So good looking that....

LSebastien

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
This happens very rarely, like maybe 'once every two years' kind of rarely but on these occasions, I'll see a guy (in person) so ridiculously beautiful that when I try to remember what his face looked like afterward, I can't do it! I have an extremely good facial memory and can usually recognize somebody I've only seen once before but for some reason, if there is a guy that's super ultra good looking I won't be able to fully remember exactly what he looked like...

Anyone else experience this?

BigDallasDick8x6

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
This happens very rarely, like maybe 'once every two years' kind of rarely but on these occasions, I'll see a guy (in person) so ridiculously beautiful that when I try to remember what his face looked like afterward, I can't do it! I have an extremely good facial memory and can usually recognize somebody I've only seen once before but for some reason, if there is a guy that's super ultra good looking I won't be able to fully remember exactly what he looked like...

Anyone else experience this?

No way. I remember every detail. LOL. Apparently him being so hot fries your brain cells? Nothing wrong with that.

berries06

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
gosh this has always happened to me more so with people i really really like....i could never remember their face when i close my eyes or dream! its kind of weird...i had a friend who said if u can not remember a guys face when u dream or close your eyes (no matter how much interaction you may have with him) then it means u must really really liek him lolol (i always thgt that was weird lol)

its not so much that you don't remember their face that you wont be able to recognize them though its just on your own alone their facial details won't show up.

LSebastien

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
its not so much that you don't remember their face that you wont be able to recognize them though its just on your own alone their facial details won't show up.

Ya, I know what you mean. Now that I think about it, I can't really remember the faces of guys I used to have huge crushes on at school but I can remember most other people from school LoL, weird!

D

deleted3782

I'm good with faces, but I suck at names.

D_Tim McGnaw

Account Disabled
Media
I forget almost everyone and everything nearly instantly, it's a curse. But I do have an excellent memory for faces, especially hot ones. My work requires me to look at hot men a lot so it's a useful enough thing.

Last edited:

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Suddenly I can't remember what hilaire and exwhyzee look like ..

vince

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
That explains why people look at me as if they don't know me. I get it now...

larocca

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
It used to happen to me. If there was a guy I liked, for some reason I couldn't remember his face. Also happened with a girl when I was younger. But usually I'm very good with faces.