So I got pushed away because I look gay…

Lito

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I have heard of this happening before (a woman breaking up with a guy because of what her "friends" think about him.....or even what her family thinks.) I have no idea why this happens......maybe it is a cultural thing. It is kind of suprising to me to hear that a 28 year old is still so caught up identifying with a group of friends that she wouldn't be able to have a backbone and be able to make a decision for herself.....and not worry about what her friends think. But maybe it is because she has been in school so long.....it became a habit for her to not think for herself.

Lito, I see in your profile that you are working on your PHD. Do you and your female friend go to the same school? Or work in the same hospital? Are you a medical dr. too? Just curious.

Not really, never wanted ot be a md.

I actually went through 2 colleges, so I have a degree in both Literature and Law. Afterwards I got a master's degree in Law... now I'm pushing for the PhD =D

Lito

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Well, got to talk to her tonight. It was somewhat of a surprise actually.

I picked her up at home and took her to a restaurant (one with somewhat private tables). Well, before I said anything she just said she was sorry for what she said, that she'd understand if I was mad and that she would never bring such subject again.

She even told me she doesn't care about what her friends think anymore, that it's her life, her happiness and all...

And that was before I said anything. So I spit it out, and she asked for a second chance ... so there... I said I'd think about it, no pressure.

Guess it a surprise after another. Now I have to decide if I want to make the effort. Damn human relationships...

dreamer20

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media

Jovial

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thanks for the update, Lito. Maybe things will work out for the best whatever happens.

Lito

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
And here go the last update in the subject. It's over =(

Sad but true. Well, moving on with life.

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
And here go the last update in the subject. It's over =(

Sad but true. Well, moving on with life.

It is sad...but know that it is the right thing. You can fall for the wrong people. You deserve a woman that will like Lito for who he is...not by what the woman's friends perceive you to be.

And you aren't alone in your situation and how you feel.

You will find a better woman than her.

B_mylipswet

Experimental Member
Media
In your mind until you meet me eye to eye if you d
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
She should take responsibility for her own feelings and not use her friends for a excause. Friends come and go but, a good relationship is between two adults. She must have an attraction to you yet it's not strong enough to overcome this problem. Think if you stayed with this person you would have to stay on your toes and always worry about "not" seeming gay to her. Find someone who cares for who you are. Your word should have been enough for her. Her loss.

B_New End

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Dirty up, let your facial hair grow

then fuck her in the ass, ask to play with her cock and call her "Carl" while giving her a golden shower.

HaagenDazs

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Dump her and keep it moving. When I'm in a relationship with someone the only opinion that matters is mine and hers. Her friends= fuck off. My friends = fuck off. People might be able to give me advice or suggestions, but at the end of the day it's me who makes the decision about someone.

And if you love or are really feeling someone, other people's opinions of that person should matter. What matters is how you feel.

If she's that insecure and affected, you don't need her.

What if you go deeper into this relationship. Is she going to stop and cry everytime one of her friends doesn't like you??!!

No offense but its kinda vapid.