Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Recently, I made the attempt to spice up the sex life of the g/f and I. I consulted with her first and we decided on getting a Cyberskin dream cock. Seen here...Cyberskin Dream Cock Realistic Dildo - Dildo Sex Toys - Sex Toys . I got it with the idea that I could use it on her while she touched me or any other kind of idea about her using it or me using it on her.

So, when it arrived and as I thought, the toy is quite large and quite a lot larger than I am physically. But, I wasn't intimidated by it and was actually looking forward to trying it out with her.

Then, a few nights ago she and I started messing around and after a bit of foreplay (read: me fingering her) she asks me if I wanted to get the toy. So, I said sure, if she wanted to, and I went and got it. Considering its size I applied a good amount of lube and tried to insert it inside of her...which didn't work to well as she immediately exclaimed that it hurt and was too much. So, then she seemed to want to have me try again, so I did. Same reaction. So, she finally said that she'd rather have me inside of her. So, a good amount of passionate lovemaking ensued and I soon finished and we went back to sleep.

Then the next day, a day we both had off, I started to touch her again by rubbing on her vagina which typically allows her to cum from clitoral stimulation. This time she pauses again and asks if I wanted to try the toy again. Again, as before, I said that I was fine with trying it if she was. So, I got the toy and applied liberal amounts of lube and went really slowly during insertion. She managed to take a good amount of the toy and seemed to enjoy it...then about 2-3 minutes in she said that she wanted to turn over (into a doggy position) to see if she could avoid some of the discomfort. So, she turned over and I inserted the toy and this time she had a really good time and she came really quickly and at one point I almost inserted the entire toy inside of her. After she came she said that she had had enough and I pulled out the toy.

After this time, we had a good amount of time to talk to each other and she asked me if I enjoyed using the toy on her. I said that I surely did but that I got it so that it could be something that both she and I enjoyed together as a couple. She said that she did enjoy it but that it was a bit uncomfortable but that she felt like she could get used to it. I told her that if she didn't enjoy it and it was uncomfortable for her that we could stop using it without objection from me. She said that she didn't mind it but that it was a different feeling. She also quickly assured me that she preferred me and didn't want me to think that she wanted something that size in real life (which I clearly cannot provide.)

So, with that being said, what do you think I/we should do in the future regarding the toy? I mean, I wanted to use it to spice up our sex lives and I think that it can but I really foresaw that we'd be using it in addition to she and I physically being intimate with each other. Rather than me just using it on her while I was fully clothed.

Am I being inconsiderate? Should I just wait and see? Should I voice my opinion?

Your comments and thoughts are greatly appreciated.

D_Shia LePoof

Sexy Member
Media
Hot story man, Great girlfriend. I think you are doing fine. It's good she's open to that stuff! Try pegging. Strapon sex let her put the toy in you. Second best to pussy

D_Harry_Pitz

Experimental Member
Media
So, if I understand this correctly you would like to use it again in the future, but you are not sure if your gf wants to?
Since she proposed to use the toy, I think she likes you using it on her. If she asks for it, don't ask for confirmation because you might give the feeling you are feeling left out.

But if it is just the issue of you being fully clothed and maybe feeling left out, there is an easy solution for that. Get naked. Try a 69 and use the toy or something like that... Just get out the toy, use it as foreplay, keep it handy during sex, switch during sex, lot's of things you can do...

poultrygal

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Then the next day, a day we both had off, I started to touch her again by rubbing on her vagina which typically allows her to cum from clitoral stimulation. This time she pauses again and asks if I wanted to try the toy again. Again, as before, I said that I was fine with trying it if she was. So, I got the toy and applied liberal amounts of lube and went really slowly during insertion. She managed to take a good amount of the toy and seemed to enjoy it...then about 2-3 minutes in she said that she wanted to turn over (into a doggy position) to see if she could avoid some of the discomfort. So, she turned over and I inserted the toy and this time she had a really good time and she came really quickly and at one point I almost inserted the entire toy inside of her. After she came she said that she had had enough and I pulled out the toy.

After this time, we had a good amount of time to talk to each other and she asked me if I enjoyed using the toy on her. I said that I surely did but that I got it so that it could be something that both she and I enjoyed together as a couple. She said that she did enjoy it but that it was a bit uncomfortable but that she felt like she could get used to it. I told her that if she didn't enjoy it and it was uncomfortable for her that we could stop using it without objection from me. She said that she didn't mind it but that it was a different feeling. She also quickly assured me that she preferred me and didn't want me to think that she wanted something that size in real life (which I clearly cannot provide.)

So, with that being said, what do you think I/we should do in the future regarding the toy? I mean, I wanted to use it to spice up our sex lives and I think that it can but I really foresaw that we'd be using it in addition to she and I physically being intimate with each other. Rather than me just using it on her while I was fully clothed.

Am I being inconsiderate? Should I just wait and see? Should I voice my opinion?

Your comments and thoughts are greatly appreciated.

It will not feel as good as the real thing, but they can be fun. If this is her first toy, she might be a little embarrased and worried that you will be bothered about the size if she enjoys it too much.

I think adding it to spice up is great, but I always prefer to use a toy when we are being intimate. If he isn't home and I want to have a little fun by myself I will us one of my toys, but if he is home I will let him use it on me or watch while I use it by myself (which always leads to him joining in). Give her an orgasm with the toy and then put it to the side and be intimate.

Multiple orgasms for her.... YIPEEEEE!!!! Oh sorry, I love multi O's :tongue::rolleyes:

Also, you could lick her clit while you use the toy, and that would involve you more too and drive her crazy

legacy84

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thanks to everyone for their comments and suggestions.

@Account115, that brings in another issue. After we were done I hinted at wanting to have her touch me but she didn't. I guess that added to the feeling left out idea.

But, otherwise I truly enjoyed using it on her and will continue to in the future.

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
So, if I understand this correctly you would like to use it again in the future, but you are not sure if your gf wants to?
Since she proposed to use the toy, I think she likes you using it on her. If she asks for it, don't ask for confirmation because you might give the feeling you are feeling left out.

But if it is just the issue of you being fully clothed and maybe feeling left out, there is an easy solution for that. Get naked. Try a 69 and use the toy or something like that... Just get out the toy, use it as foreplay, keep it handy during sex, switch during sex, lot's of things you can do...

Great advice!

I love having a toy used on me while I suck his cock. The pleasure of receiving added to the pleasure of giving sends me over the edge.

legacy84

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Great advice!

I love having a toy used on me while I suck his cock. The pleasure of receiving added to the pleasure of giving sends me over the edge.

This is one of the ideas that I had in mind when I first thought of the idea.

On a side note, subgirrl, I've read a lot of your posts and excuse me if I'm being a bit forward but you sound ridiculously hot and while I'm aware I'm not LPSG-size, if I were a single man I'd be glad to find someone like you...but unfortunately I already have with my current g/f.

D_Harry_Pitz

Experimental Member
Media

On a side note, subgirrl, I've read a lot of your posts and excuse me if I'm being a bit forward but you sound ridiculously hot and while I'm aware I'm not LPSG-size, if I were a single man I'd be glad to find someone like you...but unfortunately I already have with my current g/f.
"unfortunately"?
You better make sure to delete your internet history or you'll be single very soon.

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

I like, is good :biggrin1:.

On a side note, subgirrl, I've read a lot of your posts and excuse me if I'm being a bit forward but you sound ridiculously hot and while I'm aware I'm not LPSG-size, if I were a single man I'd be glad to find someone like you...

Thank you! I'm very flattered :smile::smile::smile:.

but unfortunately I already have with my current g/f.

I'm with James on this one - unfortunate might not be a word you should be associating with your girlfriend!

honeydew

Experimental Member
Media
I have this exact toy for myself. I have always had a likeing to large penis but have never had the pleasure of a real life one so I bought this. I was able to take it very easy and have enjoyed it very much. Actually looking for something thicker but not longer.

legacy84

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
LOL, I meant unfortunately in the fact that...unfortunately I have found a woman that IS hot and gorgeous already in real life.

So, I guess I meant "fortunately" instead of unfortunately. :)

Last edited:

D_Tallie_Wacker

Account Disabled
Media
We have a toy roughly that size as well, one of the cyberskin ones too, though its a vie as well.

I think the think to do is to get naked first during foreplay next time, then bring up the toy and say you think it's hot to watch her take it and see if she wants to use it.

If she does, let her start off with it, and you can touch yourself while she does. Then take over and use it on her, or go down on her simultaneously as was suggested, but take her hand it put it on you, so you're both playing with eachother.

Either way, you should e having sex with her after using the toy, and I don't think the goal necessarily has to e to get her off with the toy. When my wife and I use ours, usually its to make her even wetter and more sensitive, bringing all those nerve endings alive before sex, so that when she does cum during sex its way more intense than usual.

However, as I said, in our case it vibrates as well rather than just being a dildo, and I really think your mileage may go a it farther with a toy like that if you got one that also vibrated (look up the Cyberskin Cybercock Biggie!). Then if she is adventurous she might even use the toy on you, pressing it up against your shaft, or teasing you with it, etc., while she is using her hands, so it is like a double bonus.

legacy84

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
:biggrin1: Fortunately sounds much better.

LOL...thanks. I didn't want people thinking that I was fortunate to have found her, she's a really great g/f and maybe someday we'll get married.

Anyways, I want to thank everyone for their responses and messages to me with their suggestions and their experiences. It has made me feel a lot better about the toy and using it in our sexual encounters.

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
LOL...thanks. I didn't want people thinking that I was fortunate to have found her, she's a really great g/f and maybe someday we'll get married.

Anyways, I want to thank everyone for their responses and messages to me with their suggestions and their experiences. It has made me feel a lot better about the toy and using it in our sexual encounters.

Keep us updated. Let us know if it ends up working well for both of you.

legacy84

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have thought about this too but does it change the tightness of your gf days after using the toy?

I actually don't know. After using the toy last week, she developed a UTI. I'm not sure if it was related to the toy or something else but, we haven't been intimate since this last occasion. The toy was cleaned before and after use so I'm not sure. We'll see soon, hopefully.

closetfreak

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I actually don't know. After using the toy last week, she developed a UTI. I'm not sure if it was related to the toy or something else but, we haven't been intimate since this last occasion. The toy was cleaned before and after use so I'm not sure. We'll see soon, hopefully.

What did you use to clean it with? Does she have any known allergies?