So I Fucked Her...Pt 1

Discussion in 'Fictitious Stories' started by D_Eltryngjeme Hardwoode, Jun 27, 2009.

1. D_Eltryngjeme Hardwoode

"So I fucked her! If you want to watch, I'll do it again." That was my response to the guy who had just confronted me with doing his wife - I did not force her, if anything she came onto me and almost raped me. I was at a friends party and just chilling at the bar chatting to two middle aged women, one tall (Milla) and the other chubby and shorter (Judy). Just general chat when I noticed that Judy was eyeing me up and down and sort of staring at my crotch. Now I'm not big, just average but I suppose my dick shape was showing, not intentionally. I decided to take a walk out to the pool area to get some fresh air and Judy followed me a few minutes later.
    I sat on the low wall surrounding the pool on the patio and next thing Judy was sitting next to me and asked me if I was considering a swim. I told her the only water I enjoyed was a hot shower or the warm waters of the Indian Ocean. I told her when I shower, I run the water hot and enjoy feeling the jets of steamy water on my skin, particularly on my back, my arse and my groin. With that I caught her looking at my crotch again and my cock began to stiffen. Judy was chubby but sweet looking and there was something about her that got me hot and randy. I asked her if she enjoyed a hot shower and she replied that she enjoyed showering with a partner and enjoyed a massage while showering. I invited Judy to join me anytime she felt like a shower and massage and was shocked when she said "I could do with one now." "Well why don't we take a walk to my place and take that shower," I said. She asked if I lived close by and I said yes, only 5 minutes away. We finished our drinks and I told her to follow me, not for one moment thinking she was at the party with someone and she never even hinted at it.
    We got to my front door and I turned to her and asked if she was ready for a full body massage in the shower and she replied "definitely and I'll give you the best you've ever had" she said. I wasted no more time, opened the door and we went in, I closed and locked the door and went straight to the shower, turned it on and then turned to her and said "let's do it honey" only to see her with only a g-string on and removing her top. I stripped off and my hard and randy dick sprang out as I dropped my jeans. Because Judy was a little plump, I did not feel that my average sized cock was anything to be embarrassed about, it was standing proud with a slight curve to the right and I felt good. Judy asked if I had any bath oil which I did and got it from the shelf. I stepped into the shower which was already steaming hot to join Judy who was already soaking herself. I now took time to look at her plump body. She had perfect breasts, firm and round with dark hard nipples. Her stomach was a little soft and plump but her arse was firm and tight and her cunt was perfectly shaped with a triangular badge of dark, lacy pubic hair pointing to tight looking labia. As I looked at her face, my cock must have jumped because she took hold of it, drew me to her and pulled my head down to meet her for a deep, long, tasty, tongue searching kiss as she massaged my dick and I caressed her butt cheeks. Then I realized that it was her mesmerizing eyes that had first attracted me.
    When we broke from the kiss, Judy poured some of the oil into her hand and told me to turn around. I did that, although my cock was now aching to fuck her. She rubbed the oil onto my shoulders, back and butt cheeks, squeezing and kneading the muscles as she did that. Slowly she worked her way down my back, working on my spine, the small of my back and then my butt cheeks were given a hard rubbing, squeezing, kneading workout. I was leaning on the wall of the shower, my hands on the tiles in front of me and my legs spread when I felt her running her fingers down the crack between my cheeks and then I felt her pointed tongue pressing at my glory hole - I almost shouted out it felt sooooo good. She worked at my puckered arse hole and slowly got her tongue inside about an inch. I had never experienced this before and in fact would never have considered anyone doing this, but it felt awesome. Next thing Judy was working a finger into my hole, putting oil around it to make it easier to penetrate. In a short while she had loosened me up enough to get her middle finger all the way in while at the same time caressing my balls with her other hand - I could not believe this was happening to me and had to do my utmost to stop myself from cumming. I am sure this workout had caused my cock to grow more than usual because it felt enormous. I was telling her how magnificent it felt as she continued to work on me. She slowly removed her finger, sucked on it and then started massaging my legs from the thighs down to my ankles. Then she lifted my feet one at a time, massaged them and sucked on my toes, another first that nearly made me explode. “My turn” she said and physically pulled me away from the wall so she could face me…..

2. D_Tintagel_Demondong

This is pretty good. Silver star for you.

3. D_Eltryngjeme Hardwoode

So, do you want more?

4. sunnyside4lyfe

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
  5. cockneedy

cockneedy New Member

please go on, i love stories of wives who step out to fullfill their sexual needs.

Draft saved Draft deleted