So I have decided

B_sugarandspice

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
that I can deal with Durex XXL condoms. Hate magnums.
If I'm using a condom he has to be contributing to the shoe fund or taking me for shoes.Hate condoms. waste of time.
It's a good thing I really like shoes.
Prefer BB but he (SP)neglects me to go hunting all the time.
I don't mind the condom as long he is going to take me on vacations. I still want testing. Condoms are birth control. I only BB with my favorite.
I think I need to try out the Durex XXL I got. Maybe I will find someone I'm happy with even with the condom.

lorne

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I have had problems and with magnums, I totally prefer durex and have sworn to them unless pure desperation. The other day the students union was handing out durex condom at my buddies school so i made a stop there to see him. I was waiting in line with him and when we got to the front I noticed they were all regulars. I was like umm do you have any larger sizes and the guy was like "yeah right take some and go" The girl with him was like Im sorry no we only have standard, I looked at the guy and said thanks cause you I now have aids, and walked away. My buddy couldnt stop laughing. I know I didnt actually go to that school but I couldnt be the only guy in the building needing a larger size. I was actually really mad.

IntoxicatingToxin

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I refuse to have sex with anyone without a condom unless they have been tested. Hell, with my ex boyfriend, Jerry, we used condoms for a couple weeks until we could both make it in to get tested, and we kept using condoms until we got the results back.

Another one of my exes pissed me off pretty good by telling me he was a virgin. I had no reason to doubt him, he seemed completely inexperienced in all of the other sexual acts we had tried, so I figured he meant it... I hadn't caught him in a lie yet. So the first time or so, we used condoms, until I got on birth control, and then we spent a year without them. Then he told me that he wasn't REALLY a virgin when we had met, and that he had previously been with two other women, but he was drunk and didn't remember it so he figured it was the same as being with a virgin. :rolleyes: WTF. I've been tested since then and I'm clean, but that still pisses me off.

OmahaBeef

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I love a man (or woman)who quotes Socrates.

Quoting Socrates gives me the appearance of being intelligent :cool:

This is my condom theory, based purely upon my own experiences in my 12 or 13 years of being sexually active:

If you can find a condom that can fit...WEAR IT. In the events that I have had to wear a condom, I wore the MagnumXL, and they were unbearably tight and I had some ruptures. I would rather ensure a couple different methods of birth control be in place, rather than put all the marbles on ONE form...that due to my anatomy, may accidentally be rendered ineffective in a split second.

Since my late teens/early 20's, I skipped the condoms because in the event that I had sex, it was in a relationship in which there was copious amounts of communication and an assortment of other forms of birth control in place. Believe me when I tell you: My body wanted to Sport-Fuck with the best of them, but my head and my heart told me otherwise.

Obviously, STD's are an issue, but I am regularly tested, as are/were my partners.

Here at LPSG, there are some of us, that really get the shitty deal when it comes to condoms. But I like to think that this "issue" has rendered me more sexually careful than I would be normally.

Wear them!

...OB

B_DEATHbyCARROT

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
But why the hate of the Magnums? I love them and have 100% success rate - they don't break.

They don't break because they are about as thick as wool... They are perfectly sized, but I cant feel a thing unless I lubricate the inside but that increases the chance it will come off during the big finish. I'm gonna try the Trojan large sized polyurethane condoms and see how that feels...

D_Fiona_Farvel

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
They don't break because they are about as thick as wool... They are perfectly sized, but I cant feel a thing unless I lubricate the inside but that increases the chance it will come off during the big finish. I'm gonna try the Trojan large sized polyurethane condoms and see how that feels...
Exactly. Magnum's are ridiculously thick, I can't feel a thing other than his length or girth. Somewhere a condom manufacturer has to be producing large size, thin condoms... i'll try Durex with the next big penis I have access to, but I have never had breakage or any issues with my preferred pleasure plus brand condoms.

blkmwbp

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i hate condoms 2 but gotta protect yourself right?? magnums are a good choice u jus gotta get the right kind