so i bought a molding kit to make ur on dildo

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by B_big_dick18, Jan 6, 2011.

1. B_big_dick18

B_big_dick18 New Member

i didnt realize that i would be to large for it......it didnt say on the outside of it that if you have a XL dick it wont work but when i opend it in the instructions it says may not work if you have an XL penis only 4% of men.......i guess im in the 4% there wasnt enough molding material to cover my penis i just wasted 35.99 and yelled at my gf.......why wouldnt they put it on the OUTSIDE that it might not fit xl dicks :mad:.....anyways just ranting on but has anyone else experienced similar problems????

2. IntentsOfCare

IntentsOfCare Member

Albums:
    I'm sorry you had to go through that, thanks for the warning though. I was considering one of those kits.

3. DevonTexas

DevonTexas Well-Known Member

Albums:
    Really?? I was about to buy one online this week and try it. Yours looks to be similar to mine in size. Can't imagine they'd make them too small. Most guys who buy those probably have big dicks.

4. B_big_dick18

B_big_dick18 New Member

if your 8 and over i suggest not buying it =[......and no surprisingly dudes with big dicks dont or i wouldnt of had this problem,or it would of fit my cock

5. DevonTexas

DevonTexas Well-Known Member

Albums:
  6. IntentsOfCare

IntentsOfCare Member

Albums:
    Yeah these things are made for average guys to make clones for thier wives so that they have some .... lovin .... while the husband is a way. But never fear! I have an idea in mind.

Clone A Willy Shop - Mould A Willy and Make Your Own Vibrator, Penis Moulding - CloneAWilly Kits | Clone A Willy

That is a link to get some of the supplies raw (its a UK site) and you can find a big enough container to stick your junk in... I don't know like mcgyver up two coffee tens for a make shift clona willie.

7. B_big_dick18

B_big_dick18 New Member

8. B_big_dick18

B_big_dick18 New Member

my dick is about 8.5 and i still needed extra materials so idk what that means but i guess i will try and get a refund but i dont think it will work

9. IntentsOfCare

IntentsOfCare Member

Albums:
    If you can't get a refund at the sex shop then you should try and get a refund at the manufacturer. Or at least an exchange. I've worked enough retail jobs to know that if you complain enough you'll get your way.

10. lerotic

Verified Gold Member

Verified:
    Photo
    After reading this thread we decided to buy one of these for a laugh. It'll be here wednesday, if it works i swear i'm going to offer to sell chocolate versions to the guys who keep PM'ing me on here :)

That should pay for a holiday at least ;)

11. B_big_dick18

B_big_dick18 New Member

lmao good luck

12. IntentsOfCare

IntentsOfCare Member

Albums:

n_n good luck.

13. LPSGeezer

LPSGeezer Member

I would consider buying two mold packs and use the extra to make the dildo, after all it's a small price to pay for a lifetime of pleasure.

14. kmiller

kmiller Member

Albums:
    ya buy to of them so you can mold your cock then then stick it on top the fireplace so all can see when they come over...lol

15. nomju

nomju Member

Albums:
    I bought one of these kits, and there was only enough stuff to mould round the first 6 inches. It captured the girth corectly, but obviousely not the full length.

16. freshprince130

Albums:
    I purchased the clone a willy thing to get my bf used to my size complete waste and the guarantee is shit they dont care if it doesnt work....maybe try using a pringles can and getting more silicone material should work.

17. D_Chocho_Lippz

D_Chocho_Lippz Account Disabled

The website clearly has directions on what size penis it will accomodate with the standard kit.

Clone A Willy Kit FREE SHIPPING and DVD, Molding Powder Refills, Your Cast A Penis Kit, Penis Casting, Clone-A-Willy Mold A Penis Adult

Seems like you fall within the criteria...
    Sure you did it right?

18. B_big_dick18

B_big_dick18 New Member

that b.s^^^^ that shit DID NOT work! i did it to the tee......and the tube was more like 9inches the combo with my girth caused there not to be enough material

19. whitestar16

whitestar16 New Member

Albums:
    hahaha, that's a good one. i remember when I was in sweden over the summer, we were driving to my friend's place and there was a house that has a big orange dildo in their window. It's totally visible from the road and is like a mile marker. :D

20. lamboot

lamboot Member

Albums:
    I did it with a friend of mine, and he's 8 inches, and it worked. The thing is though, you won't have enough of the material if you Don't use the vibrator that is part of the kit. The vibrator takes up quite a bit of the space, therefore, not as much mold material is needed.

You have to buy 2 of the kits if you have a cock your size, and don't want to use the vibrator that's in the kit.

Oh, and getting a refund ??? That would be a hoot to see you try to get a refund at the sex shop !! LOL "My cock is too big for it"......I can see them asking you to whip it out and prove it.

Draft saved Draft deleted