So I finally got my prince albert

B_stanmarsh14

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Up untill the last size up, I used a BCR, or sometimes a dolphin shaped ring, but now I am using a horseshoe shaped one with 2 balls, and certanaly prefer this over all the others.

to be honest, this 12g ring is kind of annoying yet, and I wouldn't mind going up to 10-8 RIGHT NOW, even if it hurt like hell. Also, at first I had a 12g small diameter ring, but when I got an erection with that one, it would tear at the bottom of my eye, it was AWFUL.

But I'm going to ask again, which jewelery feels best to you guys?

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I've had it for 22 days now, am I able to size up already?

Also, There's a little tiny bit of milky discharge on the ring, around where the hole was poked through, is this normal?

I've been cleaning it everyday, I'm just paranoid of infection.

Also, thanks for all the positive comments!

And to the guys that have em, what kind of jewelery is more comfortable? It almost looks like the curved barbell is, but I am uncut, so who knows.

You should wait two months. That's what my piercer told me. I got mine done in April with a 10G. Two months later I had it stretched to an 8G. The pierced had to use a taper to get it in, and it hurt a bit. About 3 weeks ago (after 4 months since my last stretching) I tried to insert a 6G and it went right in.

As far as my piercing it hurt like a motherfucker. The only good thing was that it stopped hurting as soon as I put my pants back on.

I am uncut and my favorite jewelery is a circular barbell.

Dal2AR

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Soak your dick in warm, strong salt water twice daily. It made mine stop hurting when it did and I healed quickly. Also...drink lots of water and juices with vitamin C.

EagleCowboy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
If they gave you a "wide" piercing, (meaning the holes are too far apart for the ring when you get hard) then yeah, it's gonna hurt. Get a wider diameter ring.

It'll stop feeling weird when it rubs around just after it heals. Pretty soon, you won't even notice it. If you keep it long enough like me, when you take it out, then put clothes on and go out, it feels like something's not right.

I like the CBR. (captured bead ring) Great for sex, and won't pop out on you. I've got a curved barbell that looks really cool, but pops out all the time.

D_Poppy_Cocque

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm up to a 2 gauge and won't go any thicker... I love mine and the attention I get... enjoy! The healing will not take as long as you think.... the urine is sterile and will keep it clean.... and help it heal faster. It it very important you use condoms during this time! You have an open wound in your dick... think about that! You'll be fine.

I started out being pierced with 8 gauge and increased to 4 gauge within a year, 2 gauge a little later. The penis has a really accommodating quality about it... increasing in gauge doesn't really hurt, but take your time.

Last edited:

EagleCowboy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Stay away from the swimming/hot tubs until it's fully healed. Unless you're swimming in the ocean.

Getting your nipples done hurts like a bitch!! Extreme pain there. The healing process will not interfere with each other.

bozza

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Love my PA, had it a good few years now, 10 mm thick (probably 00-000g american)?

Its a solid ring type and both halves have to be screwed togther, always frightened it will smash sink/basin when it hits it but so far no problems.

I never told my other half i was going to get it done, i went shopping soon after and got the most amazing boner, felt like my cock was going to split open!

Still hasnt been used in combat yet as partner says it hurts too much without it in.

B_cigarbabe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Listen most piercers refuse to pierce anyone with anything bigger than a 12 ga.
On the aspect of ripping out? Mr. Ed's PA did rip out when he went from 2 ga to a 0 ga as I was putting the piece of the seamless ring in the whole thing came out in my hand skin and all. So it is possible if it wasn't pierced deep enough.
C.B.:saevil: