Status
Not open for further replies.

B_1youngboy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
get a ruler storedick it is what it is

if you look so good why do i have women in my pics with me and all you got is the shirt your mama dressed you in after she got done ironing my shit!

i'm 6"1.... I got a REAL uniform....BUNCHES.. with MEDALS!!!....AND A GUN WHERE YOUR FLASH LIGHT GOES!!!!....ohhh..and hey...... I CAN KILL YOU!!!! WITH AN INK PEN!!!! OR BEAT YOU LIKE YOU SCRATCHED MY CAR!!!!

AND YA KNOW WHAT?
all that dosen't compare to the fact some one people WANTED here is gone..... the preson that started the whole deal, that no one wants, stayed. now we all hate you, and you STILL ain't getting no pussy, you're a tactical genius you are,,,,

Happy now?

I don't have women in my pics because i'm not interested in taking pics of my sex. It's not boring.

Media
I'm sex, females come accross they think sex. You have to work your way into getting pussy. I am sex.

You continue to prove Think Kink right. She had you described perfectly.

STOP POSTING.

If you can find 5 guys who thinks tink kink is sexy id be surprise.

She was just pussy to me.

You continue to prove Think Kink right. She had you described perfectly.

STOP POSTING.

Why not spend more time on your scholastic and social skills? Based on your writing and the way you present yourself, both seem to be extremely lacking.

You set the lady up. You're not a victim. You deserved what you got. You brought this on by your own foolishness. Learn how to be a man and how to treat women. Grow up.

STOP POSTING.

B_1youngboy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Why are so many members trying to boss me around ?

Who cares if she is right ? it's done and gone now. I only cared about her intent with her mean way of turning me down - it was wierd, didn't care if she rejected me or not, when i'm bored at work ill talk with anyone.

I have no less than 5 women sleeping with at the moment, getting another girl really won't do much for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.