So how do I find a Canadian man to marry...

D_Bob_Crotchitch

Expert Member
Media
You have my sympathy. I was injured in a wreck on July 28, 2006. A crackhead was driving at a high rate of speed and hit me from behind. It has blown discs from my neck all the way down to L3/L4 and L4/L5. I am still waiting for approval from Federal Workman's Comp for back surgery. waaaaaaaaa

erratic

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
After the last US presidential election someone set up a dating site for
Americans looking to emigrate to Canada and Canadians looking for...well...dating, I guess. I can't find the URL, but if someone knows what I'm talking about it might help.

B_sugarandspice

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You have my sympathy. I was injured in a wreck on July 28, 2006. A crackhead was driving at a high rate of speed and hit me from behind. It has blown discs from my neck all the way down to L3/L4 and L4/L5. I am still waiting for approval from Federal Workman's Comp for back surgery. waaaaaaaaa
hey babe. spinal decompression can let the discs go back in. Your discs cannot heal if you are smoking.
best wishes

Canuck

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Just some info. Marrying a Canadian does not instantly make you a citizen or entitle you to the benefits we get here.

Its quite a long process and can require alot of money for paper work that needs to be done. The paper work involves criminal background checks and also medical history. If they know you have medical problems they may not let you in.

Just something to think about.

B_sugarandspice

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Just some info. Marrying a Canadian does not instantly make you a citizen or entitle you to the benefits we get here.

Its quite a long process and can require alot of money for paper work that needs to be done. The paper work involves criminal background checks and also medical history. If they know you have medical problems they may not let you in.

Just something to think about.
I spoke to your government agencies and they have been very kind and compassionate and have encouraged me to apply after I told them about everything. They are aware of my situation already.
I am just to ill to handle doing all that right now.
I'm scheduled for surgery in Fl. on July 2nd.
Most of the time I can't do anything from the pain or the intoxication of the meds.

B_Demention

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Can't you just take out better health insurance? I feel like even the most expensive, all-encompassing American-based policy would still be cheaper than having to relocate, emigrate, and marry. Not to mention all the upheaval you'd have to go through. I will say though that this thread's tags are quite funny: "blonde, emergency, marriage."

Anyway, Rec's a cool dude, I nominate him as your future spouse *also likes to put people on the spot*.

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
Can't you just take out better health insurance? I feel like even the most expensive, all-encompassing American-based policy would still be cheaper than having to relocate, emigrate, and marry. Not to mention all the upheaval you'd have to go through. I will say though that this thread's tags are quite funny: "blonde, emergency, marriage."

Anyway, Rec's a cool dude, I nominate him as your future spouse *also likes to put people on the spot*.
Yeah great tags. It's almost as if she is like.. trying to find someone from here that will marry her.

LongRod

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Senor Rubirosa, you must have some Canadian folks you know that would be glad to propose to her. Why don't you invite her up and show her around. There must be someone in Canada that is looking for American citizenship. If they married, He would become an American Citizen. So she could get what she's looking for in Canada and he could get what he wants in the USA.

B_sugarandspice

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
All I really want is to be healthy and productive and have a marriage and family like anyone else.
I would still love to come to Canada after my recovery if it is warm enough this summer. There should be a lot of disease free men that I could enjoy sex with since you have access to the testing and treatments.

vindicator

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I would just like to mention that we have gay marriage in Canada, so if you can find a dood to marry you, you can always find a woman! :biggrin1:

D_Gunther Snotpole

Account Disabled
Media
Senor Rubirosa, you must have some Canadian folks you know that would be glad to propose to her. Why don't you invite her up and show her around. There must be someone in Canada that is looking for American citizenship. If they married, He would become an American Citizen. So she could get what she's looking for in Canada and he could get what he wants in the USA.

Well, I do have this friend, Rob Pickton, whom I mentioned above.