• Welcome To LPSG
    Welcome to LPSG.com. If you are here because you are looking for the most amazing open-minded fun-spirited sexy adult community then you have found the right place. We also happen to have some of the sexiest members you'll ever meet. Signup below and come join us.

So how do you know?

Reaction score
If you are a shower Or grower I mean if you flaccid length is under so many inches? or is it just by looks? And can you be both?

hung

Expert Member
Reaction score
So the question is: How Do I know? I consider myself hung.

based on your measurements I would certainly say that you and I are hung brothers.

Reaction score
I`m a shower, but that dosen`t mean I don`t grow as well. I`m not sure how people see it, if they consider showers as those you can see are hung by theire flaccids or those who don`t grow at all. If you can be both, I belive I am. I grow between 2" and 2.5", but I also have a big flaccid. I have heard that small ones grow more. I started a thread in another forum in another site and asked how much people grew in cm or inches, not percent. Most people grew about the same. So in percent, I guess smaller ones grow more then, but not in measured length. This is of course not a legit or valid source with a representative number of people.

Reaction score
I`m a shower, but that dosen`t mean I don`t grow as well. I`m not sure how people see it, if they consider showers as those you can see are hung by theire flaccids or those who don`t grow at all. If you can be both, I belive I am. I grow between 2" and 2.5", but I also have a big flaccid. I have heard that small ones grow more. I started a thread in another forum in another site and asked how much people grew in cm or inches, not percent. Most people grew about the same. So in percent, I guess smaller ones grow more then, but not in measured length. This is of course not a legit or valid source with a representative number of people.

Ok so my flaccid length is 5 1/4 inches an my erect length is 8 1/4 inches
And my flaccid girth is 6 1/4 inches an erect girth 6 1/2 inches to 7 inches
So am I a shower or grower? Or both?

redbear52

Experimental Member
Reaction score
If you frequently have trouble not having your cock obviously visible in clothing while flaccid I would say you are a shower. I think this correlates to about an average flaccid length of 5" (regardless of erect length) although flaccid girth also plays a roll. It is much harder to "hide" a girthy cock than it is a thinner one.