So hard at night it hurts

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by FonsworthBentleyIII, Mar 17, 2005.

1. FonsworthBentleyIII

FonsworthBentleyIII New Member

At night, for some unknown reason, my penis gets really hard. It hurts really bad too. It gets so hard to the point where it feels like its going to explode which can be really uncomfortable. Some nights it keeps me from sleeping or wakes me up. Is this normal?

2. D_Stavelay Strappon

D_Stavelay Strappon New Member

Does not sound normal to me. For sure I would talk to a doctor. Don't be shy, they have heard it all !

3. Shorty

Shorty New Member

For a young guy, that's quite normal. You wake up with a boner that could lift a car! You just have to do whatever you do to release the pressure and then you'll get back to sleep!

Reminds me of the old conundrum...What's the difference between "light" and "hard?" You'll eventually get to sleep with a light on, but you'll never get to sleep with a hard on!

4. Imported

Gold Member

carolinacurious: Sounds normal to me. If you need an excuse to jack off, well there you go!

5. Satsfakshun

Satsfakshun Member

Yeah, but it's a good kind of hurt... Careful rolling over...

6. Bananaman

Bananaman New Member

I've always gotten rock hard, but I've never had it be painful unless it gets bent down toward the floor or too far to one side. Having a hardon while you're sleeping is 100% normal, but if it "hurts really bad" as you say, you probably should make an appointment with a urologist and get checked out. There is no good kind of hurt as far as I'm concerned.
    (Know what yer sayin' though, Satsfakshun!)

B-man

7. Supersized

Supersized New Member

I USED TO HAvE THAT PROBLEM. It could be a medication or supplement that you are taking. If you are able to function without it stop taking it. I found that a hot shower getts rid of the soreness. let the water run on your penis. to get rid of the erection drink glass after galss of hot water or warm water. drink the shower water while you are in the shower.

8. KinkGuy

Gold Member

Or do what feels best and is a lot easier than drinking hot water, enjoy a good jerk off and go back to sleep. that's the natural cure.

9. bigsam

bigsam Member

I actually get this frequently. Rather often when I've masturbated or had a lot of sex in a day I will get a random erection that is harder than usual and isn't sharply but is somewhat painful. Its usually one of those vein popping purpely kind of erections. A lot of the time masturbating will make it go away but won't necessarily make it not hurt once its gone soft again. I don't think theres any problem...it just feels like theres too much blood in there. I have indeed found that hot showers help.

10. mimosurfDutch

mimosurfDutch Member

Albums:
    I've had issues with erections being painful before. Usually I can just masturbate and that will alleviate my issue, but it sounds like you may be dealing with something more here.

Draft saved Draft deleted