So I got a dildo for her...

Just Browsing
Media
I am more or less average, and just got my girlfriend a 10 inch dildo. I love watching it go in her and all, but do you think she will become to love it more than me, even though she says she doesn't.

Hellboy0

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yes. The rubber lover will begin slowly by dating her on the side. Then one day, you'll find your clothes on the stoop, and a note saying 'It's not you. It's me'. Meanwhile, Dildo will have already introduced her to his parents in preparation for truly meanful, long-term relationship.

DUDE!!!!!!! What a load of bollocks, to ask that??

D_Andy_Whorewall

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My wife and I use dildos every now and then. Being of average size, one didlo is larger than me. She enjoys it, but she longs for the real thing ! She says nothing replaces the feel of a hot cock and the primal thrusting during sex.

Just Browsing
Media
My girlfriend says that too: " I want you inside of me, don't want that dildo all the time ". She claims that having me inside of her makes for a better feel because of the intimacy etc., but I remain a sceptic.

She has always been quite open-minded, and I thought she would be curious of a large dildo, so I got her one. Plus she has a typical asian stature, so she's rather small, and I was always fond of the idea of large thing inside her.

I'm only 5.5" 4.5".

Xcuze

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
My girlfriend says that too: " I want you inside of me, don't want that dildo all the time ". She claims that having me inside of her makes for a better feel because of the intimacy etc., but I remain a sceptic.

She has always been quite open-minded, and I thought she would be curious of a large dildo, so I got her one. Plus she has a typical asian stature, so she's rather small, and I was always fond of the idea of large thing inside her.

I'm only 5.5" 4.5".[/quote]

Awwww bless. So how bigs your cock then? :biggrin1:

B_625girth

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I knew a gal whose husband could not keep up with her, so she relied on BOB, battery operated boyfriend more and more. it help contribute to their divorce. my wife wanted to get one of those clone yourself kits to make a replica of my cock, 7.25" x 6.25", I would be on the road working for weeks at a time and she missed me completely. I suggested a dildo, since it was cheaper and no hassle, she said no. then said she really wasn't that serious about it, so the whole subject was dropped.

AndyPJacker

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My Ex and the Dildo

I jack off often thinking about when we used to have sex. She was one of the most multi-orgasmic ladies I have ever known. Right after we were married, she got a vibrator dildo so she could masturbate, and as I soon found out, so we could use it in our sex play. Naturally I wanted to see her use it, which by
the way really gave me a lot of insight into making her cum.

Some of our best sessions were when we talked about me and another guy fucking her together. I found this out when I asked her about her previous sexual relationships one day and I saw how wet she became, and how quickly she would reach her climaxes. I knew then that she really loved dick! Some of the images that I still jack off to are when she would lick off a large drop of precum from my dick head while looking in my eyes and moaning.

She really moaned a lot too when she had her orgasms. Man did I have to practice edging when we were fucking! My favorite times were when I would hand fuck her with the dildo. You see, her being multi-orgasmic meant that she would cum a lot when we had sex play, and each time she would cum my dick would drip. She didn't like really deep, long strokes, but loved very rapid in and out mini-strokes of only about an inch. When I was ready to cum, I would get her right to the moment of orgasm, then I would suddenly pull out the dildo and immediately replace it with my dick and fuck her like mad while she came.

Man cumming together like that was some of the most awesome sex I have ever had! I love to chat about these times and others with guys around my age.

poultrygeist

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight

I'm only 5.5" 4.5".[/quote]

Awwww bless. So how bigs your cock then? :biggrin1:

Lol!!!!

LargeInLife

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Dude... these are YOUR insecurities, not hers, you realize that right? You were the one who wanted to get her the dildo, you're the one who gets off on seeing a big thing inside of her, you were the one who went out bought it and brought it home. You had these same concerns before you even bought the dildo.

My opinion is that you are insecure about your penis size, and you wanted to see her reaction to feeling a big cock fill her up. And that was more important to you than whether or not she actually was into it or not.

I get the idea... wouldn't it be hot if I could be like those guys with the huge cocks, and impress her with the feeling of a huge dick... or perhaps, you're afraid that you're not man enough to satisfy her, and that you have a secret fear that one day she will tell you that you're not enough, and that she wants to leave you for a man with a bigger penis.

Let me remind you friend, that these are YOUR insecurities. These are your issues, not hers.

You probably won't be able to really let this in, but your girlfriend doesn't need a 10 inch cock to satisfy her. Your averaged sized penis is perfectly sized to please her. I think it's you that is unsatisfied with what you have, and this type of insecurity is in your head, and unfortunately could destroy you. Women are attracted to confidence, and you are sexier when you walk into the room standing tall, and proud of who you are.

You being insecure about your penis size will make you less sexy to her.

You being confident with what you have now will benefit you more than anything else.

Even if you were to increase the size of your dick magically, would that solve your insecurity problems? What if you were 8 inches? would you wish you were 8 and a half? What if you were 10? would you wish you were 11? Would all your insecurities magically go away, or would you still be wishing you were bigger, or would you still have that feeling like you're not enough as you are..

The size of your penis matters about 100 times more to you, than it does to her.

Yes it matters to her. I'm not gonna lie about that part. But it might not matter in the way you may think. Most women are only concerned with size if you are too big or too small... The fact that you are average, means you're fine! You are perfectly equipped to satisfy her just as you are man.

I have two white female friends... both are sexually very active... and both have a thing for black guys with giant dicks... like serious jungle fever, they hunt down big dicks like its a sport... and in the last year or two, they both have fallen in love, like head over heels love... and the guys they fell for are actually white guys with average sized dicks... and they both confirm, that the sex is the best they have ever had... I didn't believe them at first, I said, wait, you've had sex with 10 inch cocks before... and your boyfriends 5 and a half incher is the best you've ever had? and they both agree, yes! Because to women, they get something more when its intimate, when its about love, and the sex is more about that than anything else.

Of course your girlfriend will prefer your dick to the dildo, a dildo means nothing to her. It's just a piece of plastic. Your dick, is attached to you, the man who she loves. Any woman would choose that over a big dildo.

If you have a fetish of watching a big dildo go inside of her. thats cool. But own that. And be cool with your own fantasy.

The most important thing in my opinion is that you love yourself, and learn to love your body as it is.

Would your sex life be better if you had a solid eight and a half inch cock? Perhaps it would... But I think that it would be better because you would feel more confident about yourself.. So really its less about the size, and more about you feeling confident. But if you had a dick that big, maybe it wouldn't be better... Maybe you would be too big, and sex wouldn't be as enjoyable for her... You did say she was a petite asian girl, and if you had a giant dick, it would probably be uncomfortable for her.

You need to own the face that you have a five and a half inch dick. Own it proudly.

I think everyone would agree that a confident man with 5.5 inches will get waay more action, than a 9 inch man who is insecure.

I am more or less average, and just got my girlfriend a 10 inch dildo. I love watching it go in her and all, but do you think she will become to love it more than me, even though she says she doesn't.

I'm only 5.5" 4.5".

LargeInLife

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Good call Geoffrey... I didn't notice the date in the original post... But I do know that the original poster is still an active member of LPSG... I'm curious to find out all these years later how it turned out...

D

deleted871301

Nothing can compare to the sensation of a real cock inside you!

The body generated heat, the smooth velvety skin moving along a steel like shaft...

D

deleted871301

*nod* the real thing is 4/5 times better. (sometimes you try to do thing,s and one or both of you really can't... so that's where that 1/5 comes in)

Agree 100% Dude :wink:

malakos

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Dude... these are YOUR insecurities, not hers, you realize that right? You were the one who wanted to get her the dildo, you're the one who gets off on seeing a big thing inside of her, you were the one who went out bought it and brought it home. You had these same concerns before you even bought the dildo.

I think everyone would agree that a confident man with 5.5 inches will get waay more action, than a 9 inch man who is insecure.

Even if not so relevant anymore, this was a pretty neat post! I enjoyed reading it. :smile:

love2compare

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Even if not so relevant anymore, this was a pretty neat post! I enjoyed reading it. :smile:

Totally agree, very nice post, man! I'm even half an inch shorter and think the same: one has to be proud about his dick and show some confidence on how to use it :) Dick size has never been an issue of my partners - only of myself when watching too many big guys online... some guys from lpsg have told me how shocked they were about my size.

Well i guess all insecure guys should remember that anything above 19cm are real exeptions - even if seen worldwide they happens a lot in absolute numbers. Average is still the majority of all cocks on this planet so it should work for most :)