So I got turned down

Status
Not open for further replies.

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
Thats quite interesting, I don't understand why you believe speaking about my wage would matter to me. Whats going on in your head ?

And hold on, do you really believe I think I got turned down ? :eek: :eek:

Or is it i'm confident enough to claim being rejection and tell the world about it for the sake of a discussion ?

You're coming from a very twisted angle, it really intrigues me. Because i'm not aware of women trying to make a point to guys they assume only want sex from them. If I only want sex, why would I care about anything outside sleeping with you ?

Were you really trying to E-hurt my feelings ?

PS I currently work for $18 per hour, it's not the biggest income but i'm not the kind of guy who really cares about wages. It doesn't make me or bring me down.
You're the one who made the thread about being turned down. I guess it takes more than an $18 an hour job to figure that one out eh? You made the title, not me.

Your feelings are hurt, because this meth head, caming, piece of pussy turned your ass down. lmfao.

B_1youngboy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Man, that's pure gold.

I might need to explain, before I was always nice to her. Even when she was tough, I still held my composure because I was into her for reasons she couldn't understand. At this point, she was just pussy even tho I felt she would be a nice person to become friendly with.

B_1youngboy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
You're the one who made the thread about being turned down. I guess it takes more than an $18 an hour job to figure that one out eh? You made the title, not me.

Your feelings are hurt, because this meth head, caming, piece of pussy turned your ass down. lmfao.

Well my account manager is trying to get the board members to add another $4 to our hourly pay but I don't think he is going to be able to do it. But if he does, I might just figure it out.

If I didn't have feelings for you, how could it possibly be hurt. Your fucked up way of think is only turning me on. Most girls would assume a guy who isn't out for anything but sex wouldn't really care about her and would turn him down to protect herself. But not you, you trying to hurt his feelings. You're something else.

D_Mylor Mentallydaft

Account Disabled
Media
I was always nice to her. Even when she was tough, QUOTE]

bitch... shes always tough.....tied down bleeding and broken shes the kind chic who spits in your face and laughes..... even if you had approached her correctly you still don't have what it takes to handel one of her, bitch there's a whole lot of atittude hooked up to "just" pussy.... balls to.....thats the thing that hang below your penis you ugly nerdy simp, now just drop it and go play mental midget in the W.O.W or dungeons and dragons or what ever the fuck it is you poofters play kink's gonna cam for the rest of us and show us her trick where she makes a security guard shrink

B_1youngboy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Well maybe you actually believe i'm ugly, and you're not into wasting time getting to know guys you're not attracted to. I understand that. It's shallow, but do what works best for you.

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
If I didn't have feelings for you, how could it possibly be hurt. Your fucked up way of think is only turning me on. Most girls would assume a guy who isn't out for anything but sex wouldn't really care about her and would turn him down to protect herself. But not you, you trying to hurt his feelings. You're something else.
You're the fucked up one then,, I don't have anything to protect myself from, you only exist on this website, I could remove your opinion by a click of a button and then your undying obsession with me would be too one sided for you.

I don't have to try too hard to hurt your feelings it seems. One days worth of convo and you getting turned down, gave me a thread and more supporters. Do you wish to continue making yourself look worse?

B_1youngboy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I was always nice to her. Even when she was tough, QUOTE]

bitch... shes always tough.....tied down bleeding and broken shes the kind chic who spits in your face and laughes..... even if you had approached her correctly you still don't have what it takes to handel one of her, bitch there's a whole lot of atittude hooked up to "just" pussy.... balls to.....thats the thing that hang below your penis you ugly nerdy simp, now just drop it and go play mental midget in the W.O.W or dungeons and dragons or what ever the fuck it is you poofters play

Can you prove I am a mental midget ? Or is that just a random internet insult which sounds catchy and hip ?

Why would you feel compel to express your opinion about me ? Why do you assume i'm going to care or that your opinion would matter to me ?

You know whats funny, I don't even have an opinion about you, its pointless to have one in my opinion.

B_1youngboy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
You're the fucked up one then,, I don't have anything to protect myself from, you only exist on this website, I could remove your opinion by a click of a button and then your undying obsession with me would be too one sided for you.

I don't have to try too hard to hurt your feelings it seems. One days worth of convo and you getting turned down, gave me a thread and more supporters. Do you wish to continue making yourself look worse?

Just know it's not nice or lady like to deliberately hurt someone, emotionally, physically, or their self esteem. I'm surprised you care about the thread, honestly thought you would be tough enough to ignore it. Hence I made it, expecting a bad girl like you to laugh it off, your lost some points with this move. I am a private man, and don't like excitement or drama. Posting the exchange we had was uncalled for, do the right thing and remove it.

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
I am a private man, and don't like excitement or drama. Posting the exchange we had was uncalled for, do the right thing and remove it.
F.A.T C.H.A.N.C.E! You picked the very wrong person to try and mess with man. Lady like? ftw?

I want EVERYONE to see what you really are, how you REALLY respected ME, ALL ALONG.

You created this drama fest for yourself and there is no rules against posting of private messages. You created me a special thread for me to post it in even! I wouldn't have given you a second thought, but you were sooo kind as to make me a thread.

TheRob

Legendary Member
Media
is she a bitch?
or were you offending her by being a letch?

could be either.

women usually assume the worst when everything is ok and assume the best when they are being played so if she turne dhim down obviously she is a bitch
however if she had accepted his advance then the O.Poster would have been magically turned into an asshole so in a way she saved you dude

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
ahahahahahahaha

i can't stop laughing! and i do so love being right.

statements like 'she's just pussy' followed by accusations that she's shallow.
this thread should be a frickin' sticky in women's issues.
''boohoohoo! i treated her like walking poon and she hurted my feelings!! :frown1:''

what is it they say?
beauty is only skin deep but ugly goes right to the bone.

1youngidiot, you're ugly!

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
She sounds like a total cunt.

Yep

women usually assume the worst when everything is ok and assume the best when they are being played so if she turne dhim down obviously she is a bitch
however if she had accepted his advance then the O.Poster would have been magically turned into an asshole so in a way she saved you dude
read the thread, boys.

there's a long post in purple & black that you'll enjoy :smile:

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I receive a message called "What's your number?" saying:
-I really want to keep intouch with you, and get to know you.
-Tragic, that's not going to happen.
-Why ? you don't want some black dick ?
-No, I'm quite content with my boyfriend thanks.
-Whynot keep intouch just incase he fucks up ? I could take over.
-Because I want someone better looking than you. I have 4 boys lined up if it fails with him, don't worry I wont be searching for scum off this site. Standards. I have them.
-LOL@better looking than me. Scum is judging guys by looks, if I was all about looks not sure you would be on my radar. But I guess you have enough guys on your table already. Good Luck.
-Yeah I don't need self absorbed people in my life, you think your something special, but you really aren't. I turned you down and now you're trying to get back at me, and failing. You probably don't have luck in real life with girls either, cause you're creepy.
-Oh boy, you trying to be too significant. LOL@you being the one to tell me I aint special. Anyways, when you're in Toronto just bring the tight pussy you speak of to me, and quit talking about me like you know me.
-People like you don't get near this perfect pussy. Sorry. You can quit messaging me back, this is quite over and I will report you for harassment..
here. i'll repost it for you.

lesson for the day: read the thread!

D_Mylor Mentallydaft

Account Disabled
Media
Why would you feel compel to express your opinion about me ? .

Cause you're lashing out at a girl, and one who happens to be a friend of mine, and being SUCH a bitch about it.......

and mental midget is a quote from h. whitehead, go on and google him, i'll wait.......

ok, the question was, Can i prove you're a mental midget ? YES!, i could be redundant and post a link to this thread or JUST SIMPLY quote you

You know whats funny, I don't even have an opinion about you, its pointless to have one in my opinion.

TA DA!!!!!
IT'SSSS MAAAGIC! THE SHRINKING NUTLESS PLASTIC BADGE!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.