So I learned my ex girlfriend is with a guy bigger than me...

Vainglorious

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
before we even dated, my ex had told me how unfulfilling his main on-off girlfriend was because she was not very demonstrative or nasty. he was a great guy and we're still friends, but i would never DREAM of talking about my current bf's size or talent to him, or his to my current bf, under breakup circumstances or not. not to mention - we don't have sex any more and we hardly ever see each other. funny how that helps you get over somebody. you will find it so much easier to love a woman who wouldn't do that to you.

D_Miranda_Wrights

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I know this contradicts a lot of what I read here, but relationships don't end because your girlfriend wants to trade up another half-inch of dick girth. They might end because the relationship dynamic isn't working. And if you're playfully talking about your relatively lesser endowment after she breaks up with you, I'm going to think something un-penis-related was probably up.

And yeah, your now-friend is being astoundingly tacky. Unless this is really what you want with her, let her know that the weird psychosexual stuff needs to end. Playful emotional sadism doesn't have place in a friendly-ex relationship, unless you really want it to, for whatever reason.

Free love

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Imagine what your ex-girlfriend would say if you told her that the new girl you were having sex with was so beautiful that you felt embarassed to be out in public with her, or so thin and and in such good shape that you felt you needed to go to the gym all of the time to beat the men off, or that she was giving you such great head that you just couldn't take it.
Your "best friend" is not being nice.
Not only that, but you are NOT over her. You still love her and hope to win her back. But she is gone man. And that is what she says in a very direct female way when she talks about her new partner.
Go out and find a new girlfriend. There are tons of chicks out there. Time spend aching over the ones who hurt us is time not spent on ones who could love us and make us feel good RIGHT NOW.
Go enjoy life, have fun and let her go. She is already gone.

HiddenLacey

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It really shouldn't matter what size her new guy has. Why would she share that information with you, especially if she has any idea you still have feelings for her? Maybe she's clueless and thinks you want to hear this type of personal information or maybe she's trying to hurt you? Of course she could be lying about his size completely? Who knows? Regardless, I would hope the reason you two broke up was because of something other than your penis size. Don't worry about it, move on to the next one!

hud01

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I guess it was bound to happen. I never really felt insecure about my size till now. I'm 8in/5.25.. really lacking in the girth department (though, in her words it was perfect for her since she's really petite). So she said he's too big for her, that he's really thick and that she has to be extremely wet and turned on for him to even get inside her, though she says the sex is good once she settles down and is able to take him. :eek:

Man, what a weird feeling.. I've never looked so hard at PE articles to try and expand my girth. Anyone wanna point me in the right direction? :biggrin1:

At least she finds it hilarious I call him the vag stretcher :lmao:I still love her.. :tongue:
Instead of your love making skills, your sexual worth, and maybe your total worth, is solely determined by the fact that that your dick is the biggest your ex has been with. Now that it isn't you are less of a man.

I think you need to get out more. Find another girl, preferably a virgin, so you know you will be the biggest she has been with.

D_N Flay Table

Experimental Member
Media
God damn. After almost ten years n this site I am still amused by people tha write about feeling insecure about whomever being with someone bigger. Nobody on this site has the biggest cock in the world. Get over it. Its as lame as saying "I make 100k a year, but I just found out that my gfs ex made 120k a year" wahhhhhhhhhh get over it.

D_N Flay Table

Experimental Member
Media
Ps. I don't have the biggest cock on the site. But I know how yo use it. And my toubge and my fingers. I have had many women who say they have had bigger. But I am a better lover. Learn your jedi sex skills.

Snakebyte

Superior Member
Media
Eh, I understand and appreciate what you guys are saying. But she's more than an ex to me, she's my best friend. In fact, some times it feels like we never broke up, that it's been more of "open" relationship. I guess that's why it bothers me a bit..

Been there, done that...
It will drive you mad sooner or later if you still have feelings for her. Believe me..

JacKNight

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
She's probably just messing with your head, dude. Girls love to pull this kind of lousy shit to needle a guy they were previously involved with in an underhanded attempt to show how 'over you' they are. That's why I break contact with girlfriends the moment we split up and I never remain friends with them. Pettiness is pretty much inevitable, and even in the rare instances it isn't, I have no desire to be friends with a girl I'm no longer fucking or interested in.

Yep this guy has it on the money... I've gotten back with exes as booty call before but I always... ALWAYS give kind of a buffering period where I break contact. Then when I come back in contact I feel out the waters to test if she really is over me or if I'm gonna get a lot of BS if she seems a little to caught up I may give it more time... if she seems WAY too caught up then I disappear for good. But if it looks good I always talk and understand it's just sex / booty call and she's not expecting more... to do otherwise is a cruel game to play and causes you more trouble than it's worth

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Stop fucking your ex. Now. I suspect something between you has built up a resentment in her, and that she may love you, but feels compelled to take tiny swipes at your ego. So long as you fuck her, she will own you. She's your ex, there is nowhere left for any entanglement between you to go. Be friends if you must, but put all sex with her in your past. That is my advice.

kurios

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Really when you are concerned with adding girth to match whoever hooks up with your EX you really are selling yourself short cause come on if all that you value about yourself is the size of your gun then that is sad.
Stop making an issue of what might be bull anyway.
Look at what you present as a total package, what kind of a person you are and put away the tape measure. It isn't like you are under average and so what!
Move on and don't ask questions that really have no importance in the overall scheme of things

cece

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Obviously hanging around your ex-girlfriend and trying to continue an open relationship with her is destructive - it is damaging your confidence and self-image. You were happy before with your size and so you should be - there are many, many girls who would be ecstatic to be with a guy as big as you! You should just get out of this destructive friendship because she obviously doesn't care about your feelings. Appreciate her for what you HAD together, but it's time to move on and find true friendship and love with a woman elsewhere. Good luck man!