So... I Think The Local Radio Station Is Full Of Bs

Thye just claimed on a morning show that having sex with a large penis can make you infertile?

Basically claimed the large penis can do damage to your cervix and uterus. I gotta call BS! Has anyone heard of this or feel its happened to them?

Serves me right for listening to the radio in 2019

Reactions: malakos

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I haven't listened to a local radio station since I lived in Atlanta. I got so angry with the stupidity run rampant by local DJs talking about something which they obviously had no clue. Sounded like one of my uncles making up conspiracy theories.

I haven't listened to a local radio station since I lived in Atlanta. I got so angry with the stupidity run rampant by local DJs talking about something which they obviously had no clue. Sounded like one of my uncles making up conspiracy theories.
I’m in a rental car with no Bluetooth! Ugh 2 more days.

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hah! Good luck with that! I'd be tuned to NPR all day.

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Well, I call BS on that, too. I haven’t consulted Dr Google on it, but I don’t think I need to. It just sounds stupid.

Reactions: lms28

I guess now we know how and when do get insecure listening to all the crap out there. I was just shocked to hear that on the radio since I live in a conservative area no way would that be on the radio. FCC must of given up ha!

@Jasso1 women can't post in Ask a Man, for your other thread

She Said...

Some positions do different things for how people's anatomy fits together. It doesn't mean anyone is wasting away longing for a bigger dick. Some positions feel tighter than others, sometimes there's too much lubrication going on, and if you're that concerned about it... Ask the woman in question. Not a bunch of random men on the internet : unamused::poop:

Women are people, not some alien species.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
@Jasso1 women can't post in Ask a Man, for your other thread

She Said...

Some positions do different things for how people's anatomy fits together. It doesn't mean anyone is wasting away longing for a bigger dick. Some positions feel tighter than others, sometimes there's too much lubrication going on, and if you're that concerned about it... Ask the woman in question. Not a bunch of random men on the internet : unamused::poop:

Women are people, not some alien species.
The smallest hung among my current partners feels wonderful to me. But I know I dont feel as much friction as I do with the other two. I don't need or even want to. It's perfect. A quick, comfortable ride to orgasm for me. I can't even get myself off as quickly as his erection does it for me. It's so hot. For me. But the wetter I get, the more I worry that certain positions might be boring for him. His gorgeous curve means the head hits all the right spots on every stroke in or out. So good. But I sometimes worry he might need to feel more pressure. So, after I've had an orgasm in my favorite position, I aant to switch to others that I also like, but in which I can get a better grip on him with the least effort. We have fun. I just want him having as much fun as I am.

Scarletbegonia

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
I am in Denver and that same station is on telling it’s listeners that a BIG DICK will damage the COViD virus and kill it. Ha ha ha...

I can’t say we have heard of a BD causing infertility in a woman. Although we don’t have kids!

Are You A Man? Then This Is How To Use This Forum

men may NOT answer in an ask a woman thread unless they asked the original question.

Holly Doors

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Ya'll know me fairly well now and probably know that I'm married to a guy who is in the upper scale where penis size is concerned, for most of my life I dated men with larger penises cause that's what works for me however my current partner and husband is the biggest out of any of my past partners. At the beginning of our relationship doing the deed was by no means a walk in the park, at best it was uncomfortable and sometimes damn right painful altho enjoyable of course, personally I feel good sex should be a little painful. Anyway the point I'm trying to make is over the years I've experienced bruising, splits, tears, you name it until my body had adjusted to him my lady bits took quite a lot of punishment. Even so we've gone on to have three beautiful children, so no, sex with a large penis hasn't caused myself any fertility problems at all, as said, sounds like a lot of bullshit! X

Reactions: deleted1846971

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
The only way a penis, of any size, can harm a woman's cervix or fertility is by spreading an STI that goes untreated.

Yesh. A penis guided by harmful intent can cause injury. Tears, abrasions and bruising.

Menfolk should endeavour to not be either of the above mentioned anal-craters.