So I have never looked over at a urinal....

cjj2k

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
EVER! Im curious about other mens dicks... actually Id like to see them completely flaccid... just to compare. But I dont have the balls to look over.... ever! If u wanna look at me, idc.... but I have never looked over. :confused:

JohnDoeXXXm

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
start expanding your normal routines, and "take the road less traveled." Explore around a bit in older areas and you may find a diner, an older shopping mall, a barber shop, etc where there are no dividers, and the bathroom configuration lends itself to having to look around a bit as not to impede on the other occupant. Since you're not in a huge space, it may help you have to actually smile and acknowledge the other person standing near you, instead of acting like you are alone in the room with your dick hanging out LOL

But seriously I think most people could use a simple smile or head nod, and would find the gesture neutral or at least friendly and non-threatening. You don't HAVE to break into a giant conversation...

Reactions: 4496721

Lookinginconshy

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I go to Gunnison (a nude beach) and the urinals there do not have any dividers. You would think that coming off being nude on the beach with tons of other people, guys would care less if someone saw them pissing at the urinal. They twist and turn or get real close to the urinal so no one can see. Why the paranoia? They were just walking around naked on the beach in full daylight! It never ceases to amaze me how a lot of men are afraid another will see their dick. Perhaps mass homophobia.

jf22

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I go to Gunnison (a nude beach) and the urinals there do not have any dividers. You would think that coming off being nude on the beach with tons of other people, guys would care less if someone saw them pissing at the urinal. They twist and turn or get real close to the urinal so no one can see. Why the paranoia? They were just walking around naked on the beach in full daylight! It never ceases to amaze me how a lot of men are afraid another will see their dick. Perhaps mass homophobia.
As a Gunnison regular that's like the one place without dividers where I stand real far away. You're absolutely right.

Reactions: Lookinginconshy

jockbros

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
lol right? i've thought the same thing there. i'm the other way - sometimes i'll strip off my shorts over by the bench and walk over to the urinals to take a leak buck naked haha

wants2havefun

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It's sort of the same thing at the gym. There is a guy who never has a towel. He walks to the showers nude, sits in the sauna and steam room nude. Then when he's drying off he contorts his body to try and get his underwear on underneath it. I've seen every inch of his dick already. Why bother?

Reactions: James0909

James0909

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Dude. If they stand there with their junk hanging out they want you to look. Enjoy.

not me. I just use the change rooms and the urinal for its intended purpose. Pants are the last thing I put on at the gym change rooms, no towel dance or anything. Urinals, blokes can look if they want, but I don’t care either way. In Australia, we often have those silver wall urinals, so there’s no dividers anyway.