So I got turned down

Status
Not open for further replies.

B_1youngboy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
And was told im ugly and that I wasn't special. All I wanted was to befriend this girl in hopes of getting sex later on. Im not sure why she assumed I class myself as special. But is it normal for a girl to become bitter because a guy is trying to get close ? I have never had a girl insult me in that manner.

Media
And was told im ugly and that I wasn't special. All I wanted was to befriend this girl in hopes of getting sex later on.

Her loss, but maybe she didn't appreciate that you were justing trying get in her pants. Her comments may be more in regards to that than what she really thinks of you. She may have actually liked you very much. Your approach was inept.

B_Nick8

Cherished Member
Media
New York City, by way of Marblehead, Boston and Ge
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
were you offending her by being a letch?

maybe she didn't appreciate that you were justing trying get in her pants.

Indeed. There's some truth to that. But to some degree that's going to be part of the goal of every kid that age; it goes with the territory and it seems to me he's just being honest about it here. I still maintain there are kinder ways to say "I'm not interested."

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Indeed. There's some truth to that. But to some degree that's going to be part of the goal of every kid that age; it goes with the territory and it seems to me he's just being honest about it here. I still maintain there are kinder ways to say "I'm not interested."
depends how pushy he's being.

i mean, if a guy is too pushy with me i'll just kick the snot out of him.
...in comparison she's rather sweet.

Jake90

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Oh man! Girls can be cruel. Mate of mine (who really does think he's ugly, but guys drool over him) was stood up last week by a similar sounding bitch. Can I convince him he's gorgeous now? Course not.

Don't let it get to you bro! Any girl who would treat you like that isn't worthy of you.

B_1youngboy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I actually offered to just be her friend. The rejection doesn't bother im more curious about why she felt like it was needed to call me ugly as if rejecting me wasn't enough. I really wasn't trying to sleep with her any time soon, honestly just wanted to be social first. She has a man, something I didn't know at first, then I said id still love to keep intouch, im guessing in her mind thats code for stalking. lol understandable, but if a guy is out to get sex even tho you told him it won't happen he will get the point or he actually means good and will keep you interested. Still don't explain the uncalled for rudeness. At one point she told she has 3 guys lined up just inccase this guy fails her. Lol

CUBE

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
You don't want to be a friend to someone who puts you down. She was wrong and you need to move on buddy. You are too special to waste time on her

She sounds like a total cunt. so fuck her. Move on to someone better. That's not the kind of woman you want to be associated with in any way, shape or form. I had to deal with her type when I was single (don't miss being single one bit). She will get her comeupance. I'll bet with an attitude like she has, she is widely despised. When you and your peers starting marrying off with quality girls, she will be left behind, or, she will marry, the hotness will wear off real quick and the unfortunate SOB who married her will end up leaving her for someone with a personality. Either way, she will get what's coming to her.

The next time you see her, go up to her and give her a dollar and tell her to go buy a personality. I did that once to a total bitch and she was gobsmacked! It felt fucking great to put that bitch in her place.

Don't worry, there's someone out there for you. When you get older, you realize there is more to a relationship than looks. Personality trumps looks every time. When the hotness wears off, you better like what's underneath or the realtionship is doomed to fail.

Cheers bud and happy hunting!

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The next time you see her, go up to her and give her a dollar and tell her to go buy a personality. I did that once to a total bitch and she was gobsmacked! It felt fucking great to put that bitch in her place.
just makes you look lame and petty.
the best revenge is to just look really happy, obviously having fun with other people, ignore her because she's of no importance to you. more insulting and a LOT more classy.

morsecode

Experimental Member
Media
Those sort of things have been of a rather common occurrence with me, I'd suggest you throw battery acid at her face, but I want to do that first....I kid of course.

BiItalianBro

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Well...everyone is not everyone's "type"....and thank god for that...could you imagine the chaos if everyone was turned on by everyone??? :eek:

As for her nasty remarks...assuming there is no backstory...she is just one of those people that goes for the jugular when a simple push will do. Do you really want someone like THAT in your life???

Fuck her (figuratively speaking, of course)...don't buy into her sociopath games. If it eats at you, then she wins....don't let her personality disorder become yours.

xatl89x

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
lol it happens all the time dude. thats why u gotta keep swingin and eventually u'll hit somethin lol. im fine as hell n got mad game but girls turn me down all the time ;) just be confident n keep goin

Wish-4-8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
And was told im ugly and that I wasn't special. All I wanted was to befriend this girl in hopes of getting sex later on. Im not sure why she assumed I class myself as special. But is it normal for a girl to become bitter because a guy is trying to get close ? I have never had a girl insult me in that manner.

Yes, in junior high or middle school. :biggrin1:

Maybe she sensed your hidden agenda. I mean, the only reason you wanted to get close to her was to get your foot in the door and get one step closer to fucking her. Maybe you are not as smooth as you think you are. Give her some credit for finding you out.

Or she could just be a bitch because calling someone ugly is childish. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.