So I read some of my old livejournal rants...

LemacST

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
from a couple of years ago when I was in high school. Holy Jesus are they embarrassing. I can't believe I made them all public too, I just went over some of them and cringed several times. Ugh. I deleted them all.

I know that in 2010 I'll lurk my old LPSG threads and cringe once again. Better start deleting now!

ActionBuddy

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Perhaps, or perhaps you may feel relieved that you said what you wrote at the time. I'm going through all of my typewritten past as well, and much of it that I'm so glad is only on paper! It's where I was "at", at the time though, so I'm accepting it and moving on... And luckily, I can read it, shred it and put it in the recycling bin... but still honor my own past view points.

Onan

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
I have all my journals and stuff from grade 7-12. Livejournal, diary, written journals (my friend and I made a pact to make a book about our friendship cause it was so fucked up lol). I look back and remember the anger.... I haven't totally grown out of the issues from those days. I have a mental health issue so I don't let things go easily. It is rare anything bothers me much these days...

sjprep06

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I wouldn't have deleted them. They were made in the moment and they give you a reference point to see how you have grown.

playainda336

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Greensboro (North Carolina, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
from a couple of years ago when I was in high school. Holy Jesus are they embarrassing. I can't believe I made them all public too, I just went over some of them and cringed several times. Ugh. I deleted them all.

I know that in 2010 I'll lurk my old LPSG threads and cringe once again. Better start deleting now!
Hahah...I do that every now and then. It's very interesting to see the mindset that you have as years pass on.