So i got my eyebrows waxed

LemacST

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Haha, sorry guys but I'm not going to post a picture.

Honestly I can't tell where it stands. It's definitely a change from my original bushy brows...it's like the main form is still totally intact, just no scraggly randoms around..which is good, BUT the hairs that used to surround on the bottom are gone! that's what makes it seem girly to me. It's not like it got arched or plucked or whatever...something I have seen on other guys which looks very questionable.

Luckily I think that once they grow back in (which seems right at about a month...I have always plucked the unibrow so I do have an understand of how fast my hair grows), they should actually look really great. I just have to go through this terrible transition for a month or whatever. Ugh. Thank God my classes start in a month and not sooner...

Oh well, I'm still hiding out. My growing vanity finally got the best of me. Lesson learned :frown1::redface:

LemacST

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
ps: I also got a hair cut AND shaved clean at the same time. This just helped intensify this horrible mistake, LOL. Can't believe I got convinced into doing this!

Magnum Excel

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
this next month is probably gonna be hell for you, but let this be a wicked lesson learned about taking vanity too far lol. I understand eliminating the unibrow, but you gotta know when to draw the line with your eyebrows before you end up drawing lines FOR your eyebrows :lmao: sorry

Maybe you can wear over-sized Nicole-Richie-style shades for the time being? :redface:

Last edited:

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
So I'm still freaking out about this...when will they grow back to normal??
No worries! You'll be back to normal in 3 - 4 weeks. Did you get your hair cut at the same time? It might be easier to pull off an eyebrow job if it was part of getting your hair cut.

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
ps: I also got a hair cut AND shaved clean at the same time. This just helped intensify this horrible mistake, LOL.
I just read this after asking if you got your hair cut. There is nothing wrong with trying the clean cut look. I prefer it to the fuzzy look. So maybe you look metro? If you live in a suburban or urban neighborhood, no one will look at you twice. You should definitely take photos so you remember how it looked. You'll laugh about it later, so have a good time with it. Get your money's worth!

LemacST

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Haha, thanks for the support and/or humiliation guys...I have to admit that it's pretty funny anyway. I'm just going to keep my facial hair and haircut a bit unkempt for the next month or so to compensate..LOL.

Pretty much yeah, it's about as thick and masculine as waxed eyebrows can be, but hey--they're still waxed. When I went out afterwards, I noticed girls were still checking me out the same and I also hung out with a couple of friends who either didn't say anything or notice (and they're the type who would say something too) but I'm just sure at some point someone will be like "Dude...did you get your eyebrows waxed?" LOL.

Lesson learned.

LemacST

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Also yeah, I do live in a city where it isn't uncommon to see guys with waxed eyebrows...but then again, lots of those guys are the "guido"/"gotti" types and I'm not like that although I am Italian...so I can't really help but sorta look like one of those now LOL.

Well, at least this situation will have me spending more time doing things around the house that I've procrastinated on and I'll look good by the time classes start again. I'm trying to be optimistic here :wink:

LemacST

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
UPDATE: no one has noticed

also, maybe they've "settled in" or something, but i actually think they look really nice now. I learned how to scruff them out so they look less neat and more manly. I'm actually pretty happy with them now as they've achieved the look I've originally wanted. I still won't ever get my eyebrows waxed again though.

:biggrin1: