So I am playing with his cock while driving...

Kevbo

Sexy Member
Media
I've noticed this phenomenon with myself -- I definitely get bigger and bigger and bigger the more I get close/pull away, though of course there's a limit and, for me, it certainly isn't (lengthwise) close to the apparent norm for LPSG males :redface:. What I find interesting is that, for your guy, the "bigger" is noticeable enough for you to discern with your hands and pussy. (Especially the latter, which I'm sure is a magical piece of machinery but not the most exact "measuring tool" :biggrin1:)

What's going on is that when you arouse him, a certain percentage of his corpus cavernosum (and other similar parts) is filling with blood -- which leaves at a much slower rate than when it went in. But you can "restart" the process before it's all gone with some more stimulation, which will cause the same surge of blood to his penis -- except there is some still in there, so you just add to it. Get the refractory rhythm right, as you did in the car, and you can build and build and build him and "approach his limit". Hopefully, this knowledge will benefit you both as you refine your response to each other :smile:.

Cheers,
Kevbo

Guy-jin

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
That first post was very hot.

And yes, that does happen with me. I like to extend sex quite a bit, so I back off when I'm about to come but many times my penis will throb quite a bit as if I am coming and it does become harder and larger, it seems. Little extra treat for the lady! :)

Also... I need to get in on some of this road hand lovin'! Dayum!

D_Fiona_Farvel

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Oh fiddlesticks, my pants are tight now!

Happens to me when I get to the point of cumming and back off. I can definitely tell it feels harder and girthier.
I recall there being an offer one drunken night... and then I passed out or something. :biggrin1:

I've noticed this phenomenon with myself -- I definitely get bigger and bigger and bigger the more I get close/pull away, though of course there's a limit and, for me, it certainly isn't (lengthwise) close to the apparent norm for LPSG males :redface:. What I find interesting is that, for your guy, the "bigger" is noticeable enough for you to discern with your hands and pussy. (Especially the latter, which I'm sure is a magical piece of machinery but not the most exact "measuring tool" :biggrin1:)Cheers,
Kevbo
Sorry, I had to edit to higlight the most important statement.:cool:
But I agree, rhythm is key and keeping him stimulated, but not touching his penis for part of the drive helped add to the tension as well.

That first post was very hot.

And yes, that does happen with me. I like to extend sex quite a bit, so I back off when I'm about to come but many times my penis will throb quite a bit as if I am coming and it does become harder and larger, it seems. Little extra treat for the lady! :)
It is a very welcome treat. :smile: That little surge and feeling the cock get fuller and thicker was awesome!

Also... I need to get in on some of this road hand lovin'! Dayum!
Move to NY

Guy-jin

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
I actually didn't know about it until my girlfriend mentioned it. She has amazing control of her vaginal muscles and purposely flexed them while I was taking a break, which seemed to instigate the whole thing. It's almost like a mini-orgasm, but I don't come and can keep going.

Actually, I did get road head once, but it wasn't the best thing in the world. I may have to give it another shot. Can I stay at your place when I come visit NY? ;)

It is a very welcome treat. :smile: That little surge and feeling the cock get fuller and thicker was awesome!

Move to NY

dc9

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Ooops, I missed this. Sowwy :redface:
Thank you, my fellow feline one. :wink:
Hope you got to work on time.

Sniff,sniff, as he drys his tears.
Too bad...we might have....but Im still Italian and middle aged :)
Love ya kitty!!!!!!!!!

dc9

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
:rofl:

I totally know what you mean. You have boners, then you have BONERS! So hard that you can't even put your pants on.:tongue:

Kittie always gives me those.:wink:

Mr. Hardcock, awesome dude and isnt she such a tease!

But you gotta love her!!!!!

D_Fiona_Farvel

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Heehe, you guys have jokes.
I'm not that much of a tease, trust me. :biggrin:

DC,
I love Italian men - love, love, love them. That's the problem. :wink:

D_Coyne Toss

Expert Member
Media
I love being jerked while I drive.

As for the size increase, when I edge I feel more blood flowing, my cock becomes hard as steel, so hard it aches, while the head appears really swollen.

I haven't measured, but a size increase is, if not likely, at least possible.