So... I have chlamydia (please read/comment)

surferboy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I have to respectfully disagree with my love, CB, and agree here. Don't "play" bareback, ever. I think that's just insanity.

My bf and I were together for almost a year before we had unprotected sex even tho I knew I was negative and I 'knew' he was, too. He had come out late, never 'slept around', and had two kids to think of. Even then, there was a psychological hurdle for me to overcome, but it was something I needed to think about because I wanted it badly. And so we got retested and handed each other the results.

Playing is just that, playing. Forgive my being blunt, but random anal without a condom? Incredibly, indescribably stupid.

i fully agree, and couldn't have put it better myself. especially because i'm single, and the most i've done with a guy was made out. but still. any kind of raw sex with strangers, anal or vaginal, guys or girls, is plain retarded

gcbenji0

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
you can still get some sexually transmitted bugs even if you do use a condom. one time i let a guy touch my asshole with his bare finger and freaked out about it.
actually this post makes me feel ok about how i haven't been laid in nearly 2 years.