Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Even if not so relevant anymore, this was a pretty neat post! I enjoyed reading it. :smile:

Totally agree, very nice post, man! I'm even half an inch shorter and think the same: one has to be proud about his dick and show some confidence on how to use it :) Dick size has never been an issue of my partners - only of myself when watching too many big guys online... some hung guys from lpsg have told me how shocked they were about my "small" size.

Well i guess all insecure guys should remember that anything above 19cm are real exeptions - even if seen worldwide they happen a lot in absolute numbers. Average is still the majority of all cocks on this planet so it should work for most sex encounters :)

LargeInLife

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Totally agree, very nice post, man! I'm even half an inch shorter and think the same: one has to be proud about his dick and show some confidence on how to use it :) Dick size has never been an issue of my partners - only of myself when watching too many big guys online... some hung guys from lpsg have told me how shocked they were about my "small" size.

Well i guess all insecure guys should remember that anything above 19cm are real exeptions - even if seen worldwide they happen a lot in absolute numbers. Average is still the majority of all cocks on this planet so it should work for most sex encounters :)

Thanks for the shoutout guys!