So how do I find a Canadian man to marry...

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by B_sugarandspice, Jun 8, 2008.

1. B_sugarandspice

B_sugarandspice New Member

Someone said they would like my look -a huge relief- .I hope it is really true that a Canadian man would want me and would help me out. I am afraid and I am praying a lot for courage and strength.
    I am really struggling to breathe from the meds for my neck pain. I have been in and out of the hospital twice since friday.

2. B_dumbcow

B_dumbcow New Member

Albums:
    :hug: Sweetie, I hope everything works out for you. :kiss:

3. D_Jared Padalicki

D_Jared Padalicki Account Disabled

And why is a Canadian neccesary for that? Don't get it actually.
    I hope you're alright!

4. D_Gunther Snotpole

D_Gunther Snotpole Account Disabled

What is the thing?
    You want Canadian health care?

5. Rubenesque

Gold Member

Albums:
    Yeah I read she has back problems and wants to get to Canada and qualify for their health care.. is it like the NHS here then?

6. Ethyl

Gold Member

Albums:
    It's becoming more commonplace for people to marry another for their health insurance benefits since finding good, affordable health insurance is more difficult than ever. Personally i'd need a few more things on the list alongside health insurance to warrant marrying someone but that's me...

7. B_sugarandspice

I hope to have access to the spinal treatment that's only available for 30,000 to 50,000 dollars or it's available to military.They don't accept insurance . They want cash upfront-period.

8. D_Gunther Snotpole

D_Gunther Snotpole Account Disabled

Very similar.
    You, however, have lately achieved efficiencies that have greatly reduced waiting times.
    We still don't have our act in place in that regard.
    (Not that I'm complaining. I've never had to wait any significant amount of time ... but some procedures do have very long waiting lists. If, for example, you need a hip replaced, good luck Charlie. You could wait two years, depending on where in the country you're located, since health care is a provincial rather than federal responsibility.)

9. OmahaBeef

Gold Member

S&S...

May I ask what your particular condition is? This is just a shot in the dark, but almost 2 years ago I dislocated my C2, 3, 4, and 5 vertebrae in a freak weightlifting accident. I was given 2 choices:

1) Get surgery
    2) LONG term chiropractic treatment

I opted for the chiropractor, and it was a wise decision on my part. Now, of course, this certainly isn't cheap itself, but I am about 90% recovered...not just from spinal placement, but also the nerve damage I sustained.

Many, many times, orthopedics convince their patients that they NEED surgery, and scoff at chiropractic care as an alternative.

Either way, best of luck to you!

...OB

10. B_sugarandspice

thank you, Darling for your concern.
    I am just now after 2 1/2 years able to be helped by chiropractic care.
    You know your in trouble when the chiropractor refers you out to the ortho and neurosurgeon.
    I opted not to have 3 discs replaced because all of the other docs said I had too much scar tissue and it wasn't going to help my NECK pain,only my arm ,thumb and finger pain and weaknesses. All said the pain was not going to be helped.
    I found a place in Florida that takes my insurance but is not in network and I have to get to Fl. by 8am on the 27th.
    Not sure how that will happen but I know I can do it.
    I have a nice place to live .I have food for me and my two cats and two dogs.
    Today we are gonna make it.
    It is just day by day. I become frightened because the meds make me where I can't see. I just pray and decide not to fear anything.
    I will face each challenge without fear.
    Each challenge will be taken care of one by one.
    I am going to go to Town center and pray and see if anyone will sing and pray with me there. I'm going to post on craigslist.
    I know Victory is mine.

11. D_Ivana Dickenside

D_Ivana Dickenside New Member

i hope you find a canadian man to marry too so you can get that health coverage. it's not a bad idea. maybe i should find a canadian too if i'm ever in your situation... or i can just marry another woman for health coverage when gay marriage becomes legal in california on june 17th, woot woot!

12. B_sugarandspice

I am so drugged and it still hurts!
    God help me please!!!!!!!!!11

13. B_Jennuine73

B_Jennuine73 New Member

Good luck to you S&S. Why doesn't your church help you? Aren't churches supposed to do things like that for their "flock"?

14. B_Think_Kink

B_Think_Kink New Member

Good luck, haha. You will need it. I hope the moron who marries you knows you only want him for what he will provide you.

Oh and don't bother replying.. I can't see it.. ignore is sweet.

15. HamYai

HamYai New Member

You truly are sick.

Fuck off and die.

Don't worry.

You can IGNORE me.

16. unabear09

Gold Member

Albums:

:eek:That was really nasty of you to say and totally uncalled for :mad:. Despite your previous feeling for S&S, she is in pain and is still a human being. I don't know or care what the deal is b/t the two of you, but that post was totally uncalled for.

Good luck to you S&S I know absolutely nothing about you, but I know you are in pain (and I have been there myself, as have most people on this board), and pray that some sort of a soultion will come about soon. I'll keep you in my thoughts and prayers

17. B_sugarandspice

thank you babe.
    I am drinking robitussin dm. kills pain in high doses and won't cause me to stop breathing.
    It gets me wasted. It's so embarrassing and I like to be myself,not drugged up.
    I am just looking forward to getting over this neck injury and getting off all these toxic disgusting meds . I am just looking forward to the 90th day off meds when it will be safe for me to conceive my precious child.
    I know it is going to happen. I just know it.

18. unabear09

Gold Member

Albums:
    bless your heart....if I may ask....whats up with your neck? I had a car wreck 6 years ago October, and it seriously fucked mine up. Had bad whiplash, and ended up with torn muscles and ligaments up and down my neck and into my back as well. Well, I ended up developing bone spurs all up and down my spine, and I still have pain from time to time, and am now quite arthritic. Anyways.....hope you get to feeling better

19. B_Think_Kink

B_Think_Kink New Member

I don't care what you think. She is a sad excuse for a human being and incredibly shallow at that. Wanting to marry someone so she can get benefits.
    I am not going to be nice to someone as pathetic as her.

20. B_Think_Kink

B_Think_Kink New Member

Seeing as you've been here for a short time.. I suggest you do you're fucking research into this pathetic human being before you back her up. I don't care about you as a person.. but it might make a better argument for you to know what the fuck you're talking about before you open your mouth and talk about someone you have no clue about.
    k, thnx.

Draft saved Draft deleted