So girls/guys checking out bulges...

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by Mr_Cumalot, Apr 28, 2009.

1. Mr_Cumalot

Mr_Cumalot New Member

Albums:
    I'm become a bit of a size freak wanting to see how guys stack up against me so kinda started giving the odd glance to guys to see if anyone shows anything. Noticed that there isn't much to see....So some questions -

I've noticed that LOTS of guys on public transport put bags or coats on their lap. Is this for comfort or to cover something or lack of something?

What do guys have to be wearing to show a bulge? Because I can be like 5 x 5 soft and I don't show a bulge unless I am wearing cupped underwear and tight trousers or shorts, OR I'm in loose clothes and I literally POSITION my bulge. Unless a is fat and like 6 or 7 soft I don't think a bulge would be that obvious unless you play for it.

So in what circumstances would a girl or a guy notice a bulge and in what kind of clothes would the bloke be wearing?

If a guy was sitting say, on a train with my legs wide and a soft bulge showing - is it REALLY obvious?

Do you think most people checking out bulges are seeing creases in material and thinking that is a bulge? Or the bulge could be large balls and the girl thinks its a cock bulge?

Anyway I know a lot of this has been covered but I wanted to put this all into one place.

#1 Mr_Cumalot, Apr 28, 2009
    Last edited: Apr 28, 2009
  2. D_Jared Padalicki

D_Jared Padalicki Account Disabled

I don't want to complain, but if you are worried about your size, isn't it better then to see a therapist, because you really have to see how many threads you started about your size only. Please, it bothers a bit to be honest... Sorry

3. B_Nick8

B_Nick8 New Member

New York City, by way of Marblehead, Boston and Ge
    Oh, Mr. C. If I can't tell your threads by the title, I always can by the content. :wink:

4. Mr_Cumalot

Mr_Cumalot New Member

Albums:
    Ermmmm what is wrong with this topic? Its a serious bunch of questions! Please don't mark me down because of previous, admittedly insecure related, topics I started. This one is based on COMPLETELY SECURE questions on BULGES.

No really I can't see the link between my insecure topics about partners, and this genuine one about bulges? I just reread my topic and apart some wording where I referred to myself (purely for examples) I don't see the link?!

5. SpeedoMike

Gold Member

if you want a bulge, forget about all the false modesty prevalent with guys today and get yourself a decently fitting pair of Levis 501s, Wranglers, or Lee jeans. guys have been wearing Levis since 1849 without any concern about whether they were too tight. while yur at it, buy a speedo and throw away your knee-length boardshorts. real men do have bulges, dude.

Draft saved Draft deleted