So I am playing with his cock while driving...

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by D_Fiona_Farvel, May 13, 2008.

1. D_Fiona_Farvel

D_Fiona_Farvel Account Disabled

At first squeezing (he loves really tight squeezing around his cock) through his uniform, later pulled out of zipper to play with the foreskin (he's uncut) then a full HJ - it feels hard, as usual, but we have to stop once we get into the city because there are too many pedestrians.

We make it uptown to his apt, and I haven't touched his penis for about 25 min., just a little nuzzling and kissing his ear and neck, but once inside, he's hard again. I start to blow him and immediately, there's a little surge and he's harder, thicker than earlier and throbbing.

Move to sex... he's in me and it feels amazing (!), he stops for a second to delay ejaculation and there's another little surge and he feels even bigger. :confused: Still pulsing, but I actually feel him getting bigger...

We keep going, I cum, while doing so it feels like I am gripping steel, btw. Then he cums... really hard. He's never loud, but was growling, scratching my shoulders, and everything. I love that! :smile:

This surge thing is a first for us, and I am wondering if this is what happens during edging? If delaying his orgasm four times (twice in car, once oral and once with sex) increased blood flow and created the extra swelling/hardness?

2. animal drummer

animal drummer New Member

that story just increased my blood flow............

3. Darpon

Darpon New Member

It IS possible to get a harder erection, to an extent.

I remember one time I was so horny that I couldn't put on pants. I just couldn't. Normally, if I get fully hard, if I put on pants, it just hurts a lot, but I can normally bare (Wait, which spelling do I use there? Bare or bear?) it. This time, it simply hurt too much. I found the baggiest pair of pants I had, and even when I put them on, it felt incredibly tight, and the outline of my head was so clear you could trace it with a pencil, even through the boxers and pants. I'm not sure why I had to put on the pants, but anyway...

When my cock was out, my it was most definitely harder, and it was straighter and aimed up more at the base. The tip of my cock was on the same level as where it started off, whereas it's usually lower due to the downward curve. The veins on my cock were also a lot clearer. I didn't have the means to measure, but I wouldn't be surprised if my cock WAS bigger, as hard as it was.

I'm not sure if this also occurs during edging, but yes, an erection like that IS possible.

You were sure to tell him like it felt he was getting bigger inside you, right? If it were me, my GOD that would be such a turn on!

4. D_Fiona_Farvel

Yay! To where?? :biggrin1:

I have fucked him before, but it was never this hard previously. Usually he has a little slack in the foreskin even when fully erect, but yesterday it was taught.

The first 'surge' happened while he was in my mouth and I gagged a bit, which rarely happens, I did mention the twitching but not feeling bigger. Later when he was inside me I could tell from the pulsing that we was trying not to cum, but it wasn't until he stopped completely for about a minute, where there's usually a little softening, that I noticed he actually grew thicker. I didn't really verbalize this other than my moving/grinding against him, a 'uhh, that's good baby' and moaning - but we talked about it after.

btw, I think bear, as in unbearable pain. :smile:

5. SyddyKitty

Gold Member

Albums:
    I don't understand the difference between edging and ballooning, as they are almost the same thing but done for different reasons. Buuut, I do know that ballooning supposedly makes it larger temporarily (and eventually permanantly, supposedly).

6. D_Fiona_Farvel

I had to look up ballooning. :)
    It wasn't that he was doing anything special to not cum, rather it was my simulation and his stopping all stimulation, other than being inside me, that made him swell. It did last, though. After the feeling of a surge he did not return to his regular size.

7. Darpon

Darpon New Member

Wait, so what's ballooning?

8. D_Fiona_Farvel

Jerking it until you are almost about to cum, then backing off and stimulating other areas before starting again - so far as I can tell, luv. :smile:

9. blkmwbp

blkmwbp New Member

my girl use to do the same thing at the movies in the car and at a zoo....it soes make blood flow there more and when u do cum its like a fountain lol good job ;)

10. D_Fiona_Farvel

Thank you! *takes dramatic bow*
    The teasing turned me on, too. I was so wet, his entry was like *splish*. Even had to wipe some away, which is usually a sign of good things to cum. :wink:

11. B_Mademoiselle Rouge

ChockoKittie, you are making me horny as hell after reading that!

I love to do that to my husband in the car ride home. He has to stop during sex and wait until the pulsation stops and sometimes it does feel girthier after he starts pumping again.

Uhhhhh....he better not work too late tonight! He's gettin' it when he gets home!

12. D_Fiona_Farvel

Yeah, that little extra surge in girth is my new favorite thing. :yup:

You should give him a call to get things started early. :biggrin1: Mine was on extra duty due to recent unrest, and I called him 6 hours before we were going to see each other, then sent a few texts with pics for extra torture, haha. He was 'ready', meaning I felt nice tumescence, during our hug hello. Good times. :smile:

13. Darpon

Darpon New Member

Am I the only guy REALLY turned on at the idea of a girl doing stuff to make your cock bigger? And then riding it?

14. Mule

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I'm not sure if that's what did it for you and him, but that sounds like the way my cock acts every time during sex. I've been told several times "omg I can feel you getting bigger!"

15. nudeyorker

Gold Member

Good Story...But my cars have always been standard...never owned an automatic...something to think about now!

16. B_retracted

B_retracted New Member

That's the definition of edging so maybe edging and ballooning are just different words for the same thing.

17. SyddyKitty

Gold Member

Albums:
    Yep, like I said. They just have two different goals. :p Edging is done more for having a bigger load when you bust and controlling your orgasm, while the goal of ballooning is mor eto "bring out the inner penis" behind your public bone. You're also not supposed to cum when you're done ballooning.

So I guess having the same method but different goal merits a new name? :p

18. D_Fiona_Farvel

Mmm, do you let them feel that at a teasing speed? :biggrin1:

May I suggest 2nd Ave for the East Side?
    Lex is still a mess and 3rd is usually too busy. :smile:

19. Mule

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Teasing is my specialty.

20. D_Fiona_Farvel

*Sigh* I know.
    A few private, sweaty moments have been dedicated to thoughts about your teasing speed...

Draft saved Draft deleted