So I just turned 20 but I want kids...

LemacST

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ok, I don't actually want kids RIGHT NOW but I am looking forward to having them. I'm really curious about how they will look, how they'll act, etc. I've been thinking about it a lot lately.

I can think of one girl that I would love to bear my children, LOL :biggrin1: She's gorgeous and smart, yet very humble and polite. She's perfect. I sometimes wonder what it'd be like if her and I produced a child because I think the results would be interesting. She's a beautiful brunette who you'd think was Italian or Hispanic, yet she comes from a family of blondes (who are all hot as well). That's why she is so special, she's totally different from them (including personality wise since she's not a stuck up bitch like the rest) yet she retains the beauty that runs in the family. Hmm. I would never tell her this though obviously or else she'd freak out, naturally. It's weird I know, I've just had this fascination about how my kids will be once I have them.

I guess I'm wondering if anyone else has been through this, or if you're a parent, how would you describe having a child is like?

silvertriumph2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I guess I'm wondering if anyone else has been through this, or if you're a parent, how would you describe having a child is like?

Lemac,

It's the most wonderful thing in the world to welcome into your life a small bit of joy that is part of you and part of the woman you love. You ask to describe what having a child is like. I wish I could, but it's completely indescribable. You want to cry, you want to laugh, you want to shout to the high heavens, this is my kid, my joy, my...I should stop here and say "our" instead of "my." That is something you should never forget. It is something that you will share together with your love.

You also will be scared stiff with worry that you will not be a good parent, or are you too young (or old) to be a parent, will you be able to take care of it, feed it, give it proper medical attention, will you have enough money to do all the things that are necessary to bring up a child. Will they love you, will you be able, by the time they grow up, be able to give them the education that you want for them. Thousands of questions. But, all of that disappears from you mind because you just saw your child's smile and you just melted with love of the child and it's mother. It is all worth the worry! And, some how everything always works out and the money is found.

My friend, if you and your partner really love each other and want to spend your entire life together, have a child or children. It is the most wonderful present you can give each other, and you will never be sorry.

Good Luck, I'm sure you will be a great father.

Whopper-lee

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Having children is a great responsibility as a parent.
I really did clearly understand true fatherhood until I reached the age of 30.
Parenting will have it's up and downs, it's joys and disappointments.
It's also like a permanant birth-mark in life to be a parent.
I highly recommend, to every man who wants to father a child to be in the delivery-room when this new life is brought forth into the world.
There is nothing sweeter than the smell or scent of a new-born baby!
You will never be able to appreciate the scope of womanhood and that child until you do....then you will be ready for parenthood.
But, be prepared...it aint cheap.
There are some $$$ stats that reads for an average rearing for one child
(from birth to age 18 = close to half a million dollars) This does not include any type of private education or college.
This does not include any special medical cost that may occur with the child.
This does not include any types of today's luxuries for the child (girl or boy).
Girls maybe be considerablely higher to raise.
Something to really think about and be ready for...and the price keeps going up.
My last son costed me & my insurance co. close to $15,000.00.
And this was just a very normal hospital delivery in (3 days)
My son and mother was prefectly fine and pulled through everything with absolutely no problems...thank God!
Fascination will not rear a child or pay the bills.
Be Wise, Be safe, Be Careful, and Enjoy!
Good Luck!

ActionBuddy

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Keep in mind , that you will be "stuck" with her "stuck up" family, for the rest of your life... if you marry and have kids with that gal.

Does she even know that you are interested?

Onan

viking1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
LemacST, no I've never wanted kids. I wouldn't want to put someone else through this mess we call "life in this world". I have had it good by world standards, enough food, clothing, shelter, good health, etc, and it's still been miserable. Life is hard no matter what. I don't think I have the nerves or patience to deal with children, and I certainly don't have the finances.

Would my children be miserable like I am? I be afraid that they would. They would get some of my genetic material and that may predispose them to being this way. We don't need more people in the world right now anyway.
If I put someone in this world and they turned out to feel just like I do about life and were miserable most of the time, I couldn't live with myself for doing that to them. Who in hell would want to have my kids anyway...?

ShyGirly

Just Browsing
Media
Yes scaredlittleboy i want kids, and i have to admit we would have beautiful babies :) but we'll wait a few years eh?? u struggle to take care of urself :p xx

B_Swimming Lad

Experimental Member
Media
I would love to have kids too. But not for at least ten years yet. I'm too imature. I'm a kid myelf! :biggrin1:
It would be cool to have kids late 20's sort of time, then you've had a chance to live your own life before you get tied down with a family.

No_Strings

Expert Member
Media
I've liked the idea of being a father since I was in my early teens(I turned 19 this week.), but I didn't think that I would ever find someone I could be truly happy enough with to start a secure family.
It's far from a necessity for me and I could live my life quite happily without children of my own, but I probably would take the opportunity, if it were to present itself.

36DD

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Having my kids was the best thing I have ever done in my life (also the most painful) and the greatest contribution I will ever make in this life. My kids are wonderful, thoughtful, talented and brilliant. They are young adults now and have already reached that point in their lives where they are giving back to society. I am very proud of them and there isn't a thing I wouldn't do for them.
Parenting is full of concerns, fears, and uncertainties but if you just hold on, you'll make it.

IntoxicatingToxin

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Having children is amazing... I can't really even begin to describe that feelings that are involved. You never realize how much you are capable of loving until you have a child. The love you have for a child is unlike anything else you'll ever experience in your life.