So i just got my new pump, but..... :/

secretman9

Experimental Member
Media
So, I just upgraded from a 2.0 to a 2.25. I also tried out a new brand. I used lapdist before but now I am trying out leluv. But, as you might have noticed by the half-sad smiley in the topic, everything is not great.

Problem 1: My gauge is stuck at 10 Hg at zero pressure. When I use it, it adds up from 10 Hg, but its hard to get an accurate reading.

Problem 2: Skin from my ballsack gets sucked in and it hurts. Any advice on how to avoid this?

Thanks guys!

Stratavos

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
if you have any of the gummy cock rings (made from a gel substance) you can use that to keep your balls out of the cylinder until you've got the seal finished. once the seal is secured, then you can pull off the cock ring. I'm a fan of the "allstar" one the tigher ring tends to do well as keeping both balls out, though it's a tough squeeze getting it off. be ready to need to use both hands to get the ring wide enough.
41U0nFQ7W9L.jpg

BaddJack

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
get a clear silicone sleeve like this one, it minimizes the ball skin sucking

that's primarily why I went from my 12.0x2.50 tube to the 12.0x2.25, to minimize the ball skin sucking

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Universal-S...ort-Suction-/270414528662?hash=item3ef5f64096

notify the manufacturer of the defective gauge, unless you find a screw on the back to recalibrate it

you could always buy a separate gauge elsewhere

Is pumping give long lasting results? Will it give desire results? Eager to know...

WAN234

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Drop down a tube size, then your balls won't try to get in the tube. Or go up a few sizes and pump cock and balls. Amazon sales hand pumps