.

Just a thought.

2. BlackLantern

BlackLantern Member

Albums:
    How about you post as YOUR guy? Use HIS dimensions, etc.

3. fire77

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Good idea.

I'd like to hear more suggestions.

4. yongdo

yongdo New Member

Albums:
    what if in "compare your dick to the post before you", since this is a virtual world, why not compare your virtual - ideal dick? That way you could play too.

Or relate it to your own body part... "my pussy is deeper and wider than that" or "no way in hell is that thing coming near me"!

5. ManofThunder

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I can see your point. Perhaps as those particular 'Rate the dick' threads are aimed at men, you could avoid them and participate in the 'Word Association' threads etc. The 'Would You Have Sex With the Poster Above you?' thread is also for everybody. There are also women only threads like the 'How deep is your pussy?' thread. I can't participate directly - for obvious reasons, but I can post in response to someone about a related subject. Sorry if I'm straying from the point. :) I agree with BlackLantern - if you wish to post in those threads, then using your mans dimensions would be a good idea. I know I'm not much use but I hope that helps.

6. fire77

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    thank you yongdo, excellent ideas

Keep them Cumming guys ... LOL

7. D_Tinker Ball

D_Tinker Ball New Member

Personally, I'm still amazed sometimes to think "ok, this user could ACTUALLY be a woman".

8. fire77

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Why are you amazed?

9. Brillig47

Gold Member

Hi Fire77,

Surely the real point is that this site is mostly populated by competitive males, keen to display their "tail feathers" like peacocks parading before possible mates. So most of ther competitions are going to reflect that. Wouldn't it be sad if the women here descended to that primitive level by competing over vaginal depths or breast sizes etc.?

10. fire77

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Agreed.

11. Brillig47

Gold Member

It's ironic that even as we discuss this issue, the "New" listing seems to feature even more new male "let's compare" threads than ever. It seems as if no-one bothers to do a search or check existing threads before repeating the same old same old.

Ho hum, boys will be boys, but if only some-one would dream up an original idea on this oldest of human occupations.
    xxx
    Ciao.

12. B_subgirrl

B_subgirrl New Member

99% of the members here ARE guys, so of course there are going to be more male-directed threads.

If it really bothers you, start a gender and orientation neutral one (or two, or three).

13. fire77

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I know, that's what I am saying, because most members here are men, I am asking them if they could word their topics so its kind of open to all genders. It doesn't bother me at all seeing all these men here, it bothers me sometimes when I can't join in. :biggrin1:

14. AlteredEgo

Gold Member

Albums:
    No, she's telling you to solve your own problem instead of complaining. She is saying YOU should start more threads more to your liking. I'm inclined to agree that this is the best course of action. Everyone start the kinds of threads they want.

15. B_subgirrl

B_subgirrl New Member

That was exactly what I was saying. Thanks AE :smile:.

16. EllieP

Staff Member Moderator Gold Member

Albums:
    Hi Fire, and welcome. Well, I know this is a guy's site, and I don't even try to venture into some of the posts on here. The "rate my" or "how deep is" just don't appeal to me, so I ignore them. Even the "how do you feel about how large or how small" make me kind of laugh. You really don't want to know.

I like the idea of posting as my husband, except he's the biggest guy I've ever seen, so he's bigger than all of you in my experience. Sorry, but it's very true. I don't see guys in the locker room or at the urinals, and I don't look at pics, so I guess my experience is going to be limited.

Sorry, you get frustrated. Stay with the chicks in here. At least we have some fun!

17. D_Winthrop Woodcock

D_Winthrop Woodcock Account Disabled

Frankly even being a guy, I'm not totally into the rating and comparing threads.... TBH, i seem to take a liking to the neutral threads as you mentioned Fire...
    So why dont you start some?? I'm sure you wont have a lack of audience around here :)

Draft saved Draft deleted