so i bought a molding kit to make ur on dildo

cutedorkwho

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Is the tube itself too small? I had this issue when i used the clone a willy kit, but that was because of my slight curve. I tried it a second time with a larger tube I found and got good results.

I know they also sell extra quantities of the mold solution for larger penises, maybe you just need to get more

wiggyx

1st Like
Media
You can buy more of the materials for a decent price. You don't have to buy another whole kit. Check the clone-a-willy website for details.

B_big_dick18

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I did it with a friend of mine, and he's 8 inches, and it worked. The thing is though, you won't have enough of the material if you Don't use the vibrator that is part of the kit. The vibrator takes up quite a bit of the space, therefore, not as much mold material is needed.

You have to buy 2 of the kits if you have a cock your size, and don't want to use the vibrator that's in the kit.

Oh, and getting a refund ??? That would be a hoot to see you try to get a refund at the sex shop !! LOL "My cock is too big for it"......I can see them asking you to whip it out and prove it.
that would be pretty easy then

Pompeynate

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
that b.s^^^^ that shit DID NOT work! i did it to the tee......and the tube was more like 9inches the combo with my girth caused there not to be enough material

Surely if your cock is thick then you would need less material not more? As your cock would be taking up more room?? :confused: Unless you mean you have a thin cock?? And if the tube is 9 inches long, how can that not be long enough for you?? :confused: