So I Dated a Size Queen Virgin

naimodo

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hello again. Still me. My only ex who claimed to be a virgin, after telling me she wasnt virgin when she found out i was a virgin. Trying saying that 10x faster. Anyways, after she broke up with me bc she said she found someone exactly the same as me, only he was an alcoholic (her words, not mine) and didnt really have a job, but (and i quote) "is so big he puts you to shame" cock. Which she constantly talked about in front of me, 2 days after we broke up. She kept saying how he was so much bigger then me, yada yada yada. Anyways, even though we never had sex and im still a virgin, it made me wonder if i wasnt up to size. i measured myself at a happy 5.9x5.4. Awhile later i was talking to a chick friend of mine, an admitted size queen. She's honestly asks the guys name, and his size. That order lol. Which whatever floats your boat, i dont care. But she mentioned she was embarassed about the way she looked. I mentioned i was to, and in a completely joking manner i said "lets swap nude photos and compliment each other and it'll make us feel better about ourselves"
I went to type 'just kidding' on AIM, but she had already sent a photo of herself which she just had on her pc (go figure, i was shocked). So i was stuck, still a bit hurt from my ex's comments, so i took my camera and went to the cold bathroom (of course lol) and fulfilled my part of the deal. Needless to say, she went a little crazy and told me she masturbated to my photo. Which i know seems a bit extreme, but this is a true story. I dont care enough to lie about anything. But i hit a growth spurt that put me up to 6.3x5.5, and now have uploaded the photo here. SO tell me what ya think. Thanks for listening. I know it sounds fake, but this is true. Later

EmJay

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Please, do not try to build all of your self esteem trough the size of your penis. Whatever your size is, you would always be selling your self short. Your penis looks nice and average sized in my eyes. But to a whole lot of women it's way more then that. So maybe your asking this to the wrong crowd. dont know. It is a "stiff" competition ;-).

But it looks great, be happy with it, celebrate it and start having a bunch a women enjoy it (safely ofcourse), before you start measuring yourself to the opinion of 1 stupid girl ( your ex).

bye, MJ

ruffboy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
take EmJay's well-worded advice, you will never have 12" hanging and if that is important to YOU then you're going to have problems being happy with yourself no matter what any girls say. its about you, not what women (or men) say about you. once you've come to accept and enjoy what you've got (which is perfectly fine, there are some women who couldn't take that inside remember), you don't have to bother with other's opinions, something you have as little control or influence over as the size of your schlong.

BigA

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I know I've seen dick before, we have matching dicks dude. Looks just like mine with a little more curve

OmahaBeef

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
There's a chance he may be bigger, and a much greater chance that she is just messing with your head...

...OB