So I got propositoned....

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by Smooth88, Nov 2, 2010.

1. Smooth88

Smooth88 New Member

Albums:
    A friend of mine.... well one of my a friend of my best friend (female) So we arere texting each other. She says she's having an affair than not really then she's just thinking about other people. Then I ask why and she comes out that her boyfriend is ignoring her wants and needs but she doesn't want to cheat because she'll feel guilty. Basically after beating around the bush for a while I ask her basically what you want is someone to fuck your brains out give you what he's not. Then she's like yea.

After a while she basically tells me straight up she wants a 3some with me and my best friend. So its an interesting dilemma because a. I'm a virgin b. I know both myself and my best friend would feel more comfortable with it if there was another female involved for an MFMF and. c I have a crush on her friend d. Her boyfriend basically broke the man code and ruined my chances with said friend

I'm like w/e at this point gung ho. But my best friend he's firm on his stance he wants another female involved and she doesn't want any other females involved.

This is crazy and she really is 100% serious. I'm not asking what I should do but what do you make of this?

2. helgaleena

Gold Member

Albums:
    Typical Scorpio, your first time has to be a spectacular! :tongue:

Once your planning committee reaches consensus, if it ever does, you will make memories. However--- the more heads are involved, the less spontaneity and the wisdom about too many cooks begins to apply.

This girl is planning to cheat on someone she labels boyfriend, which is bad news right there. Tell her to break up with the guy or at least tell him she's going to step out on him, because if he is the type to 'break the man code' he is probably also capable of dangerous lashing out, at her and anyone he thinks is helping her do him wrong.

I think you should just have fun making plans but don't actually do them, or at least not until you have her boyfriend in ex status and a second player for your buddy because he is an actual friend and you need to consider his pleasure.

3. KTF40

Gold Member

Albums:
    I think it's a terrible idea. If you're a virgin the last place you want to lose your virginity is in a group setting. Virgins really have no idea how good their performance will be. You don't want to embarrass yourself in front of more people than what you have to.

4. Uslidenme

Uslidenme New Member

Albums:
    I'm with KTF40 on this one. You don't need the additional pressure of a performance for your first time. Plus she wants you to blow her away and you don't have the experience to do that the first time. Even if you bang her for an hour it won't be for you it will be all about her and thats not what you want for your first time.

5. joe bltsflk

joe bltsflk Member

Man, I wish some girl had come on to me when I was a virgin. I think Alexander Korda said something like "Never turn down something worth having if it is offered to you." Now you just need to decide if this IS worth it.

6. Smooth88

Smooth88 New Member

Albums:
    Yea I know. One little detail is boyfriend also = father of her child.

7. maxcok

Gold Member

Smooth, this is such a bad idea on so many levels. Sex with multiple partners can get really awkward really fast, even more awkward the more people involved, especially if parameters and expectations aren't clearly established beforehand. Considering your naivete and considering the complex relationships between the participants, who are already expressing conflicting comfort levels and expectations, I seriously doubt you'll have the requisite clarity. This is likely to get really messy and impact your relationships with your friends, not to mention the whole baby daddy thing. You're potentially exposing yourself to a stew of STD's, multiplied by the number of participants involved, exponentially by the people they've had sex with. This is not what you want for your first sexual experience, trust me.

Tell this girl you're flattered but it doesn't sound like a good idea all things considered. When you're ready, go out and find yourself a nice girl (or guy) to play around with (safely), one who's not involved in a relationship with someone. If you start feeling inclined to do this thing out of curiosity or whatever, ask your gramma for her common sense opinion. :wink:

#7 maxcok, Nov 3, 2010
    Last edited: Nov 3, 2010
  8. noirman

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    A REALLY bad idea, first time or 100th.

9. helgaleena

Gold Member

Albums:
    I think it's unanimous-- not with this gal, and especially not the first time. You will be aiding and abetting the breakup of a child's parental unit. That is just wrong.

10. zaragoza

Gold Member

Don't do it !

Draft saved Draft deleted