So, has anyone gotten the "support" they need here?

zr28

1st Like
Media
I believe that this site is for more than "moral support". I think that part of this site is about sharing our common expereinces in dealing with and growing up with a big cock (for lack of a more pleonastic term).

I know that when I was 14 and condoms were leaving a circular bruise on my dick that it would have been helpful to have belonged to a site like this.

There are several sex techniques and tips that I could have recieved from this site, that would have benefitted my partner and mysefl.

Max

Sexy Member
Media
lpsg.org has always had a support element, though these days the posts that offer support are a tiny fraction of the whole.

People are often sceptical that there could be any 'issues' about having a very large penis; but in fact there are. My attitude has always been that growing up I could have done with some practical advice and a fair deal of reassurance. Even as an adult I can still learn.

I personally have learnt a quite a bit, and I have tried to offer a bit of 'support' on occasion to people who genuinely seemed to need it.

Zayne

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
No, I thought this site was set up to provide some financial assistance. Support in the form of encouragement is nice, but it doesn't pay the rent.

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I feel that I've received great support from this board. Some comes in the form of the threads while others are in private messages. I wouldn't trade LPSG for anything else when it comes to certain parts of my sexual well being. I've learned a lot from the people here. Thanks to you all.

Smartalk

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Personally I think LPSG is a wonderful site for all manner of reasons. Anyone needing support need not be afraid to ask, they will get as much support as they need and from many angles too.

I have found the members enjoy a good laugh and good banter, as we all do. However when a member is need of support or advice there are a large number of members come forward and offer whatever support and advice they can.

We are all friends and brothers (sisters) togther.

dirk8inches

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I found it yesterday and thought it was great. I can discuss things here that i cant discuss with friends, sad but true thing to say but its great to know that there are others out there who are the same (and those that have even bigger problems).
A simple topic i have saw more than once is the toilet bowl/water incident - not a hope could i talk about that with friends.
Good job.

D_Brecock Evileye

Sexy Member
Media
I have had a lot of support, but I have noticed that I have 26 images/videos and have been viewed over 2000 times with only 15 comments. A large number of people are on here just to look at peoples junk.

Mr_Cumalot

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't count myself as lucky as some of ya'll but this site has HELPED ME A LOT. And all in 24 hours!!!

Apologies as I posted this elsewhere but -

My cock I thought was 7 x 6 and not up to scratch. I've lost weight and with no pushing in, and measured from above, it now seems to reach to 7.5 x 6 inches around. I was worried when I came to this forum, but thanks to all you lovely people I feel much better now.

My girlfriend has slept with 15 people and reckons I'm the biggest she's ever been with. She had heard rumours it was massive and said she was relieved to find it was massive, but not monstrous, as she thought it might hurt her. I couldn't believe that it was the biggest she had ever seen, but now I'm starting to think she is telling the truth and all thanks to LPSG's lovely users! THANKS EVERYONE.