So I started pumping...

clarkma86

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
...and I'm ready to quit.

I did a handful of short sessions over the course of a few weeks after I got my pump, usually just about 10 minutes, didn't see a whole lot of appeal.

Today I decided to go for a more serious pumping session to see what I could get, and I certainly got results. I completely packed my tube for the first time today, and it was rather intoxicating to see my dick crawl up the length of the tube, millimeter by millimeter. I have a ruler on my tube and since I started pumping, I've gained nearly an inch in the tube at 5 psi since my first try, so the results are real. Plus my girth went up about 3/4s of an inch mid-shaft (compared to my non-pumped girth). It feels pretty nice in your hand, too.

The problem is the ridiculous donut. I took my dick out of the tube every 5 minutes or so and tried to massage it out, but it wouldn't go anywhere, and just got bigger and bigger over the course of about a half hour. And now that I jacked off and am soft again, it doesn't feel nice at all, just irritated to the touch, and looks completely stupid. I have no interest in my dick looking like this, so is anyone interested in buying a Dr. Kaplan 9"x2" pump, slightly used? I'll let it go cheap...

For reference, there's a picture of it in my gallery...

Lampwick

Experimental Member
Media
...and I'm ready to quit.

I did a handful of short sessions over the course of a few weeks after I got my pump, usually just about 10 minutes, didn't see a whole lot of appeal.

Today I decided to go for a more serious pumping session to see what I could get, and I certainly got results. I completely packed my tube for the first time today, and it was rather intoxicating to see my dick crawl up the length of the tube, millimeter by millimeter. I have a ruler on my tube and since I started pumping, I've gained nearly an inch in the tube at 5 psi since my first try, so the results are real. Plus my girth went up about 3/4s of an inch mid-shaft (compared to my non-pumped girth). It feels pretty nice in your hand, too.

The problem is the ridiculous donut. I took my dick out of the tube every 5 minutes or so and tried to massage it out, but it wouldn't go anywhere, and just got bigger and bigger over the course of about a half hour. And now that I jacked off and am soft again, it doesn't feel nice at all, just irritated to the touch, and looks completely stupid. I have no interest in my dick looking like this, so is anyone interested in buying a Dr. Kaplan 9"x2" pump, slightly used? I'll let it go cheap...

For reference, there's a picture of it in my gallery...
Kamakazisj:

Patience, Grasshopper.

You'll get the donut and a swollen dick if you pump long enough to pack the cylinder this early in your pumping.

I'd suggest continuing with your original course of action. Pump for 10 minutes, and do a little jelqing afterward. Take a day off now and then, but pump most days. Graduallly increase to more time. Go to a fifteen minute session with jelqing; then after awhile, go to two sets in your session. Pump ten minutes, jelq for three, pump for another ten, jelq for another three. or, if you can do it, think about doing two sessions a day at that point: ten minutes plus jelqing in the morning, ten minutes plus jelqing in the evening. Gradually increase your time.

You're on the right course with low vacuum. You might want to consider even lower vacuum. It's not infrequently that I start with 2 inHg at the beginning of my session, and gradually increase it through the session to 4. A routine like this should not result in a donut.

Done right, over time, you'll find that you have increased size after you exit the tube, and over time, that size will stay for longer and longer periods of time. And, over time, you'll find it easier to pack the tube more quickly with less time and without an increase in vacuum.

Of course, this all assumes that you have the patience to follow a regimen like this. It takes time to gain through pumping.

You should be encouraged by the thought that your temporary gains from today may be an indicator of your potential for more permanent gains over time.

darkone

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Agree with Yadevavhah. You will get results but it will take time. Your goal is to not get donuts at all. So bring down the HG and maybe even the time in the tube.

People also get donuts because they are not hard when they go in the tube. You should be hard and try to maintain this throughout the pumping sessions.

clarkma86

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Alright well I've given it thought and even tried a couple of milder sessions with it, and I've decided that, due to a wide range of factors (not enough time to pump on any sort of regimen, not enough privacy to pump regularly, not much interest in the "pumped look", and no real driving desire to enlarge myself, temporarily or permanently) that I'm officially selling it. I figure this is the best place to do it, so pardon my classified ad. Anyway, I bought it for $65 ($80 shipped), it's a nice high quality pump, used about a half a dozen times, and I'll ship it anywhere for $25 USD plus shipping. International shipping appears to be in the vicinity of $20 but no guarantees on that, but that's just an FYI. It was an experiment to begin with, after all...