So I joined this forum for penis size/enlargement discussion but's it's a gay forum

mindseye

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I respectfully disagree! There are more straight couples than gay couples therefore logic dictates that women are an authority on penis size.

Logic doesn't dictate that: women didn't spend most of junior high and high school in male locker rooms checking out other guys' dicks to see how they stacked up.

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
All I see is gay dudes commenting on how they want to suck other people's cocks. I don't have a problem with gay folks but I didn't plan to be part of a gay community when I joined this site. This site should be called PLSG " penis lovers support group". I am having to clear my cache and cookies every time I visit this site because if my girlfriend or buddies see it, they will think I am gay because of all the gay things on this site. I assume that I will be banned for this but I had to vent. Even dudes who say they're 100% straight are commenting about sucking cocks. Also looking at other guys' dick a lot is not something straight men do.

I LOVE WOMEN.
There isn't anybody gonna keep you from walking out if you want there, chump. And BTW, just FYI, I'm straight as well, but have no problem talking with other people here who are gay, bi, straight who or whatever here. Grow up, man. You don't like it here, the door's thataway.

Good for you. So do I. I'm a straight man who happens to have a large penis and who appreciates the friendliness of the LPSG community. Male, female, straight, gay, bi, it matters not. It only matters that we all have something in common.

We all come here to discuss, share, have some fun and even vent.
Dig it. Peck summed it up better than I could've.

Runco

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Logic doesn't dictate that: women didn't spend most of junior high and high school in male locker rooms checking out other guys' dicks to see how they stacked up.

Of course it does. My point is that gay men are not THE authority on size. They are AN authority - as are women. And by your logic, straight men have to be THE authority too because I am pretty sure straight men check out penis sizes in the locker room just as much as gay men do (hence all those posts on this site from straight men about the size of their dicks)!

MarkLondon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Of course it does. My point is that gay men are not THE authority on size. They are AN authority - as are women. And by your logic, straight men have to be THE authority too because I am pretty sure straight men check out penis sizes in the locker room just as much as gay men do (hence all those posts on this site from straight men about the size of their dicks)!

Lol, I reckon straight guys do more penis-checking in locker rooms than gay guys. Because a) we've seen (and had) more cock than straights, so it's nothing new to us. And b) because we don't want to be called out for perving.

mindseye

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Some statistics:

Out of the ten most prolific posters at LPSG who identify their orientation in their profile:

• Seven identify as 90% straight or more: Pecker. njqt466, madame_zora, naughty, SpoiledPrincess, MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK, ManlyBanisters
  • One identifies as 50/50 bisexual: jeff black
  • Only two identify as 90% gay or more: Lex and alex8
Not much of a gay forum, huh? If we extend this analysis to the top fifty posters:

• Twenty-five identify as 90% straight or more;
  • Two are between 60-80% straight;
  • Five identify as 50/50 bisexual.
  • Eighteen identify as 90% gay or more.
Hate to break it to you, but most of the folks here are straight. If the forum seems "gay" to you, it's your problem.

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
All I see is gay dudes commenting on how they want to suck other people's cocks. I don't have a problem with gay folks but I didn't plan to be part of a gay community when I joined this site. This site should be called PLSG " penis lovers support group". I am having to clear my cache and cookies every time I visit this site because if my girlfriend or buddies see it, they will think I am gay because of all the gay things on this site. I assume that I will be banned for this but I had to vent. Even dudes who say they're 100% straight are commenting about sucking cocks. Also looking at other guys' dick a lot is not something straight men do.

I LOVE WOMEN.

That is good to know.:rolleyes:

Well, I want to say this to you. I didn't invent homophobia. If there wasn't homophobia, you wouldn't have to have a girlfriend or your buddies "thinking" that you are gay for being a part of this site. If they did think so, it wouldn't matter because this wouldn't EVEN or EVER be an issue.
And why are you dating a girlfriend or having buddies that would make you feel gay for visiting this site in the first place? Be around some less uptight people. Please do and save yourself future grief. You can date a lot of women and have friends and they allow you to find things out for yourself and don't think that you are gay. When they cunt you down and dogdick you for being on this site and you are just here for the penile enlargement articles:rolleyes:, you REALLY must assess whether she should be your girlfriend and who are your true buddies.

Last edited:

majormadness

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
What do you expect out of a site titled the Large Penis Support Group? Since this place started, women and gay men have been joining. The great thing about this place is that it's not closed off to the endowed. Having these "fans" around is a vital element of providing support.

Maybe hearing gay folks talk about your johnson is a little uncomfortable. But I encourage you to see this place for what it is - a place for people of all genders and orientations to discuss large penises. That and the Etc. section is GREAT for killing time in a nonsexual way!

Also, one last thing...

Having measurements in your username is pretty gay, dude.

:rolleyes:

Daaayum! Got 'im!

Runco

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Naaah.
The subject, for women, falls under the heading recreation.
For gay men, the heading is religion.
Big diff, Runco ... big diff.:cool:

That's funny! I have to say though that it's a religious experience for some of us gals too! :tongue:

beretta8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Why must gay be made to seem to be the lowest denominator......for a site that is ALL about the penis...apparently you knew before signing up there would be men showing their penis's........surely not ALL men just come here to compare their penis in the (relative) privacy of their 'puters......life isn't always black and white...neither is this site.....perhaps you should check yourself before making choices regarding involving yourself with aspects of life that are out of your control.....just seems shallow to me.....but...have fun if you chose to stay!!

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Some statistics:

Out of the ten most prolific posters at LPSG who identify their orientation in their profile:

• Seven identify as 90% straight or more: Pecker. njqt466, madame_zora, naughty, SpoiledPrincess, MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK, ManlyBanisters
  • One identifies as 50/50 bisexual: jeff black
  • Only two identify as 90% gay or more: Lex and alex8
Not much of a gay forum, huh? If we extend this analysis to the top fifty posters:

• Twenty-five identify as 90% straight or more;
  • Two are between 60-80% straight;
  • Five identify as 50/50 bisexual.
  • Eighteen identify as 90% gay or more.
Hate to break it to you, but most of the folks here are straight. If the forum seems "gay" to you, it's your problem.

Now, that's a breakdown if I've ever seen one here. Yay, mindseye!:smile:

Ok, so you joined a site about big dicks, and didn't expect to see men talking about big dicks?

There are a lot of straight men, gay men, bi-sexual men and seriously confused men here, the same goes for the women (though imo, we need more lesbians)

Its been said before, but I'll say it again, if your friends and loved ones will label you based on one site, then you need to seriously choose who you hang around with more carefully.

You are not the problem, the site is not the problem, the members here are not the problem, your lack of faith in your friends are gf is the problem.

Yeah, more lesbians! U rock, Kotchanski!:biggrin1:

LOL this thread makes me laugh :p

It is funny, LOL!