So how do I know if...

topper_oh

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I am struggling with my sexuality at 40+ years old.
I have been married for 8 years now to a great gal who loves to fuck - and I mean everything. I love to eat her pussy, feel her warm pussy and she has great orgasms with me deep in her ass.
But I love to suck cock and sometimes bend over myself.

I am confused!!!

No-she doesnt know and would be mortified to find out, so that adds to my struggle.

Anyone else feel this way?

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Lots of people do, but the fact is you're in a relationship and you're being unfaithful to your wife. Whether you're sucking strange cock or eating strange pussy you're in a relationship and you're cheating.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Lots of people do, but the fact is you're in a relationship and you're being unfaithful to your wife. Whether you're sucking strange cock or eating strange pussy you're in a relationship and you're cheating.

Agreed. :mad:

I am struggling with my sexuality at 40+ years old.
I have been married for 8 years now to a great gal who loves to fuck - and I mean everything. I love to eat her pussy, feel her warm pussy and she has great orgasms with me deep in her ass. But I love to suck cock and sometimes bend over myself.

I am confused!!! No you're not, you're bisexual. I suppose you may be gay at some point... I noticed you didn't mention being in love or having an emotional connection with your wife or the men. Why is that?

No-she doesnt know and would be mortified to find out, so that adds to my struggle. Mortified? Really? Are you Mormons or something?

Anyone else feel this way? My guess is there are probably thousands on this site alone who are in the same leaky boat you are.

jeff black

Expert Member
Media

No-she doesnt know and would be mortified to find out, so that adds to my struggle. Mortified? Really? Are you Mormons or something?

I don't know why you are so surprised she would be mortified ( or upset/distraught/sad/angry if you prefer). :smile: Chances are she would be mortified because of the fact that she is married to the guy, has great sex with him and is probably in love and it turns out that he is gay.

reallyhot

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Sounds to me from your comments that you're just sucking your own
cock, nothing wrong with that in my books. Heck, go for it! Good for you
that you can!
Sometimes your lady needs a break, and you just help yourself..
nothing gay about that.
If you think you are bisexual or gay, then yeah I can see where the
conflicted feelings come in, especially if you're in a committed relationship.
Just remember not everyone is 100 % straight or gay...and that's ok too.
Don't be too hard on yourself, check out more online self help resources
and find a way to soothe yourself into feeling better about it. after all
it's a part of who you are!. You may PM me if you like more suggestions.
All the best.