So, how do you learn to deepthroat

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by rangisrovus19, Dec 9, 2011.

1. rangisrovus19

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    hey guys, I was wondering if anyone here actually learned to deepthroat.

I'm guessing some people can just naturally do it - fit whatever it is down your throat without having to practice. is this the case normally?

I really, really want to be able to take all of my boyfriend, who isn't abnormally huge, so why shouldn't I be able to fit all of him in me?

2. hud01

Gold Member

Actually it took a lot of practice to lessen my gag reflex. I bought about 3 or 4 dildos of varying size and worked on them for about 2 years to be able to do this. My first bj, which was before the dildos was a 5.5 x 4.5 cock and I was able to do that one with ease. Now I can DT a 8 x 7 dildo and have taken a 7 x 5.5 real life one with no trouble.

3. exwhyzee

Gold Member

Practice practice practice.

I was with a guy a few years ago with a 9" dick. The first few weekends were rough with sore throats. After a while, it became easier. I enjoyed the challenge. No doubt if I deep-throated a 9" dick today that I would have to start over. I don't think its quite like riding a bike...

Some people have suggested that you make a yawn-like stretch with your throat and just stuff the schlong in. I haven't been able to test that theory out.

Draft saved Draft deleted