So I joined this forum for penis size/enlargement discussion but's it's a gay forum

D_Jared Padalicki

Account Disabled
Media
You can call it whatever you want, but it is still and it will be lpsg. If you only see the stories about cocksucking etc, then you are looking on the wrong places man, because people here really help and not all the threads are about fucking, sucking men by other men. Hope you will notice in time that this is not a gay site, but a group.

Good luck man.

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Out of the ten most prolific posters at LPSG who identify their orientation in their profile:

• Seven identify as 90% straight or more: Pecker. njqt466, madame_zora, naughty, SpoiledPrincess, MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK, ManlyBanisters
  • One identifies as 50/50 bisexual: jeff black
  • Only two identify as 90% gay or more: Lex and alex8
Proof at last of the correlation between having an 'x' in your username and being gay. :rolleyes:

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
All I see is gay dudes commenting on how they want to suck other people's cocks. I don't have a problem with gay folks but I didn't plan to be part of a gay community when I joined this site. This site should be called PLSG " penis lovers support group". I am having to clear my cache and cookies every time I visit this site because if my girlfriend or buddies see it, they will think I am gay because of all the gay things on this site. I assume that I will be banned for this but I had to vent. Even dudes who say they're 100% straight are commenting about sucking cocks. Also looking at other guys' dick a lot is not something straight men do.

I LOVE WOMEN.

There's a section devoted to penis enlargement here: http://www.lpsg.org/penis-enlargement/ , but it's a small section of the LPSG forum.

There are plenty of people of all kinds here. If you don't like the title of a specific thread, don't read it. That being said, if you're comfortable and secure in your sexuality you won't care what other people think, nor will you be compelled to "prove" it.

nicenycdick

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've gotta wonder what you expected when you joined this site. I know that all I wanted was some nice attractive woman to swoon when she saw my penis (and this not the only stupid fantasy I have, actually...) Does it bother me if I get comments from men? No. Do I respond. No...solely because their appreciation does not have any real meaning to me. But it certainly doesn't hurt me or make me feel that I am gay. So...stay if you enjoy the appreciation of the many women here who enjoy what you may have...or leave if the thought that another man is viewing your cock pics bothers you.

It really is that simple, I think.

guy1

1st Like
Media
I've never read such a stupid post in all my life. Sounds like you have issues with your own sexuality mate.

I disagree with this assumption because it's well known that gay men are far more promiscuous than the great majority of women. What we lack in numbers we more than make up for in experience.

I have truly found women to be poor judges of size. Not all women, mind you, but most. For some silly reason women seem more interested in the man a cock is attached to than the cock itself.

I respectfully disagree! There are more straight couples than gay couples therefore logic dictates that women are an authority on penis size. It would be more accurate to say that most gay men are also very good judges of what a big dick looks like...and men (gay and straight) are probably going to be more knowledgeable generally about a host of issues that might stem from "owning" a penis.

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
Damn, it's hard being the only prolific Bisexual around here.:wink:

Personally, from the OP's perspective, the majority of the information of the site is about dicks. It's a big dick site. With all the dicks in the gallery, I can see why it would cause him some concern should someone unknowing of the site happen to stumble upon it. People always assume the "worst".

I always thought the people who protested the loudest tended to have something to hide. Having said that, he is still here, and if anyone finds your site,OP, just tell them you are there because you have a big dick and because you are tired of not being able to shove your cock all the way in your girlfriends.

It would shut up those who are making fun.

Runco

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I disagree with this assumption because it's well known that gay men are far more promiscuous than the great majority of women. What we lack in numbers we more than make up for in experience.

I have truly found women to be poor judges of size. Not all women, mind you, but most. For some silly reason women seem more interested in the man a cock is attached to than the cock itself.

But this does not mean that gay men are the ONLY authority on penis! That is my point. Also, not all gay men are promiscuous nor do all women keep it down sexually, particularly in this day and age. I know some men have this quaint notion that women just don't do these things but nothing could be further from the truth. Some women out drink men and some are easily as promiscuous as gay men if not worse! You only have to watch the likes of Maury or Jeremy Kyle (to view the DNA specials) to know that is true. Some women shag so many men that they don't even know who out of a dozen of them has fathered their child and they sometimes have children by any number of men. I am not saying all women are promiscuous. But it seems to me that there is a definite increase in promiscuity amongst younger women in particular.

Bearing in mind that gay men are still very much a minority, I think the knowledge gap is definitely closing, if not closed. The only thing that gay men will always have on us is the ability to blow a guy better than we can (most of the time) - but only because gay men have penises too and know how to please them! (And also because some women cannot be asked to learn how to apply themselves properly to the task!). On the size judging thing I am not convinced that gay men are better at estimating size. Many men on this site exaggerate the size of their penis. Pictures are taken in extreme close up (so penises look huge). Guys with no more than 7-8 inches are bragging that they have 12 inches - and so on. What women are good at is knowing how much internal capacity they have to accommodate a penis and we can usually tell whether a certain size penis will fit us well at a glance. We might not know the numbers but we can generally tell what is what just by looking.

As to being more interested in the man behind the penis, yes we are - a bit of a pain for those big guys who only want us to be interested in swinging dick but hey - we have a few hundred years of objectifying people to catch up on!

Last edited:

I actually wrote that post with tongue planted firmly in cheek.

Good points Runco!

Drifterwood

Superior Member
Media
A husband is being slightly irritating. He says to his wife, "Tell me something that will make me happy and make me sad at the same time, happy and sad, good and bad."

She thinks for a while.

"You have a bigger dick than all of your friends."

D_Gunther Snotpole

Account Disabled
Media
On the size judging thing I am not convinced that gay men are better at estimating size. Many men on this site exaggerate the size of their penis.
But they don't exaggerate unknowingly, Runco.
That's a different issue ... ego and, in the more extreme cases, stupidity, or at least an inclination to completely underestimate their audience.

Pictures are taken in extreme close up (so penises look huge).
Extreme closeups don't work. You can't really tell the size of a penis when the lens is too close. Only by backing up a bit, so that the thighs and perhaps the belly can give a sense of scale, can one get a true sense of size.
(Dickology, my deuh. A new field. Keep looking out for it.)

Guys with no more than 7-8 inches are bragging that they have 12 inches - and so on.
Stupidity factor again.
It has nothing to do with the owners of those galleries literally thinking those more ridiculous stats have any bearing at all on the truth.

Last edited:

Deno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Run for your lives there are gay people in here, the sky is falling there are gay people in here, I'll get shot in the back don't tell me there are gay people in here. My friends will all think I am gay cuz there are gay people in here. I think my 7.5 inch dick isn't large so I go to a site where men have dicks much larger then mine and there are gay people in here?!?!?!

If you want to catch a critter that eats cheese what do you put down in the trap?