So hey.. I'm new here :)

D

deleted82921

Hey guys, hows it goin? I'm new here, thoght I'd introduce myself and say hi!

Anyhow, I've uploaded a pic, check it out and leave me a comment or PM me, I'd like to hear what you guys have to say :)

btw, my penis is 7"x6.5" last I measured. :)

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
Hey guys, hows it goin? I'm new here, thoght I'd introduce myself and say hi!

Anyhow, I've uploaded a pic, check it out and leave me a comment or PM me, I'd like to hear what you guys have to say :)

btw, my penis is 7"x6.5" last I measured. :)

Hopefully it doesn't change too much, otherwise, you may have a rouge penis.:biggrin1: Welcome to the group.

D

deleted82921

lol, thanks guys. As far as the rogue penis thing.. well, I have 3 other piercings in the area..a frenum, lorum and guiche. I'm done with piercings though, so nothing more will change from here on out :)

D

deleted82921

hey guys,

I've added a few new pics for you all to see. If anyone here who doesnt have a membership would like to see, just PM me, I'll link you otherwise. Thanks for the comments! :)

D

deleted82921

Welcome goes for me too...
Good pics...10
Uh...did you say you had (a) pic...I enjoyed 6 :biggrin1: :biggrin1: I think!
It all good man.
Thx for sharing:wink:

lol yeah, when I posted the first message, I had only one pic. I uploaded the rest about 15-20 mins later :) and thanks!

Tygerkat

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm new, too, but I don't have what you have. Personally, that is. Mine is attached to my husband. :wink:
Nice to see another guy cleanshaven.

D

deleted82921

I'm new, too, but I don't have what you have. Personally, that is. Mine is attached to my husband. :wink:
Nice to see another guy cleanshaven.

lol, it's all good :) I cant stand hair down there. I used to trim and shape it, but I got tired of trying to shape it and make it symmetrical, so I just shave it all off. feels better, looks better (to me, at least) and I like it. 2nd can be hell sometimes, but it's still worth it...!

D

deleted82921

hey guys...quick question. Is my avatar within reason or is it grounds for a banning? I know it says no nudity, and this isnt exactly nudity, but it's up there, I guess..