So how much cum is being shot at this moment?

D_Rawkesbye Deadheade

Experimental Member
Media
Here's a question...

How many litres of cum do you think is being spilt at any given second?

I refuse to believe that every time I'm shooting my load there's not at least another 100 cocks shooting loads somewhere in this awesome world.

mitchymo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I don't think there are too many actually....half the world apprx at any one time is asleep, approx half those that are not are female, minus kids and sexually inactive leaves still millions but then how much time do people spend jerking off per day and what fraction of that time does the ejaculation take up....i doubt there would even be 1 litre worth.

hud01

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I don't think there are too many actually....half the world apprx at any one time is asleep, approx half those that are not are female, minus kids and sexually inactive leaves still millions but then how much time do people spend jerking off per day and what fraction of that time does the ejaculation take up....i doubt there would even be 1 litre worth.
Think of it this way. Between China and India there are over 1 billion men. Right now it is after dinner there. If one thousanth of a percent are shooting now, it would be 100,000 men.

crossy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
forestblahblah- For a Thailander you have one enormous dick. A mathmatical model was created by Banting and Best back in the 30's about your question. It was determined that at 4AM (Montreal time) the total jizz shot was 3.1416 femtolitres, taking in all human mammals and female squirters. This estimate was modified because of Daily Saving Time in the Outback.
Banting and Best received a Nobel prize incidentally but for some other discovery.

I have Foreskin

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I jerked off this morning and got 4 big squirts all over my chest, then some smaller ones.:rolleyes:

I'd have to say the amount of cum squirting out of men's penises at any given moment would be quite a bit, if I had to give it a number I'd say 20 gallons per second total, for every second of every day.

Especially with the US economy all shot to shit, there's more unemployed men sitting at home jerking off in the middle of the day now.

B_bi_mmf

Expert Member
Media
Here's a question...

I refuse to believe that every time I'm shooting my load there's not at least another 100 cocks shooting loads somewhere in this awesome world.

To figure this out, we need the following pieces of information:

A = the number of males on the planet -- about 3.4 billion?

B = the average number of ejaculations per male per day -- 1 or so? (allowing for all ages)

C = average duration of an ejaculation (in seconds) -- 5 or so?

D = average volume of an ejaculation (in milliliters) -- 10 ml or so?

ANSWER = A X B X C X D / (86,400 X 5 X 1000)

I get about 393 liters each second worldwide with the assumed values above.

Please check on my logic and my calculations and suggest revisions in the assumptions.

B_Nick8

Cherished Member
Media
New York City, by way of Marblehead, Boston and Ge
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
forestblahblah- For a Thailander you have one enormous dick. A mathmatical model was created by Banting and Best back in the 30's about your question. It was determined that at 4AM (Montreal time) the total jizz shot was 3.1416 femtolitres, taking in all human mammals and female squirters. This estimate was modified because of Daily Saving Time in the Outback.
Banting and Best received a Nobel prize incidentally but for some other discovery.

Please, please, please tell me you're joking.

Btw, they got the Nobel for discovering the role insulin plays in regulating body sugar; google at least gave up that one.

Last edited:

B_bi_mmf

Expert Member
Media
Here's a question...

To figure this out, we need the following pieces of information:

A = the number of males on the planet -- about 3.4 billion?

B = the average number of ejaculations per male per day -- 1 or so? (allowing for all ages)

C = average duration of an ejaculation (in seconds) -- 5 or so?

D = average volume of an ejaculation (in milliliters) -- 10 ml or so?

ANSWER = A X B X C X D / (86,400 X 5 X 1000)

I get about 393 liters each second worldwide with the assumed values above.

Please check on my logic and my calculations and suggest revisions in the assumptions.

I muddied the logic by including both C and 5 in the formula.

So first, the number of cocks cumming as yours is cumming should be:

A X B X C / 86,400

With my assumed values, that is about 197,000.

The amount of cum being shot worldwide during one second of your orgasm is:

(A X B X C / 86,400) X D / C = A X B X D / (86,400 X 1000)

With my assumed values, that is over 393 liters.

An assumption here is that the moment of your orgasm is not a particularly popular or unpopular moment for other men to be cumming.

Now on to figuring out my personal lifetime volume of cum. Or figuring, if my living room were filled with pennies from floor to ceiling, how much money I would have.

B_bi_mmf

Expert Member
Media
I muddied the logic by including both C and 5 in the formula.

So first, the number of cocks cumming as yours is cumming should be:

A X B X C / 86,400

With my assumed values, that is about 197,000.

The amount of cum being shot worldwide during one second of your orgasm is:

With my assumed values, that is over 393 liters.

An assumption here is that the moment of your orgasm is not a particularly popular or unpopular moment for other men to be cumming.

Now on to figuring out my personal lifetime volume of cum. Or figuring, if my living room were filled with pennies from floor to ceiling, how much money I would have.

should read

(A X B X C / 86,400) X D / (C X 1000) = A X B X D / (86,400 X 1000)

B_bi_mmf

Expert Member
Media
That's about 104 gallons of jizz every second!

In a year, that would be enough the fill a cube-shaped container measuring 760 feet on each edge.

Last edited:

D_Rawkesbye Deadheade

Experimental Member
Media

Femtolitre? That's 1E-15!? :confused:

Don't know if he is thai, but it is a big one. My question is what do the bar girls say. I guess it so big. Ohhhh

I am Thai, hud01. :biggrin1:

That's about 104 gallons of jizz every second!

Now that's a hell of a lot of cum although I wouldn't say it's beyond reason. There's quite a number of cocks out there. :rolleyes:

4herplsr

1st Like
Media
So I doubt we are talking on average 1 ejaculation per day per person. Actually there was a survey looking at Americans trying to answer the question about ejaculation frequency and prostate cancer. This in America was on average about 2-3 ejaculations per week. (interesting to note those who had 30 or more ejaculations per month had lower incidence of cancer). Next it is clearly more like 3 ml average ejaculate volume. Try those in your calculations.

B_bi_mmf

Expert Member
Media
So I doubt we are talking on average 1 ejaculation per day per person. Actually there was a survey looking at Americans trying to answer the question about ejaculation frequency and prostate cancer. This in America was on average about 2-3 ejaculations per week. (interesting to note those who had 30 or more ejaculations per month had lower incidence of cancer). Next it is clearly more like 3 ml average ejaculate volume. Try those in your calculations.

Here are the calculations based on your suggested revisions. Still kind of mind-boggling, I would say.

the number of cocks cumming during a one-second period: 70,000

the volume of cum produced each second: 42 liters (11 gallons)

length of each edge of a cube containing the cum produced in a year: 360 feet

P.S. I do tend to agree with chunderwonder on the issue of volume.

Last edited:

4herplsr

1st Like
Media
Sometimes you have to realize that your personal unmeasured experience doesn't stand up to thousands of data collections. Within World Health Orginization semen analysis 1-5 cc is considered within the normal range and 3 ml is the average. Very large producers come in (so to speak) at 10 ml. I believe the record at our cryobank is 11 ml. You have to understand that liquid volumes are extremely poorly estimated.