So I got turned down

Status
Not open for further replies.

just makes you look lame and petty.
the best revenge is to just look really happy, obviously having fun with other people, ignore her because she's of no importance to you. more insulting and a LOT more classy.

It still felt great. I had just met her that night, and never saw her again after that night. She was just one of those girls that thought she was all that. Rudeness begets rudeness. I'll never forget the look on her face, and at that point I really didn't care what she thought of me. It couldn't have been any less than I thought of her.

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
Well it's not like people are going to learn anything new, no one is going to change their opinion. Everyone can see I was solely interested in figuring the relevance of calling someone ugly, and not special. Why did she feel the need to knock me off my high horse ? Who takes up so much responsibility during a rejection ?

I'm not only going to reject him, i'm going to make sure he doesn't think alot of females will be into him ? Think Kink is basically a fucking retard. Thats some special ed thinking, what she did was so fucking lame. It really deserved a thread.
I've graduated 3 secondary school programs, but I'm the retard... you're delusional. Go and lick your wounds somewhere else.

Being turned down by a good looking, assertive female is something to write home about I guess? I am one of those people who tells it like it is... I say what everyone thinks, but is too scared to say. I'm in your face realistic. If you can't handle it, then get out of my sandbox, because this is where I play.

D_Harry_Crax

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've graduated 3 secondary school programs, but I'm the retard... you're delusional.

You graduated from high school three times???

(Hint: Grades 1-6 or 7 or 8 is PRIMARY school; the remainder through 12 is secondary school; above that it's "tertiary school" or "higher education," which is itself divided in the U.S. into "undergraduate" programs and "graduate programs.")

Last edited:
Media
And was told im ugly and that I wasn't special. All I wanted was to befriend this girl in hopes of getting sex later on. Im not sure why she assumed I class myself as special. But is it normal for a girl to become bitter because a guy is trying to get close ? I have never had a girl insult me in that manner.

It seems the focus of the OP and of this thread was to bring a personal issue to this Forum and to knowingly present it in a way to get other members to malign a current member without naming her.

It was malicious in intent and self-serving on the part of the OP.

While her choice in defending herself may not have been fully within the guidelines of LPSG, she had every right to defend herself.

This thread is, obviously, still open for discussion; she is permanently banned, and he retains his membership.

I think you got off easy, 1youngboy, because a man would never have done what you did.

B_Nick8

Cherished Member
Media
New York City, by way of Marblehead, Boston and Ge
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
When I first commented in this thread I stated that the OP wasn't ugly. I still maintain that but now rereading it I see that some of his behaviour was.

Per usual, there are two sides to every story. I assumed this story had happened outside lpsg and since it didn't it now seems a somewhat self-serving way to garner support by one member against another. Moreover, unless I'm missing something, it's unclear how the posts from one side constituted harassment that led to being banned any more than from the other.

D_Bob_Crotchitch

Expert Member
Media
There are bound to be bits and pieces that were not shown out in the open. Therrefore, I believe we should leave it up to the moderators to handle. Otherwise, it will become another protest thread about someone being banned. If you disagree, why don't you pm the moderator board and ask for clarification?

FuzzyKen

Expert Member
Media
Being "turned down" is part of life and the girl is in fact entitled to a personal preference. Now, that is where my nice description ends.

My friend, if you were in fact "personally attacked" and received a "put down" with implications of the unkindness on the level you have stated, this young lady deserves re-classification as a "lower-life-form".

Way back in HS, in my more heterosexual years I was treated as "unspecial" numerous times. By the time the Senior Prom was to take place, I was known to be dating the hottest blonde bombshell with the biggest rack in the school. This young lady was at the time definite centerfold material.

I won totally for one single reason. I saw her as a friend, a confidant, treated her with kindness, courtesy, and always presented myself with excellent manners.

There were 671 people in my HS graduating class. At least 150 of the males would have killed to have been dating the person I was.

When you actually get serious about somebody remember this. You do not say I do to a face, a pair of boobs, and a human fleshlight. You say I do to the part that is inside that makes a relationship work. I see many a divorce in this young ladies future...... You're the lucky one! Move ON!

D_Mylor Mentallydaft

Account Disabled
Media
Being "turned down" is part of life and the girl is in fact entitled to a personal preference. Now, that is where my nice description ends.

My friend, if you were in fact "personally attacked" and received a "put down" with implications of the unkindness on the level you have stated, this young lady deserves re-classification as a "lower-life-form".

Way back in HS, in my more heterosexual years I was treated as "unspecial" numerous times. By the time the Senior Prom was to take place, I was known to be dating the hottest blonde bombshell with the biggest rack in the school. This young lady was at the time definite centerfold material.

I won totally for one single reason. I saw her as a friend, a confidant, treated her with kindness, courtesy, and always presented myself with excellent manners.

There were 671 people in my HS graduating class. At least 150 of the males would have killed to have been dating the person I was.

When you actually get serious about somebody remember this. You do not say I do to a face, a pair of boobs, and a human fleshlight. You say I do to the part that is inside that makes a relationship work. I see many a divorce in this young ladies future...... You're the lucky one! Move ON!
YEAH!!!!
....... or next time you could skim the tread before you take aside and stick your foot in your mouth

Countryguy63

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
YEAH!!!!
....... or next time you could skim the tread before you take aside and stick your foot in your mouth

I am beginning to think there's some kind of foot fetish here

that bitch was crazy, confrontational, kinky, verbose, bossy and demanding..... and i miss her

and we're left with a short ugly security guard to taunt us with his avitar

Ya, but that bitch was hot, funny, kind, and a hoot....I guess I miss her too

B_1youngboy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
that bitch was crazy, confrontational, kinky, verbose, bossy and demanding..... and i miss her

and we're left with a short ugly security guard to taunt us with his avitar
My dick is bigger than your dick, and I look alot better than you.

I am 6'5

nothing short about me.

I'm sex, females come accross they think sex. You have to work your way into getting pussy.

I am sex.

D_Mylor Mentallydaft

Account Disabled
Media

I am 6'5

nothing short about me.

I'm sex, females come accross they think sex. You have to work your way into getting pussy.

I am sex.

get a ruler storedick it is what it is

if you look so good why do i have women in my pics with me and all you got is the shirt your mama dressed you in after she got done ironing my shit!

i'm 6"1.... I got a REAL uniform....BUNCHES.. with MEDALS!!!....AND A GUN WHERE YOUR FLASH LIGHT GOES!!!!....ohhh..and hey...... I CAN KILL YOU!!!! WITH AN INK PEN!!!! OR BEAT YOU LIKE YOU SCRATCHED MY CAR!!!!

AND YA KNOW WHAT?
all that dosen't compare to the fact some one people WANTED here is gone..... the preson that started the whole deal, that no one wants, stayed. now we all hate you, and you STILL ain't getting no pussy, you're a tactical genius you are,,,,

Happy now?

DiscoBoy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

I am 6'5

nothing short about me.

I am sex.
I retract my former statement. She did not miss out.

If you can find 5 guys who thinks tink kink is sexy id be surprise.
Did you not message her? You're obviously the first of 5 guys he needs to find.

Status
Not open for further replies.