So I learned my ex girlfriend is with a guy bigger than me...

lucidbass

Experimental Member
Media
Man, I don't even see why anyone would care IF their ex was with a bigger guy. I mean, yeah, if you're someone with a dick, it's likely that there's someone out there with a bigger one and your ex may fuck one of them. Hell, I'm a 7x5.5 which is good and I've heard some girls I've done to have been with some huge guys and I really could not give a rat's ass. Why people pour so much energy worrying about things they have no control over is beyond. The only fucked up thing here is that she told you about it, because it's not even any of your concern, but by letting it get to you, you're letting her win.

HungThickProf

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Women friends will get you laid much more.... Hanging out with guys is gay :biggrin1:

Stupid advice- if a man hangs out with a group of girls, no matter how straight he is, he's going to be viewed as one of the girls- and the chances of him getting any nookie from them are slim as fuck. Hanging out with the guys could give him a sense of camaraderie, a good healthy bond. And hell, if any of them were gay or bi- let me tell you- if he's a good guy, his gay friends will get him laid! We never have any trouble playing wingman for a nice straight guy. We look out for both the guy and girl. Face it, Mr. Hetero- women value the opinions of gay men more than they do straight men, and sometimes other women. Harsh reality.

Last edited:

D_N Flay Table

Experimental Member
Media
Stupid advice- if a man hangs out with a group of girls, no matter how straight he is, he's going to be viewed as one of the girls- and the chances of him getting any nookie from them are slim as fuck. Hanging out with the guys could give him a sense of camaraderie, a good healthy bond. And hell, if any of them were gay or bi- let me tell you- if he's a good guy, his gay friends will get him laid! We never have any trouble playing wingman for a nice straight guy. We look out for both the guy and girl. Face it, Mr. Hetero- women value the opinions of gay men more than they do straight men, and sometimes other women. Harsh reality.

LIKE!~
And sometimes after a relationship, it is a good idea to hang out with the same sex to get your 'head straight'....

ugb

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

I don't know what the hell you're talking about because my women friends have gotten me laid countless times. It's the advantage of having lots of women friends and not being viewed as "one of the girls".

So what he said is spot on.

HungThickProf

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I don't know what the hell you're talking about because my women friends have gotten me laid countless times. It's the advantage of having lots of women friends and not being viewed as "one of the girls".

So what he said is spot on.

Says the guy who's pressed about the dick his ex is currently riding. RIGHT!

JacKNight

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Says the guy who's pressed about the dick his ex is currently riding. RIGHT!

Screw that you can take it as spot on cause I said it and it gets me laid like no ones business. And here's why... Ok sure there's the occasional friend that broke up... eh take them or leave them in fact your better off leaving them because it can end up hurting the friendship.. But what works great is going out places with a group of my lady friends. I sit so it's obvious I'm not with any one of them. Women can tell by looking at me I ain't gay. So when the women look around the room they see you with your chuckle head buddies probably talking about football or the latest car that came out... or me there with several attractive women who I'm joking and having fun with. I do this and my lady friends get phone numbers handed to them for me from women I've never even said a word to....

And no even though I said it was hangin' out with guys isn't gay... it's just more gay than I'm goin'