So, i just fucked a guy for the first time....

Strike

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
So, after the break up of a 6.5 year relationship. and always curious about trying something with guys. I downloaded Grindr and mostly flaked out of nerves, and most of the guys being about 50 years old (no offence, but where I am from 50 years is like 100 years). I finally agreed to meet a young asian guy. He'd never fucked a guy either but had given head. Nervous as fuck I agreed to meet him.

So he has literally just left my house. After a few minutes of awkwardness, I said we should just get down to it. We fooled around for a bit before eventually our clothes were off and his cock was pretty much in my face. It was massive, maybe around 5 and a bit inches and not that thick but still, nothing to laugh at. For the first time in my life, I had a cock in my mouth and it was pretty fucking strange. I enjoyed it but the whole time I was thinking "do not come in my mouth...". He was super skinny, but with a nice 6 pack and a cute ass. After some rimming and head he wanted to try and take me. To my embarrassment, the nerves meant I was struggling to get really hard; a semi at best, but hard enough to fuck. He took me after a few "ow"'s and "oh fuck"'s. I am sure he'd much prefer it next time when I am fully erect. The issue with the condoms we hard were they were tight as hell and really thick so I couldn't feel much apart from my pelvis hitting his arse.

As I fucked him, he wanked himself and soon came all over my bed sheets (another job for my evening....) but it was fun. I struggle to come with girls the first time I fuck them so you know, onwards and upwards I guess...

I definitely prefer women, no question about that, but I guess in life you regret what you don't do, so I am glad I tried...

Don't really know why I am posting this but as no one takes me seriously when I tell them i a Bi/curious, to text them on a Sunday even to tell them might ruin their food..

BillM

LPSG Legend
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Beverly Hills (California, United States)
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
STUD, You should maybe try it again now that the awkwardness is over and you may enjoy it more also try another brand condom if that one has given you trouble. Would you ever Bottom and thanks for sharing your story!! Bill

Strike

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
STUD, You should maybe try it again now that the awkwardness is over and you may enjoy it more also try another brand condom if that one has given you trouble. Would you ever Bottom and thanks for sharing your story!! Bill

Yeah I'll probably try again. And yeah, I definitely need condoms that are the right size me!

I wouldn't say no to trying but the pain really outweighs the pleasure for me

BillM

LPSG Legend
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Beverly Hills (California, United States)
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Yeah I'll probably try again. And yeah, I definitely need condoms that are the right size me!

I wouldn't say no to trying but the pain really outweighs the pleasure for me
maleassfuck3.jpg

STUD, Us Poppers and the pain will turn to pleasure real fast, oh Booze also helps!! Bill

minimag

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
View attachment 572390
STUD, Us Poppers and the pain will turn to pleasure real fast, oh Booze also helps!! Bill

Poppers aren't needed, the bottom just needs practice. I had plenty of practice with toys before I bottomed for the first time. Zero pain, all pleasure. :D

Nectarseeker69

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Do it again guy. The odds are you will love it the more and more you do it . And that is good. After sucking my first cock, I was sucking my second within a couple of weeks. And the only thing I regret about sucking my first cock, is that I didn't suck one much sooner, like in years. What a wast of all the joy I could have had during my life. Just be sure you play it safe, otherwise you may contact a decease that you will have for life.
Jim

chrisrobin

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
So, after the break up of a 6.5 year relationship. and always curious about trying something with guys. I downloaded Grindr and mostly flaked out of nerves, and most of the guys being about 50 years old (no offence, but where I am from 50 years is like 100 years). I finally agreed to meet a young asian guy. He'd never fucked a guy either but had given head. Nervous as fuck I agreed to meet him.

So he has literally just left my house. After a few minutes of awkwardness, I said we should just get down to it. We fooled around for a bit before eventually our clothes were off and his cock was pretty much in my face. It was massive, maybe around 5 and a bit inches and not that thick but still, nothing to laugh at. For the first time in my life, I had a cock in my mouth and it was pretty fucking strange. I enjoyed it but the whole time I was thinking "do not come in my mouth...". He was super skinny, but with a nice 6 pack and a cute ass. After some rimming and head he wanted to try and take me. To my embarrassment, the nerves meant I was struggling to get really hard; a semi at best, but hard enough to fuck. He took me after a few "ow"'s and "oh fuck"'s. I am sure he'd much prefer it next time when I am fully erect. The issue with the condoms we hard were they were tight as hell and really thick so I couldn't feel much apart from my pelvis hitting his arse.

As I fucked him, he wanked himself and soon came all over my bed sheets (another job for my evening....) but it was fun. I struggle to come with girls the first time I fuck them so you know, onwards and upwards I guess...

I definitely prefer women, no question about that, but I guess in life you regret what you don't do, so I am glad I tried...

Don't really know why I am posting this but as no one takes me seriously when I tell them i a Bi/curious, to text them on a Sunday even to tell them might ruin their food..
Sounds like you got hard enough to get mounted and shoot a wad, pity about using a rubber though, and yes, they do get in the way. Hopefully you get to fuck this guy again and again in different positions so you can really grind your pelvis into his butt cheeks, and who knows he might want to fuck your tight ass. Never say never and try once cos you're going to love the feeling of being shafted

John Again

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View

In time, maybe i can do the same and write here as you did, with the difference that i would like to be the bottom. Pity that we are so far from each other, otherwise, we could fulfilled our needs to experiment. Sorry by my english.

Reactions: Strike

Black_Frost

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
First time with a guy, generally, is about as awkward as first time with a gal, despite the stories one hears about "being a natural."

Sex is an acquired taste, generally speaking, and the first few times with each gender can be fairly awkward.

Glad to hear you enjoyed it, though.

Reactions: Mister2101

str8_guy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
that's funny, the 1st time I sucked a cock I too was thinking "don't cum in my mouth" over and over. In some ways I wanted to taste his cum (I had been eating my own for years) but so afraid of taking a full cum blast in the mouth.

Reactions: Mister2101