So how do you know?

hung

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
So the question is: How Do I know? I consider myself hung.

based on your measurements I would certainly say that you and I are hung brothers.

SR_Hairy_Morgan

Experimental Member
Media
I`m a shower, but that dosen`t mean I don`t grow as well. I`m not sure how people see it, if they consider showers as those you can see are hung by theire flaccids or those who don`t grow at all. If you can be both, I belive I am. I grow between 2" and 2.5", but I also have a big flaccid. I have heard that small ones grow more. I started a thread in another forum in another site and asked how much people grew in cm or inches, not percent. Most people grew about the same. So in percent, I guess smaller ones grow more then, but not in measured length. This is of course not a legit or valid source with a representative number of people.

D_Pokin Joe Frazier

Experimental Member
Media
I`m a shower, but that dosen`t mean I don`t grow as well. I`m not sure how people see it, if they consider showers as those you can see are hung by theire flaccids or those who don`t grow at all. If you can be both, I belive I am. I grow between 2" and 2.5", but I also have a big flaccid. I have heard that small ones grow more. I started a thread in another forum in another site and asked how much people grew in cm or inches, not percent. Most people grew about the same. So in percent, I guess smaller ones grow more then, but not in measured length. This is of course not a legit or valid source with a representative number of people.

Ok so my flaccid length is 5 1/4 inches an my erect length is 8 1/4 inches
And my flaccid girth is 6 1/4 inches an erect girth 6 1/2 inches to 7 inches
So am I a shower or grower? Or both?

redbear52

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If you frequently have trouble not having your cock obviously visible in clothing while flaccid I would say you are a shower. I think this correlates to about an average flaccid length of 5" (regardless of erect length) although flaccid girth also plays a roll. It is much harder to "hide" a girthy cock than it is a thinner one.